The Wedding

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the chapters you were waiting for! Hope you like it! And about the chapter poster, I made it! Is it nice? Does it suit this chapter? Well, tell me your thoughts after reading the chapter.

Words: 37xx

THE D-DAY : 13th OCTOBER

Siwon was busy. He was doing the last-minute checking to ensure that everything was perfect. All the relatives had flooded the mansion. The usually empty mansion was bustling with people which made it more difficult to handle. Among all this, Siwon had to take care of nearly everything since Hyukjae and Sungmin had left for the wedding venue.

Siwon was busy taking care of the transportation when Zhou Mi comes to him. "Siwon–"

"No, I'm not going to pick up your tuxedo. You have to go on your own, try it and go directly to the venue. I have lot of work to do." Siwon answers while checking the list of the drivers.

"Aish... how did you know I was going to ask you that?" Zhou Mi pouts.

"I've been with you since 15 years. That much time is long enough to understand you. So, no, I'm not going with you. If you want, take your Kyuhyun with you."

"I can't. Our designers are different.... I guess I have to go on my own. Then, I'll get going." Zhou Mi gives Siwon a puppy-dog eyes look, still hoping Siwon would accept.

Siwon shook his head "That isn't going to work on me. Here" Siwon hands him a car key "Take the car and get going. Go."

Zhou Mi pouts before snatching the key from Siwon and going towards his car. Zhou Mi starts driving but stops his car in front of Siwon. He lowered the window "I hate you."

Siwon smiled "I love you too. Now, go and directly go to the venue."

Zhou Mi sighs and drives off, leaving a smiling Siwon behind Thank god I didn't ruin this day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was only 2 hours left for the wedding so the guests started leaving for the venue one by one. After the last car had left, Siwon sighed in relief. Finally, I'm free. But wait... did Kyuhyun leave?

Siwon looked around but didn't see Kyuhyun's car. He must have left. Then something struck in his mind. ...

Siwon rushed into the house and knocked on Kyuhyun's door "Kyuhyun, are you in there?"

Kyuhyun's voice comes from inside "Yes. Why? Did everyone start leaving?"

"Start? They already left! Get ready soon!" Siwon shouts.

"What?!" Kyuhyun opens the door. He found Siwon looking at him, apologetically "And you're telling that to me now?"

"I'm so sorry. I forgot I had given your car keys to Zhou Mi and till now was thinking that you already left." Siwon apologized to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sighed "You're really dumb. Anyway, it's good that I'm ready and was about to come down. Let's go."

"Okay. But we'll have to share a car since everyone else left."

Kyuhyun shrugged "No biggie. It's not like we're sharing the car for the first time. Now, shall we get going? "

"Sure." 

Siwon and Kyuhyun hurry and go to Siwon's car. They drive to the venue together, not speaking a word with each other during the whole ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is perfect! Thanks to Siwon, I at least chose my wedding tuxedo." Zhou Mi smiles while looking at his reflection in the mirror.

While Zhou Mi was in Tokyo, Siwon had sent him some designs for tuxedos. Zhou Mi had chosen but couldn't be there for the fitting. The tuxedo was made with Siwon's measurements but that wasn't a problem since Siwon and Zhou Mi were nearly the same height.

Zhou Mi takes a look at his watch "One hour and thirty minutes left. Not bad... I can reach on time. I'll just wear this and leave."

He pays the remaining amount at the counter and then heads out. As he opened the door of the car, a black van drove in and stops behind the car. Zhou Mi looks at the van since it had stopped with a loud screech.

From the van, two men, clothed in black with masks on, rush towards Zhou Mi and pin him on his car. Another man comes out and puts a handkerchief on Zhou Mi's nose which probably had chloroform since it made Zhou Mi unconscious. The three men dragged the now-unconscious Zhou Mi into the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>The number you are trying to call is unreachable. Please try again later.

Where the hell are you, Zhou Mi? Siwon kept calling Zhou Mi since 30 minutes or so now. Only one hour was left for the wedding and Zhou Mi was no where to be seen.

Siwon tries again but in vain. Zhou Mi doesn't answer the phone. Siwon leaves the 3rd voice mail "Zhou Mi, where are you?! Do you realize how late are you going to be? Arrive soon."

Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was greeting the guests. He looked around to find if Zhou Mi had arrived. He was putting on a smile for the guests but inside, he was scared. Where are you, Zhou Mi?

Just then a man rushes in and keeps his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulder "Sorry that I'm late."

Kyuhyun just smiles "It's okay, Donghae. You're only my best man so you arriving a little late really doesn't matter."

Donghae looks at Kyuhyun, still panting "You're being awfully nice today to me. I wish the time stopped right here."

"Sorry, but that isn't going to happen." Kyuhyun smirked as he gently pushed Donghae's hand off his shoulder.

Siwon comes to Kyuhyun and looks at Donghae "You... You're Lee Donghae, right?"

Donghae turns at Siwon "Oh my! Choi Siwon? Long time no see, bro. Why were you not in contact for so many years, huh?"

Siwon smiled "I can ask the same to you too."

Kyuhyun just looks at two of them, confused "You two know each other?"

Donghae scoffed "Know? We were best friends! Our friendship was famous in the whole school. But after high school, we lost contact after Siwon left for China. And now after... 13 years, I finally met him again." Donghae hugged Siwon "I'm glad to meet you again."

Siwon smiled as he replied hug "Same here, Hae."

"Who is this, Siwon?" Hyukjae came and put a hand on Siwon's shoulder. Siwon broke off his hug and looked at Hyukjae "Meet my childhood best friend, Lee Donghae."

But Hyukjae didn't hear that. He was too shocked to see the other person. And so was the latter. Hyukjae stammered "H-Hae? W-What are you d-doing here?"

Donghae, looking equally surprised, said "I should be the one asking you that."

"This is my cousin's wedding." Hyukjae replies.

"And this is my best friend's wedding." Donghae says and turns at Siwon. "Won, how do you know him?"

Siwon looked at him, confused "He is my and Zhou Mi's cousin. But what exactly is going on? You both know each other?"

Donghae laughed "Know isn't the correct term, Siwon. Hyuk, would you do the honors or should I? We shouldn't hide it at least from them."

Kyuhyun asks "Hide what?"

Hyukjae sighs "He... is my boyfriend."

"What?!" Siwon and Kyuhyun ask in sync, shocked at Hyukjae's confession. 

"Pfft! Didn't you guys get it already? He and I are in a relationship." Donghae smiled as he linked his hands with the blushing Hyukjae.

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae "You didn't find anyone else? Only my best friend? Seriously?"

Hyukjae pouted "What's wrong with that?"

Siwon frowned "I was about to ask the same thing. Hyukjae, you didn't know Donghae was my best friend because you were in USA during that time. Then how did you get to know each other?"

"When we were in army. We were in the same team. I don't know how but I fell in love with him and so did he. And now, we are here. Together and surprised." Donghae smiled.

Hyukjae smiled "So, this is the reason you told you wouldn't be able to come with me, huh? Well, now what? We're attending the same wedding. Isn't that good?"

"It is." Donghae cooed making Siwon and Kyuhyun cringe.

"Ugh! Go find a room, you both. I'm having goose bumps now." Siwon quivered. Kyuhyun just chuckled. 

These four start talking for a while when Kyuhyun's phone starts ringing. He takes it out and sees an unknown number. Who could it be? He looks at the other three "I'll take the call. You guys can continue." Kyuhyun walks away.

Siwon looks at Kyuhyun, furrowing his eyebrows What's up with him? He turns to Donghae and Hyukjae "I'll be right back. You guys talk." Siwon follows Kyuhyun and stops a few feet behind Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun finally answers the call "Hello? Who is it?"

>That isn't important. 

Kyuhyun frowns "Excuse me?"

>Leave the court

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter