Siwon?...I'm Zhou Mi

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*drum rolls* After a long break, I present you a chapter with a surprise at the end... No, read the chapter first. 

Words: 47xx

Four days ago...

"Is that you, Siwon?" A well built man was sitting like a king on his chair. He was supposed to. He was the king of street-fighting after all.

Siwon stood there, silent. He wasn't a fan of this place. He hadn't been to that place in the past 10 years and he was pretty sure he didn't miss the place. Who would miss a street-fighting area anyway?

The so-called king broke the silence "It was good seeing you after so many years. I never thought I would be seeing you here again. Your last words before you left made me think so."

Siwon looked right into his eyes. No, he wasn't a bit scared of the man in front of him "I wouldn't come here if it wasn't important, Eric."

"Still not scared of me? I'm the king, remember?" Eric smirked.

"I have defeated you more times than your age, remember?" Siwon smirked back.

"Ah, how much I missed this side of you, Siwon or shall I say Simba... You're getting back into street-fighting, aren't you?"

Siwon kept his face expressionless "Not for long. Just till the time I need to. After I get the money, I won't do it."

Eric sighed "I knew you would say that... by the way, aren't you adopted by the Zhous... why do you need money?"

"I would like to keep it personal. By the way, in how many fights can I get 8000$ ?"

Eric frowned "8000$? Really, Siwon? You're going to fight for such a meager amount?"

"How many fights?" Siwon asked, sounding annoyed.

"Well, it depends. If you fight with the most powerful ones right now, you can earn 5000-6000$... you're going to choose fighting with the top-most fighters, aren't you?" Eric smiled.

"You still haven't forgotten me." Siwon smiled back "You're right. I'll fight with your strongest fighter tomorrow. Better have a good amount with you."

"I will. See you tomorrow, Simba." Siwon, who was walking away, turned around and smiled "Thanks, King."

Present

I-Isn't that Siwon!?

Kyuhyun was not able to believe his eyes. He was seeing Siwon fighting with a guy who was nearly 3 times bigger than he was. But Siwon was fighting pretty well. He was dodging all the attacks and was attacking efficiently, just like an pro street-fighter. Why is he doing this? Kyuhyun joined all the puzzle pieces and got his answer. Is that idiot doing this because we need to pay rent!? Kyuhyun came out of the crowd and searched for the entrance towards the place where the fighters entered. When he found it, he sneakily got in and hid behind the boxes.

From this close, he could see that Siwon was hit worse than it seemed like from far. He couldn't see Siwon in that state, after knowing that he is the reason for Siwon's state. He stopped hiding and ran towards the ring. He shouted "Siwon, don't do this!"

Siwon, who was shocked to hear Kyuhyun's voice turned around. He found Kyuhyun near the ring "Kyuhyun! What are you doing here!?" He landed another punch on the opponent and walked towards the edge of the ring, looking at Kyuhyun "How did you know I was here?"

"That doesn't matter. Stop this and come with me."

"I can't."

"Why can't you? I know why you're doing all of this... please don't. Siwon..." He looks behind Siwon and finds the opponent charge behind Siwon "SIWON!"

Siwon turned around and held the fist directed towards his head. He pushed the man and then grabbed his hand and pinned him down "Don't you know you shouldn't interfere when two people are talking?" He looked at Kyuhyun "Don't go anywhere. Just stand there."

Kyuhyun nodded, shocked to see Siwon's fast as lighting reflexes. Siwon was a good fighter, not that Kyuhyun had seen many but he was sure Siwon knew what he was doing. Soon, the fight was over and as expected, Simba had his fourth win in a row. Kyuhyun was surprised to see Siwon helping the opponent get back to his side.

"He's always like that. Helping the injured opponent after the fight is over." An unknown voice said. Kyuhyun turned around and found a man who looked like he was in his mid 40s. The man looked at Kyuhyun "Who are you and what are you to him?" Kyuhyun remained silent. He wasn't sure if he could say how he was related to Siwon. The other man laughed "I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm Eric, the king here. So, how are you related to him?"

"He's my husband. You got a problem?" said a familiar voice. 

Kyuhyun turned around and found Siwon standing behind him, glaring at Eric. He wondered how Siwon was talking so casually with the so-called king like that.

Eric laughed "Oh god! Never expected that. I thought you'd have a chick roaming around you." He looks at Kyuhyun "But he's not bad either." Eric carefully observes Kyuhyun from top to bottom "He looks familiar... wait, aren't you the guy that was caught last year? What was your name... Cho Kyuhyun! That famous news anchor." Eric frowned "We caught you just in time back then. Were you here again for your report? I guess you didn't know your husband was here by judging your expression."

"You were here before?" Siwon asked as he came closer.

"Once. For a report." Kyuhyun said. He looked carefully at Siwon. He was shocked to see Siwon full of heavy bruises. He looked at his head and exclaimed "God, Siwon! You're bleeding! Your head!"

"I am?" Siwon touched his head and felt blood on his hands "I sure am." He could feel his head spinning now. It was since a long time but he could finally realize it after Kyuhyun pointing it out. The last voice he heard before fainting was Kyuhyun's "Siwon?"

~~~

"You can stop scolding me now. You've been doing that since the time I woke up! God, couldn't you just take me away?" Siwon sighed dramatically.

"Don't you dare joke like that, Choi Siwon! And what? Stop scolding? Don't you know why I'm scolding you? How dare you pull a stunt like that! Street-fighting? What do you think you are? A gangster!?" shouted Kyuhyun.

"Well... I am kind-of like that..." Siwon looked away.

"I know that. But still.. you told you've stopped all that."

"I never said that!"

"Fine, you never said that. So, say it now. Promise me that you'll never do anything like this again." Kyuhyun put his pinky forward "Promise."

Siwon looked at the pinky and scoffed "Seriously? What are we, five-year old kids? This is ridiculous!" Kyuhyun continued glaring at him, showing his pinky. Finally, Siwon sighed and wrapped his pinky around it "Promise. Happy?"

Kyuhyun smiled happily and then held Siwon's hand "Do you know how shocked I was when I saw you fighting? You did this because we had to pay that ridiculous rent, right?"

Siwon sighed "I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't know you would follow me around. Sorry. And yes, it was for that rent. I couldn't see you suffer like that due to your whatever coffee shop work. I thought that if I get enough money from this, I could make you quit your job and you wouldn't have to suffer."

"So, you'll make yourself suffer like this?" Kyuhyun's eyes filled with tears. Siwon stayed silent. Kyuhyun cupped Siwon's face with his hands "Seeing you like this will make me suffer even more. Please, don't make yourself suffer for me."

Siwon sighed and then smiled "I won't. Now, can I go out for a while?"

"You're not doing that! Not with a bandaged head and a sprained arm, get it?"

Siwon pouted "Okay, Mom."

Kyuhyun laughed as he stood up but Siwon held his hand, stopping him from walking away. Kyuhyun turned around "What?"

Without saying anything, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun towards him, making Kyuhyun fall on him. Kyuhyun just looked at Siwon, surprised "What are you doing?"

Again staying silent, Siwon makes Kyuhyun sit beside him and cups his face. "I wanted to give you something as a token of appreciation for caring about me." Before Kyuhyun could say anything, he felt Siwon's lips on his. Though he was surprised, he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. After which felt like eternity, Siwon pulled back from the kiss. Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes but then looked away, trying to hide the blush on his face which he was failing miserably at. Without looking at Siwon, Kyuhyun asked softly "Why did you do that?"

"Can't I kiss my husband when he takes care of me? You might have forgotten but we are still in that relationship." Siwon smiled.

Kyuhyun blushed more fiercely and he felt as if he might explode due to all the emotions building up inside him. He quickly gets up "I.. I'll go buy something for breakfast. Don't go anywhere." Without waiting for Siwon to answer, Kyuhyun took his wallet and exited the house.

Siwon chuckled seeing Kyuhyun look flustered like that He's just so cute blushing like that!

~~~

"Kyuhyun, why are you late today?" Ma asked as he entered through the back door.

"Well... Siwon..."

"Siwon? What happened to him?"

"He... got hurt."

Ma frowned "How?"

"He got into street fighting for the sake of money so he could pay the rent..."

Ma looked at Kyuhyun, surprised "What!? He went back into street-fighting? But he promised that he would never do that again."

"Again?"

Ma nodded "Yes. When he got into street-fighting during the junior year of high school but we found it out in the last year of his schooling. We had him promise that he would never venture into that again. But now, he went into it again..." She looked at Kyuhyun "You. You don't have to pay the rent from today. But from now, you have to be here anytime I call you. And... you can take leave for a couple more days since Siwon is hurt. Okay?"

Kyuhyun looked at Ma "Really!? Thank you so much. I'll get going." Kyuhyun ran in the direction of the servant quarters. Ma looked in his direction I am doing bad with Siwon, aren't I? Just why does he want to stick to Kyuhyun...

Kyuhyun entered the house to find Siwon sitting on a chair with a coffee in his hand. Kyuhyun stood in front of him "I told you to rest well. Is this called resting well?"

"Yah! I can't stay just lying in the bed. I was getting bored. And what are you doing here? Don't you have work?"

"Well, my boss is kind and when I told him that my husband has met with an accident, he allowed me a leave. By the way, looks like I did the correct decision by accepting it. You need to to rest, okay?"

Siwon pouted "Don't treat me like a little kid. I'm your hyung, okay?"

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun went into a slight trance but soon came out of it. He looked at the confused Siwon "Okay. Now, come on, our Siwon needs to rest, right?"

"YAH!" Siwon shouts.

They joke around and like that, Kyuhyun takes care of Siwon. Ma had told the family members about this so everyone except Ma and Victoria had come to meet Siwon. Donghae and Hyukjae even stay the night to spend sometime with Siwon. Two days later, after making sure that Siwon is completely fine, Kyuhyun finally had peace.

"Kyuhyun, I'm going to my friend's house since I'm getting bored. Don't skip work today or else, you'll be fired." Siwon smiled and left on his motorcycle.

Kyuhyun went back to the Zhou house to find Ma waiting for him. She asked "How is Siwon? Is he better?"

"He's completely fine. He left t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter