You're really weird... hyung

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: Double Update! Enjoy! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ

Zhou Mi wakes up to find the place beside him empty. He just gets up and goes to the bathroom since he knew Siwon would be at the gym at this hour. That fitness freak! Zhou Mi's mind was continuously asking one question while he was brushing, bathing and even dressing up now. Why did Siwon tell me his proposal plan which he planned for his lover?

The door opens and Siwon comes in, all sweaty from the workout. "Oh... you're up? I'll get ready too."

Zhou Mi just nods. Siwon goes and takes a shower. He comes out and takes some of Zhou Mi's clothes. Zhou Mi didn't mind. They've been sharing clothes since childhood so this was nothing.

Zhou Mi finally asks what was going on in his mind since morning. "Siwon, why did you tell me your proposal plan that you had planned for your special someone?"

"Huh? Oh that. It wasn't anything huge though. I love you and him as my dongsaeng so I planned to sacrifice my beautiful plan for you both. Why? You got a problem with that?" Siwon said, fixing his hair.

"Ah...Wait. What? Love him? as a dongsaeng? Are you all right? Since when did you start loving him as a dongsaeng?" Zhou Mi more taken aback by this than the before statement. Siwon is going to give me a heart-attack soon!

"Um... since the time we met?" Siwon answers without being bothered by Zhou Mi's surprise.

"But you've been practically teasing him and scolding him and fighting with him everytime you meet! Is this how you show your love?!"

"Um... Yes... Mimi, don't you remember how I used to make fun of you guys when I first came to the house? God, I made fun of you for nearly an year before we became close. You don't remember, do you?"

"Huh?" Zhou Mi tries to trace back his memories. Right! What Siwon said is exactly right! Siwon was always like this with the people of his age or younger than them when they were kids. Zhou Mi now remembered how he and Siwon used to fight when Siwon had come to the house during the starting months. But it slowly developed to a never-breaking brotherhood. Now, Zhou Mi understood why Siwon used to fight with Kyuhyun. I'm such an idiot! How could I forget it's his way of making people close to him. "Ah! I remember..." Zhou Mi kind of felt ashamed for not remebering it. How could he forget that?!

"No, you didn't, until now. I'm sure you were wondering until this moment why I always bicker at Kyuhyun. I know I had stopped it a long time ago, but when I saw Kyuhyun, I felt like I had some connection to him. Like we already knew each other. I just wanted to clear that so I behaved like how I used to behave in my childhood and I'm getting the response I want. So, don't worry, I don't hate your snake. I like him." Siwon, who has fixed his clothes and hair, turns "Now, you don't want to go to office? I'm in mood to test your Kyu so I'll tag along." Siwon smirked.

Zhou Mi was staring at Siwon, dumbstruck "Siwon, you sure are different! And now that I remember that it's your way, I'm more than happy for you to tag along. But I hope you tell that to him too before he starts hating you for a lifetime."

"Aye aye captain! Now, shall we go?" Siwon points to the door.

Zhou Mi laughs and nods. They have their breakfast and go to Zhou Mi's office. Everyone is busy in their work. Siwon earned a few greetings. The employees knew Siwon too. He was a frequent visitor. Some of the employees even eyed at him. But Siwon always ignored them.

"Siwon. I have a meeting now so do what you want to do. I'll be back by lunch." Zhou Mi exits his cabin.

Siwon, who was busy reading his magazine, just nods. After sometime, he gets up and goes out. Some of the employees look at him. A voice comes behing him "Siwon-ssi, here, have a coffee."

Siwon turns around and sees a man behind him. This was the man who always gave him coffee and flirtatious stares whenever he came to the office. Siwon smiles "You didn't have to, Heechul-ssi. You always give me one when I'm here." Siwon takes the coffee.

"Oh come on! It is nothing. So, why are you here?"

"Nothing. Just passing time. I didn't have much work at the company so I came to see how the channel is going on." Siwon, who was looking around, found his prey, who was busy working on his laptop. "I'll talk to you later, Heechul-ssi." Siwon slightly bows and leaves to attack his prey.

Siwon's prey, who is none other than Kyuhyun, was busy typing out the headlines for News at 9. He liked to do his own work so he used to make headlines on his own which were always catchy. Siwon leaned forward and shouted in Kyuhyun's ear "BOO!"

Kyuhyun, surprised, jumped in his seat. He turned his head and saw Siwon's head dangerously close to him. "Yah! Why do you always do this?! You can greet me normally too!"

Siwon chuckled. "Just wanted to know if your reflexes are still in tact, my dear dongsaeng."

"Dongsaeng, my ! What are you doing here? Don't you have any work except troubling me?" Kyuhyun was glaring at Siwon. The other employees around didn't even bother to look. This was something that regularly happened. The employees even gave them a name - Tom & Jerry. Kyuhyun was scolding while Siwon happily shrugged it off.

Nearby...

"Again starts the bickering..." Heechul sighs. His working area was two spaces away from Kyuhyun's.

"Oh come on. They're Tom & Jerry. It would be weird if there was no bickering today." Kibum, another employee, in the beside working area said.

"But still... that fox Kyuhyun! First he stole my spot on Open Talk show. Then he impressed Zhou Mi with his work and became his favorite, stealing my spot as Zhou Mi's favorite and now he's eyeing on Siwon, whom I like? I totally hate him. He stole everything I wanted!"

Heechul never liked Kyuhyun. Heechul's popularity as evil died when Kyuhyun came. If Heechul wasn't pretty, he wouldn't be even known by anyone in the office.

Kibum just sighs and continues his work.

Back to our Tom & Jerry...

"Please, Siwon-ssi. Go away from here. I beg you." Kyuhyun was tired, fighting with Siwon.

"You continue your work. It's not like I'm disturbing you. Zhou Mi is out so I need company. There's no one else I know except you so allow me to stay here. I won't disturb you." Siwon replies calmly.

Kyuhyun just sighs and continues his work. He sometimes looks at Siwon, who is busy playing on his phone. He really isn't going to disturb me anymore? Is something wrong? Kyuhyun questioned. It kind of became a habit for him to fight with Siwon. Now that it's all quiet, it was weird. Some of the employees were looking at them, shocked. They had never seen this either. 

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter