Happy Birthday!

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy belated birthday to Eunhyuk, our anchovy~
Happy belated birthday to Siwon, our horse~ 
I hope you enjoy this birthday update (it has Kyuhyun's birthday though kekeke)

Kyuhyun shuffled on the bed. He rolled to his side and hit a wall. That woke Kyuhyun up. Rubbing his head, he got up to see himself somewhere he hadn’t fallen asleep.

“Where the hell am I?!”

He hit the wall. It was a camper. But… what was he doing in a camper? He checked himself to see if he was tied or bruised somewhere but found nothing. How on earth did I reach here? He searched for his phone but didn’t find it. Nor did he have a watch. He looked out the window to find a man outside, sitting on a chair. That looks like… eyy, it can’t be. Siwon isn’t here, but I need to know where I am! He got up completely and slowly twisted the knob of the door to check if it was locked. It wasn’t! Kyuhyun slowly opened the door and started walking towards the man. He grabbed a stick lying nearby and stood behind the man. He tapped on the man’s shoulder and lifted his stick to hit him but when he saw the man’s face, the stick automatically fell from his hands.

“S-Siwon?”

Siwon smiled “Happy Birthday Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon agape. He wasn’t able to believe his eyes “Am I dreaming?”

“You’re not. I’m in front of you. So close your mouth” Siwon closed Kyuhyun’s open mouth “I hope you had a good sleep.”

Kyuhyun still looked at Siwon, dumbstruck and a little confused. When he came to his right senses, questions started filling his mind which had to be answered by the man who had kidnapped him.

“You kidnapped me, didn’t you?”

Siwon chuckled “It’s definitely not a nice way of saying that.”

“You drugged that soup, right? God! No wonder I fell asleep like that. That means everyone else knew about this as well?! Wah… I was clearly fooled. But… what about you going to Taiwan?”

“I clearly didn’t go. I left the airport soon after you left. I was near the mansion the whole day. I brought you here after you fell asleep. So, how was the surprise?” asked Siwon gleefully.

Kyuhyun scowled “Surprise my ! Who on earth kidnaps someone like this?! You could just tell me if you wanted to take me somewhere. I would have gladly accepted it. You didn’t have to do all of this.”

“Where’s the fun in that? And this is romantic as well.”

Kyuhyun ignored Siwon’s explanation. He looked around but he didn’t see anything familiar. They were definitely far from Seoul and it was freezing “Siwon… where are we? It’s so cold here!”

Instead of replying, Siwon gave a folded paper to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun opened it and was shocked to see it “H-How did you…”

Siwon smiled “Well, I was looking at the photo that you had in your box. But it slipped from my hand and broke. As I was cleaning up, I found this paper behind the picture. I read it and thought that I should let you fulfill your wish.”

Kyuhyun looked at the paper again. Nostalgia definitely hit him hard. He smiled as he looked at the paper. It was a very old paper. It was written by a 7-year-old Kyuhyun.

My Bukket List!

Go to Disneyland

Learn Swimming

Learn to cook

And so on (too many!) And the last one was

Go hiking in Korea.

Kyuhyun wondered why he wrote it. Then he remembered that a friend of his always bragged about going on a trek when he had visited Korea. Little Kyuhyun was jealous since he had never visited Korea in his life so he had added it to his Bucket list, sorry, Bukket list.

Kyuhyun pointed it at Siwon “So, this is the reason we are here?” Siwon nodded. Kyuhyun laughed “Siwon, I’ve already done hiking in Korea. Many times actually. So, you didn’t need to do all this.” Siwon chuckled and pointed at the bottom of the paper. Kyuhyun brought is close since it was too small to read. But as he read it, he could feel his cheeks turn red due to embarrassment.

I want to do all of this with Andrew hyung

Kyuhyun tried to cover his face to hide his embarrassment but in vain. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter