A Day You'll Remember Forever

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fast update! Like it?

Words: 33xx

Zhou Mi's mind stopped functioning for a moment.

Siwon can't be behind this, right? But, why would the kidnappers lie? What would they get if they do that? Then... Siwon... how could he do this to me?! Why did he do this to me?! I need answers!

Zhou Mi was screaming in his mind. He decided to calm down and work on the ropes. After a few more twists, the rope on his left hand loosened. Yes! Zhou Mi quickly undid the other ropes that bound him to the chair. He slowly walked towards the door to see if the kidnappers were still there.

The kidnappers were sitting around a table. Zhou Mi went towards started walking slowly towards the exit when one of them turned behind.

"Look! He's running away!" The man shouted as he got up and ran towards Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi didn't waste a moment standing there. He was near the exit so he was able to escape easily. He ran and ran until the kidnapper following him was out of sight. He looked around but didn't find the surroundings familiar. He walked for a distance when he saw a truck coming. He asked the driver for a lift which the driver gladly accepted since he was heading to Seoul too. 

Zhou Mi was sitting quietly in the truck, mostly ignoring the driver's babbling. Siwon... What you did wasn't good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun was sitting alone. Everyone else were busy preparing for his marriage with Siwon. Siwon was giving some kind of instructions to the photographers.

Why is this happening to me? Ugh... I wish Zhou Mi would arrive soon and stop this marriage. But, that can't happen right?

Kyuhyun sighed. He really didn't like this idea. If it wasn't for Zhou Mi, he would never do this. Just then someone kept a hand on his shoulder. Kyuhyun turned around and smiled sadly "Oh, it's you."

Donghae smiled and sat beside him "Yes, it's me. You look sad."

"Don't I have the right to? I'm getting married to the person I hate, even though it's fake. But I still don't like it."

Donghae sighed "Seriously... where did that cocky and confident person go I met on the first day of practice?"

Kyuhyun smiled a bit "No where. But that practice really was wonderful for me. That gave me a nice hyung like you. I seriously hate Minho and Jiwon. They told they wouldn't be able to come. Like, how can they say no to attend my wedding right? But you... you came."

Donghae laughed "Try to understand them. And why would I not come? After all, I'm the only one from your side since Minho and Jiwon weren't able to come. I wish uncle and aunt were here too though."

"Hmm..." Kyuhyun nodded slightly then turned to Donghae "What about Jungsu hyung? Why isn't he here? I remember calling him as well."

"He told he wouldn't be able to face you after that scandal. The channel he works in had broadcasted your news so he's scared you might have an outburst on him."

Kyuhyun shook his head "No, I'm not angry with him. I was, but not any more. You both are my hyungs as well as my sunbaes. I really wished he would attend too."

"We'll talk to him about it later... But it's really funny. You were both Jungsu hyung's and my hoobae. Well, being my hoobae in college really deepened our friendship. Congrats on having an awesome editor sunbae and a handsome lawyer sunbae."

Kyuhyun clicked his tongue "Tch! You and your self-praising. God!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and laughed. Donghae had helped him lighten his mood. Donghae smiled seeing Kyuhyun finally relax a bit.

Just then, Saeun enters "Kyuhyun, the officiant is calling you. It's time."

Kyuhyun nods. Donghae puts a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry, Kyuhyun. Remember. What ever happens, always happens for good."

"Yeah, right." Kyuhyun scoffs before heading towards the door.

Kyuhyun stands in front of the closed door. He imagined what might be the scene behind the door. Everyone would be sitting, waiting for Kyuhyun to enter. The officiant must be standing there, waiting for him to join Siwon and tell the vows together. Siwon... Siwon would be standing there, waiting for him. Kyuhyun breathed deeply to relax himself. Then, he pushed the door open. Everything was just like he had expected. He looked around slowly before walking down the aisle. He was holding his breath for the whole time. Siwon was standing there, with a poker-face. Finally Kyuhyun stood beside Siwon. 

Kyuhyun's mind were filled with thoughts that he didn't listen to anything the officiant was talking about. Kyuhyun's train of thoughts broke when Siwon patted on his shoulder "Kyuhyun?"

"Huh?" Kyuhyun looked at Siwon. "What?"

Siwon rolled his eyes "You didn't listen to what he said?" He turns to the officiant "He was a little absent-minded so can you repeat it again?"

The officiant smiled "I understand. I'll repeat again. Do you, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, take Mr. Choi Siwon, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Kyuhyun  his lips as he felt them dry as soon as the officiant asked him that. He looked at Siwon before taking a deep breath. Then he said "I do."

The officiant then turned to Siwon "Do you, Mr. Choi Siwon, take Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, to love and cherish, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Siwon closed his eyes and then opened, saying "I do."

The officiant said "You may exchange the rings."

Hyukjae brings the rings. Kyuhyun takes a look at them. The same rings he and Siwon had chosen for the wedding. But never in his wildest dreams did Kyuhyun think that he would actually make Siwon wear that. Sighing, Kyuhyun takes the ring and puts in on Siwon. Siwon does the same.

The officiant says "The rings have been exchanged. Now, I declare you both husband and w-... husband. You may seal the vows with a kiss."

Kyuhyun widens his eyes. K-Kiss? I kiss Siwon? No... I don't want that... Kyuhyun looks at Siwon. Siwon stood there, still with the poker-face on. Does he not have feelings? Is he a robot or something?

Much to everyone's surprise, Siwon cups Kyuhyun's face with his palms and pulls him into a kiss. Or that was what others thought so. Siwon actually kissed Kyuhyun's cheek but the cupping of his hands made others think they were actually kissing. The photographers were taking the photos in such a way that it looked realistic. So this was what Siwon was instructing them before? Kyuhyun thought.

Before pulling away his face from Kyuhyun, Siwon whispered "Don't worry. I'll never kiss you with or without your consent." making Kyuhyun glare at him. 

"Now, I pronounce you Mr. & Mr.—"

"STOP!" A voice comes from the door. Everyone looks at the door, shocked. Kyuhyun was gaping at the person. He's... he's here!

Siwon was looking at him, dumb-founded. He's back! He thought. The person was none other than Zhou Mi. Zhou Mi was bleeding from the wound on his head but that didn't hurt much. What hurt him more was the thing that he heard about Siwon.

"YOU!" Zhou Mi pointed at Siwon "How dare you do that to me?!"

Before anyone could say anything, Zhou Mi ran towards Siwon and punched him, making Siwon fall to the ground. Everyone in the hall, including Kyuhyun were shocked.

Zhou Mi made Siwon stand forceful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter