Enchanted Me

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back after such a long time! Hope you guys like this chapter *fingers crossed*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I couldn’t do anything good for both of my sons.”

Victoria’s ears perked up when she listened Ma’s voice. She peeked inside the room to find a sobbing Ma and a shocked Kyuhyun beside her.

This looks interesting. I need to record this. Victoria takes out her phone and starts recording the talk. As the conversation continues, Victoria’s curiosity increases. What is this all about? I don’t care but this conversation is gold.

Victoria is taken aback when Kyuhyun confesses about his plan to leave Siwon but then she’s disappointed that Kyuhyun doesn’t intend to do so and instead, he loves Siwon back. Nevertheless, she records the whole conversation and leaves. She reached her room and played the audio again. She finds some sentences interesting. Only if I could rearrange these according to my liking… Then she remembers something. She smirks and calls someone

“Hello… You know you owe me a favour, right?... Yup. I want you to…” She tells the person on the phone for the changes she needed and sends him the audio clip.

I just need to wait for tomorrow. Can’t wait to see those both breaking up.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Siwon look at each other. One was shocked while the other was surprised.

“W-What did you just say?” asked Siwon. He wanted to make sure that he was hearing right. Kyuhyun told him that he loved him? That wasn’t possible, right?

“What did you just say?” Kyuhyun frowned. He thought he hadn’t heard right. Siwon is kidding with me, right?

“Kyuhyun, did you just say that you love me?” Siwon asked, still unsure.

Kyuhyun nodded “Yes… I love you. I love you a lot Siwon.”

Siwon couldn’t believe it. He loves me! Wait… wasn’t he going to leave me? What is all this?

“Why?”

Kyuhyun chuckled but seeing Siwon’s serious expression, he stopped “What do you mean why?”

“You are just staying with me to find out who was behind those events on that wedding day. Now that you know that Ma is behind them, shouldn’t you be planning to leave me?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen with shock How does he know that!? “H-How do you know that?”

Siwon smiled sadly “So, it is true, huh? Well, I don’t want to make this any harder for you. Let’s end this marriage and get a divorce. You can be free from me after that.”

“What are you talking about, Siwon? Why do you think I’d leave you now? I love you. It’s true that I had planned it before but… I don’t want to do it anymore. I love you and I want to be with you.”

Siwon shook his head “It’s no use lying, Kyuhyun. I heard your conversation with Ma.”

“How?”

“I don’t think that’s important. I don’t understand why you have to lie about being in love with me when you are not.” Siwon looked away, he couldn’t bear it anymore.

Kyuhyun held Siwon’s face gently and turned it towards him “I’m not lying. I really love you.”

Siwon could see the sincerity in Kyuhyun’s eyes but what about the thing he heard? “Are you saying the truth? Are you sure there is no other intention behind this?”

Kyuhyun frowned “Why are you questioning me like that? Don’t you trust me?”

“It’s not like that. It’s just that… I need time to think.” Siwon grabs his car keys and goes out of the room.

“Siwon, wait!” Kyuhyun followed Siwon but he left in his car. Kyuhyun looked at the car as it sped off. How did all of this happen?

“What happened, Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun turned around and found Zhoumi and Victoria. They looked like they were about to go somewhere.

“Was that Siwon in that car?” Victoria asked, trying to stop herself from smirking.

“Yes. He had something important to do so he left.” Kyuhyun gave an excuse.

“Oh. Looks like work is more important for someone than their partner” Victoria looks at Zhoumi “Zhoumi took leave to spend time with me, right?”

Zhoumi looked at Victoria, confused No, I didn’t. Then he looked at Kyuhyun I can use that “Yes, I took a leave. I love Victoria after all” Zhoumi smiled.

Kyuhyun nodded, absentmindedly “I’m happy for you both. Go on.”

Zhoumi looked at Kyuhyun and sighed. He turned to Victoria “I’ll bring the car. You wait here.”

Zhoumi left to take the car. Victoria and Kyuhyun were left there. Kyuhyun had no interest in staying with Victoria so he was heading inside when Victoria said “Looks like someone asked for a divorce.”

Kyuhyun turned around, shocked “How do–” It struck Kyuhyun “Don’t you tell me… It was you! Isn’t it?”

Victoria smiled “Took you long enough. Now how will you save this, Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun glares at Victoria “I can’t believe this. Aren’t you content with having Zhoumi? Why are you causing trouble to me?”

Victoria walks to Kyuhyun “Do I look content? You don’t know anything, Kyuhyun so don’t act like you do.”

Kyuhyun was about to say back when Zhoumi arrived with the car “Let’s go, Victoria.”

“Coming!” Victoria looked at Kyuhyun “Have a good night. Oh-I already made you night bad, didn’t I?” She fake smiles at Kyuhyun and gets into the car.

Kyuhyun clenches his palms into fists That woman! Then he remembers about Siwon. Right! Where could he be? He thinks for a while then something strikes him Oh right! His secret hideout!

Kyuhyun takes his car and drives to the cliff, praying that Siwon would be there. And he was right. Siwon was leaning on his car, looking at the sky. Kyuhyun silently walked and stood beside him.

“What took you so long?” Kyuhyun turned to see Siwon looking at him, smiling “I seriously started to think that you were not going to come but… You did.” There was a silence, no one spoke to each other. Then Siwon said “I’m glad.”

“Siwon, I-” Kyuhyun starts to say but is cut by Siwon.

“I know. Don’t be sorry. I didn’t trust you. I blindly believed the audio that Victoria made me listen to.”

“Still… I’m sorry. I should have told you.”

Siwon hugged Kyuhyun “Do you know how shocked I was when I heard that clip! It felt like someone took the life out of me. And when you said that you loved me… I was shook. I couldn't understand what was lie and what was truth. I-”

“I'm sorry. You trusted me all this time but I couldn't trust you and tell you my plan then. I thought of telling you but I was scared that you'd hate me for it. I had started to grow feelings for you so the thought of you hating me was torturing. And when I got to know you are Andrew hyung, I couldn't tell it to you since I was scared of losing you again…” There was a long silence. A single tear drop fell from Siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter