He deserves it

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update of the week! Because your comments inspires me guys! 

Words: 34xx

Kyuhyun opened his eyes when he felt the sunrays entering the room. He looks at the clock. 

"6:00 a.m. huh? But where am I?" Kyuhyun gets up and ruffles his hair. "Ah right! I'm in Siwon's room, aren't I? But when did I fall asleep?" 

Kyuhyun had no idea when he fell asleep while crying. He was looking around the room. Suitcases and boxes were near the door. Did Ma shift all of things here? But why? Kyuhyun scratched his non-itchy head. I guess I need a shower first. We'll take care of things later.

Kyuhyun got down from the bed, grabbed a towel, grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants from one of his suitcases and headed inside the shower. Just when he started the shower, he heard the door of the room being opened. Who might it be? Kyuhyun wanted to check but he was already inside the shower so decided to complete it first.

Nearly 30 minutes later, Kyuhyun came out of the shower, dressed up and a towel on his head. He came out and saw a passed out Siwon on the bed. What the hell is he doing here?! Kyuhyun was about to wake him up when he again realized it was Siwon's room, not his. Aish... Why do I have to be here?

"Hey! Siwon! Siwon!" Kyuhyun started calling out his name to wake him up. But Siwon didn't answer. Instead, he was mumbling something. What is he saying? Kyuhyun went closer to Siwon and tried to listen to what he was saying.

"I...sorry...Kyuhyun...didn't...do...sorry..." Siwon was mumbling randomly. Kyuhyun looked at him, confused What is he trying to say and why is he repeating sorry and my name? Is he apologizing? It's of no use though...

"Siwon?" Kyuhyun touched Siwon's arm and then pulled back, shocked. His clothes are so wet! Where did he go yesterday? "Siwon! Get up and change your clothes. Or else you'll catch a cold." Kyuhyun touched Siwon's forehead and pulled back his hand back. He has slight fever. I need to give him medication. 

Kyuhyun starts searching for medicine that would decrease the fever. Suddenly, he stopped Why do I care if he has a fever? After what he did to me, this is nothing. He deserves it. Kyuhyun stopped searching and sat on the sofa, glaring at the sleeping man. After a few minutes, Kyuhyun sighed deeply. Even though Siwon did all this, he couldn't bear to see anyone suffer when they were ill. Kyuhyun got up again and started searching for medicine. Finally, he found some pills in one of his boxes. 

Kyuhyun goes to Siwon with a glass of water. "Siwon, get up. You need to take this." He tries make Siwon sit but Kyuhyun didn't really have the strength to do so. What do I do? He shakes Siwon vigorously, making Siwon groan and sit up.

"Who is it?" Siwon growled, still sounding sleepy.

"It's me, Kyuhyun. Now, take this." Kyuhyun puts forward his hand which had the pills.

"What is this? Poison?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "I wish they were. But they're not. You're having a slight fever and I'm only trying to help. Here." Kyuhyun puts out hand even more towards Siwon.

Siwon sees the pills and turns away his head "I don't want to. Just get out of my room. Who even allowed you to be in here?"

Kyuhyun was getting angry but this wasn't the right time "Siwon, Ma told me to stay in your room since my room has been locked by her and I have no idea why. So, just take this medicine so that I can leave."

Siwon turned his face away "No, I don't want to. I hate medicines. Now, go."

Kyuhyun was getting fed up with Siwon's act. Siwon was behaving like a kid and Kyuhyun didn't find it amusing at all at such an early hour "Just take it. You won't die if you take them."

"What if I do, huh? Tell– Ugh..." Before Siwon could complete his sentences, Kyuhyun popped the pills into his mouth. Siwon just glared at Kyuhyun, the pills still in his mouth.

"Now, have some water." Kyuhyun handed Siwon a glass of water. Siwon took the water and drank it completely, swallowing the pills with it. He handed over the glass to Kyuhyun, still glaring at him.

"Your eyes will start hurting if you keep glaring at me like that. You get some rest. Then, we have to go and meet a lawyer to break this so-called marriage of ours, okay?" Kyuhyun walked to the closet and took out some fresh clothes and threw them towards Siwon "Here. Change before your condition gets worse."

Siwon catches the clothes. He looks at Kyuhyun, who was walking towards the door. Before Kyuhyun could go out, Siwon asked him "Why are you doing this?"

Kyuhyun turned around "Doing what?"

"Taking care of me. Wasn't I the one who broke your marriage? Don't you consider me evil? Don't you hate me? Then... why are you taking care of me?"

Kyuhyun shrugged "I don't know. I guess I can't see anyone ill, let them even be the destroyer of my life. I guess I'm just too caring for my own good. Stop asking questions, and have some rest." Kyuhyun walked out of the door.

Siwon got up and changed into the fresh clothes. Then, he laid on his bed "I'm sorry Kyuhyun. But I never actually did this... I..." Siwon's eye lids started becoming heavy. The medicine started its effect. Siwon just sighs before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun goes down to see if anyone was awake. He saw Baba reading the newspaper in the hall. Kyuhyun goes down and greets him "Good morning, Baba."

Baba looks up from his newspaper "Ah, it's you? Good morning. Why are you up so early?"

"I wasn't able to sleep for long. My mind was filled up with whatever happened yesterday..."

Baba looked at Kyuhyun sadly "Right... Of course you wouldn't be able to sleep properly. I'm sorry—"

"You don't have to apologize, Baba." Kyuhyun cut Baba mid-sentence "It wasn't your fault. Whatever happened yesterday was his doing, so he's the only one who'll sort it out."

Baba sighed sadly "I never expected Siwon to do such a thing. I still can't make myself believe that."

Kyuhyun doesn't answer. He goes to the kitchen and prepares a pot of coffee. He brings a cup for himself and offers one to Baba.

Baba takes the cup, smiling "Ah! Thanks, Kyuhyun. You're really caring. I don't understand how could Siwon feel like doing something so horrible to you." 

Kyuhyun silently sips his coffee. After a few minutes, Zhou Mi comes into the hall. He takes a look at Kyuhyun, who has still not noticed Zhou Mi. There he is... Zhou Mi thought.

Baba looks at Zhou Mi "You're up as well? Have a seat."

Zhou Mi nods and takes sits opposite to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn't even look at him. It wasn't like he didn't want to. But he didn't have the courage to. He just kept staring at his coffee cup. But Zhou Mi was continuously looking at Kyuhyun. He wanted Kyuhyun to look at him just once but soon realized it wasn't going to happen. So, he just sighed and went away from there. Baba looked at both of them with a sad expression. 

One by one all the relatives came to the hall. Many of them had decided to leave that day since the reception was canceled. By 10:00 a.m, half of the relatives had already left. Kyuhyun went back to Siwon's room to check how he was doing. He peeked inside and saw a sleeping Siwon. Kyuhyun walked towards Siwon and touched his forehead. Hmm... the fever hasn't decreased much. 

On the slight touch, Siwon moves a little in his sleep. Kyuhyun moves back from the bed, incase Siwon would wake up but that didn't happen. Soon, soft snores could be heard from the man. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, amused. Fever really does affect people. Seeing him like this, I would never believe he could be the destroyer of someone's life.

Kyuhyun sat on the sofa and dialed a number he had on his speed-dial 3.

&g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter