Actually...

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 2:00 P.M. Zhou Mi is waiting outside Kyuhyun's apartment. After 5 minutes, Kyuhyun comes out of the building.

"Mi, don't you think it's too early for dinner? Like, come on, it's just three! It's just past lunch hour and you tell me to get ready for dinner?!" Kyuhyun whines. He was sleeping when Zhou Mi suddenly called 30 minutes ago and told Kyuhyun to be ready for their dinner plan.

"Kyu... I never told that we'll have dinner right away. Let's have a change in plan. No dinner today. How's that?"

"Huh?!" Kyuhyun was surprised at Zhou Mi's statement. Were you not the one who invited me to dinner and now you cancel it?

"Let's not have dinner today. Let's go to Lotte World. I know you love that place." Zhou Mi smiles, knowing that his so-called mature lover was a complete baby in reality.

"Jinja?! You're taking me to Lotte World? And just an hour ago, I was wishing we both could go to Lotte World since that was the place that we went for our first date. You're such a mind reader!"

"Oh..." Zhou Mi smiles. Really? Kyuhyun was thinking that? But, I wasn't the one to get an idea to change the dinner plans to Lotte World trip. It was...

"Zhou Mi to earth! Zhou Mi to earth! Are you even listening to me?" Kyuhyun buzzes in Zhou Mi's ear.

"Yes... I'm listening. So, shall we go?" Zhou Mi smiles as he opens the door for Kyuhyun to enter. Zhou Mi starts the engine and they head to Lotte World.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to Lotte World!" Zhou Mi shouts as they enter the amusement park.

"We're here! We're really here!" Kyuhyun squeals in glee. He and Zhou Mi were wearing masks though so that no one could notice them. They were famous personalities after all! 

"So, what does my baby want to do?"

"Getting on all the rides possible!" Kyuhyun dashes towards a ride. Zhou Mi just laughs and follows him.

Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi ride as many rides as they could. Kyuhyun stuffed himself with all the junk food available in the park and Zhou Mi had no intention to stop him either. Now, they're walking along the road filled with Sakura trees. They're still blooming since it's still late April. The pink cherry blossom filled branches swaying in the wind was mesmerizing. Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun were silently walking along the road. Surprisingly, there was no one else around.

"Thanks, Zhou Mi. I enjoyed a lot today. Taking a day-off today was definitely as good decision." Kyuhyun said as he tugged Zhou Mi's arm.

"Kyuhyun..." Zhou Mi stopped walking, making Kyuhyun to look at him in confusion. "I want to tell you something..." 

The next thing that Zhou Mi did blew away Kyuhyun's mind. Zhou Mi... was kneeling in front of him! In broad daylight! Kyuhyun was getting what was going on but decided to play dumb.

"W-What are you doing, Zhou Mi?" 

"Stop playing dumb. You know where this is going. Ugh... I'm not even good with words..." Zhou Mi sighs.

"It's okay. Continue..."

"Kyuhyun... I don't know how or when I fell in love with you. It just happened. 3 years ago, when I saw you waiting for an interview, I guess that time itself you struck a string in my heart. I just couldn't get you out of my mind. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw only you. Glancing at you secretly, admiring you secretly... those were the only things I could do and I did for an year. But then, I manned up and confessed to you. And I'm glad that I did. You were kind enough to love me in return. Now, after being in a relationship for 1 year & 10 months, I want to ask you a question... Cho Kyuhyun, will you marry me?" 

Kyuhyun just stood there, gaping at Zhou Mi. Kyuhyun was surprised at the sudden proposal but he was quite confused as well. Since when did Zhou Mi become cheesy?! He was never cheesy. Never! That was the only thing that came in Kyuhyun's mind.

"Kyuhyun..." Zhou Mi's voice broke Kyuhyun's thoughts. "So, what is your answer?"

"My answer is... no."

Zhou Mi stared at Kyuhyun, shocked. He never expected a straight-out rejection. "Kyuhyun, I-"

"You dumbo! Do you think I could ever say that?! It's an yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" Kyuhyun shouts.

Zhou Mi's going-to-cry face turns into a smiling face in an instant. YES! He told an yes! All thanks to you! Zhou Mi shouts in his mind. Zhou Mi remembers about the ring Siwon gave him the previous day. He opens the box. Without looking at the ring, Zhou Mi puts it in front of Kyuhyun. "I love you. Thank you for letting me enter your life."

Kyuhyun smiles and looks akwardly at the box. "I love you too, Zhou Mi but don't people propose with a diamond ring?"

Kyuhyun's question makes Zhou Mi look at the box. It wasn't a diamond ring but a pearl blue sapphire ring. Why did you buy this, Siwon?! Zhou Mi shouted in his mind. No wonder Siwon told him to check the ring before hand.

Meanwhile...

"A-Achooo....." Siwon sneezes as he was working out in the gym.

"Siwon, have you caught a cold? You can rest if you want to." Siwon's friend, Yunho suggests.

"No, it's all right. Maybe someone is remembering me." Siwon winks playfully as he continues his exercise.

Back to Lotte World...

"Um... about that..." Zhou Mi starts to say something but Kyuhyun suddenly hugs him.

"Thank you so much. You really know me, huh? I actually never wanted a diamond ring if anyone ever proposed me. I've always wanted it to be a pearl blue sapphire ring. I don't know how you know that but you actually knew that and you chose it for me!"

"Actually..." Zhou Mi wanted to tell that Siwon was the one to pick the ring, not him but the kiss that Kyuhyun planted on his lips made Zhou Mi forget his words. When they pulled apart, Zhou Mi could only say this "... I'm glad you liked it."

"Don't be just glad! Put it on for me..." Kyuhyun squeals in excitement.

Zhou Mi puts the ring on Kyuhyun's finger and surprisingly it fit. 

"Look, it even fits me though you never knew my ring size. Goodness, I couldn't be more happy...!" Kyuhyun hugged Zhou Mi again. 

"I'm glad that you accepted my proposal. I'm really happy." Zhou Mi hugs Kyuhyun tightly, letting go all the confusion piling in his mind to take a break.

"So, what do you plan to do next?" Kyuhyun asks expectantly.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You big idiot! When am I going to meet you're parents?" Kyuhyun looked at Zhou Mi's face with a pout.

"Ah, that! How about this Sunday? We can have a luncheon with my entire family. You'll get to know everyone of them then. But let me tell you, we're a kind-of joint family. So, it might be difficult for you to get along with them but be good and all will be in your favor."

"Zhou Mi, I'm as sweet as sugar. You know that, right?" Kyuhyun pouts cutely.

"Yeah right! The image you show on Open Talk doesn't make people think so though..."

"Ugh! That show... it made me popular but gave me the 'sharp-tongue' title as well. I don't want your family to think that too."

"Don't worry. My family isn't bad."

"I know but you know... your brother exactly doesn't give a good impression..."

No, not again! Zhou Mi thinks. "Kyu, let's not talk about that now. So, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Umm... how about a dinner? After all, you proposed me in a cute place so it has to be followed by a romantic dinner, right?"

"Of course. But what after that ?" Zhou Mi asks sternly.

"After that... we go to our homes for the day?" Kyuhyun tells innocently.

"Goodness, Kyuhyun! Don't you get what I'm talking about?"

"What-" Kyuhyun was about to ask but his mind processes all the information in a fraction of seconds, making him angrier and angrier "NO! That's not happening, Zhou Mi!"

"But why?! You promised that you would accept after the proposal!"

"You pabo... I told after marriage but you cried so we fixed it to engage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter