I Can't Believe It

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm pregnant!” Victoria shouted.

Zhoumi looked at Victoria, dumbfounded. Victoria was...pregnant? How?! As much as he remembered, nothing intimate had happened between them so how was it even possible!?

“Is this true?” asked Baba.

“Y-Yes! Ma was so excited that she dragged me here so that I could announce it to all. Right, Ma?” Victoria looked at Ma.

Ma frowned and stared at Victoria. She dares to lie even now? She was about to say something when...

“We need to talk.” Zhoumi grabbed Victoria’s hand and took her into their room. He closed the door and then glared at Victoria.

“What was all that?! You're pregnant? Are you kidding me!?” Zhoumi shouted.

“Zhoumi…”

“Whose child is this?” Zhoumi asked, anger lacing his voice.

Victoria glared at Zhoumi “What do you mean by whose child is this?! It's your baby. It's our baby!”

“It's impossible! We never… we never had . How could it be my baby?” Zhoumi was pretty sure about that. He couldn't have forgotten something like that!

Victoria looked at him, tears in her eyes “We… we did… you made love to me.”

Zhoumi couldn't believe his ears “That's not possible! I would have remembered it if we did. It's not a small thing!”

A tear fell out of her eye “You… were drunk. That's why you don't remember. “

“Oh really? If you remember it then tell me when did it happen?” he said with in a mock tone.

Victoria glared at him “It was on the day when Kyuhyun came back from the hospital. Remember being angry and crying? After that, remember going to the bar?”

 

FLASHBACK

 

Zhoumi entered his room, staggering. He sat on the bed. He was totally drunk. It was a good thing that he had gone to the bar with the driver.

Tears started flowing out of his eyes for the nth time that day. He had cried his heart out at the bar yet his tears didn't stop. His heart was in too much pain.

He wouldn't say that he expected Kyuhyun and Siwon to get a divorce since they had grown very close plus they loved each other before. But a small part of him wanted it. That part expected it. And now, due to it, he was in pain.

Victoria woke up from the sobbing sounds beside her. She turned to face Zhoumi’s back. She got up and hugged Zhoumi from the back. “It's alright. I'm here with you. Don't cry.”

Zhoumi turned around to face Victoria “Thank you… for being so understanding”

Victoria smiled “it's okay”. She wiped Zhoumi’s tears, cupped his face and kissed him. She pulled back “I'm so sorry. I-”

She was cut by Zhoumi’s lips on her. Zhoumi was kissing her back, passionately. She kissed him back. His hands were all over her body, making her moan.

The next moment she knew, they were and Zhoumi was making love to her while she was screaming his name in ecstasy. She knew that he was drunk, and she shouldn't have let this happen. But she couldn't stop herself either. She loved Zhoumi that much.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“No… this can't be true… can't be…” Zhoumi sat on the floor “I don't remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter