Sapphire ring guy!

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haha... One month anniversary of this fic today!

Words: 31xx

The day of the press conference comes. And it goes smoothly. The reporters as usual asked tons of questions about the relationship which Zhou Mi answered with a smile. He even easily dodged the mean questions politely. He was definitely the good-talker Zhou Mi everyone knows. They even announced the date of the marriage in the conference and about Kyuhyun deciding to quit anchoring. No, the reason wasn't due to the attack. Kyuhyun actually started liking behind the camera. He really didn't mind not being on TV anymore.

Now, since the announcement was made publicly, Kyuhyun was obviously scared due the trauma he had faced a couple of days ago but the response was way different from his expectations. They received many bouquets and congratulatory gifts. The stocks of the Zhou Group rose. Now, Kyuhyun also started believing Siwon that the news aired on that might be a cheap trick played by someone.

Talking about Siwon, Siwon was pretty busy. He was personally looking into the matter of Kyuhyun's scandal. And he was getting the results pretty soon. He had already found out that the people who had attacked Kyuhyun that day was an acting troupe. They didn't disclose who paid them but they accepted they did it since they were being paid a good amount. Siwon even found out the people who had destroyed Kyuhyun's house. All he had to find out was who had given such orders and sadly, that was the most important part.

Like this days fly by and there's now only a week left for Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi's wedding. The wedding preparations are in full swing. You must be thinking what Ma was doing all this time. Well... she tried many attempts to harm Kyuhyun but in vain.

She attempted to throw a flower pot on his head from the roof but Kyuhyun moved at the exact moment and it crashed right behind him. She had coated a cooking pot with oil and asked Kyuhyun to boil water in it. Obviously, the pot caught fire but Kyuhyun was smart enough to put it off by throwing tons of baking powder on it. He knew that water would only increase it. So, basically Ma had underestimated Kyuhyun's smartness. She even went to the extent of failing the breaks of Kyuhyun's car. But fortunately for Kyuhyun and unfortunately for Ma, it didn't work. The brakes worked just fine.

So, yes, Ma had tried really lame ideas during these two months but now she was ready and knew what to do next.

I've been completely lame with those tricks during these two months but now, it's time for action. My next pawn... Siwon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masi, please~ Do it for me! I'm really busy!

"Why? I even did it for the proposal. I don't understand. Should it be a couples' thing to do that?"

Oh come on! It really doesn't matter. Didn't you buy the proposal ring before? Then what's wrong with buying the wedding rings?

"You don't really understand, do you? YOU need to go to buy the wedding rings with Kyuhyun because YOU are marrying him not ME."

Please~ Just do it once again... for me...

"I don't want to! Why should I be the one who has to go with Kyuhyun? I'm sure he would be pretty upset too. His going-to-be husband is making him go to buy the wedding rings with his going-to-be brother-in-law. It even sounds ridiculous."

It doesn't. I've already talked to Kyuhyun about it. He's sulking about it but still, he kinda accepted it. Masi, try to understand. I really need to be in Tokyo.

"Can't you just buy the rings before the wedding day?"

And what if there are problems with the sizes? Oh come on, stop grumbling and do this for me just one more time. I'll never tell you again for this kind of favor.

"As if the ring sizes can be fixed when you're not here. Tsk! You're talking as if you might have a second marriage."

Never! Don't even talk about that. So, you doing it or not?

"Have I ever told you no? Fine, I'll do it. But let me tell you, this is the last time I'm doing anything of this sort. You should never ask me again for this. Get it?"

Got it. Thanks! That's why I love you so much! Okay, I gotta go. The boarding is going to start. Bye.

"Tch! You only love me at these times, huh? Same here then. Bye." (phone is cut)

Siwon sighed. He had to go to wedding rings shopping with Kyuhyun now. It wasn't the first time. Zhou Mi got even more busy since Kyuhyun left anchoring as Zhou Mi became the anchor of The Open Talk Show. He hardly used to stay at home whereas Siwon was mostly at home.

Due to this, everyone dragged Siwon around for the wedding preparations. He had to go with Saeun for wedding cards, help Ma with the decorations and flower arrangements, help Sungmin with the catering, help Hyukjae with booking of the wedding hall, help Baba with preparing the guests list, and now help Kyuhyun with selecting the wedding rings. It was as if he was going to get married, not Zhou Mi.

Why am I working so hard for their marriage? I should learn to say no but I really can't help it... Siwon knocks the door of Kyuhyun's room. A voice comes from inside "The door is open."

Siwon pushes the door slightly and sees Kyuhyun working on laptop. He sighs and stands beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun doesn't even look at Siwon as he was busy typing something.

"Ahem! I'm not invisible." Siwon's voice startled Kyuhyun. 

"You! You don't really have to scare me. What is it? Why have you come here?"

Siwon rolls his eyes "It isn't like I really wanted to come here. Zhou Mi called and told that I have to accompany you to buy the wedding rings."

"So he was really serious about that, huh? So, when do you want to go?"

"It would be better if we do it today. There's only a week left for the wedding and I'm pretty sure everyone is going to drag me around again. So, I want to finish the ring thing as soon as possible."

"That's fine with me. Then, we'll leave in an hour or so. I've got to complete this. I still don't understand why I had to take a leave when Zhou Mi still working."

"Because he's the owner and you're a mere employee."

Kyuhyun sighs. The mean comments were exchanged every day so it really wasn't a big deal now "Yeah, whatever. Now go. I don't want to be disturbed."

Siwon sighs and goes out. After an hour, Kyuhyun comes out of his room. He goes to Siwon's room and finds Siwon sleeping on the sofa. There is a water bottle beside the sofa.

Kyuhyun's trouble maker mind gets a mischievous idea. He slowly goes towards the sofa and takes the water bottle. He opens the cap and was about to pour it when suddenly Siwon grabbed his hand. His eyes were close but his grip on Kyuhyun's hand was getting harder.

"Agh!" Kyuhyun winced in pain as Siwon opened his eyes. Still holding Kyuhyun's hand, Siwon gets up and glares at Kyuhyun.

"If you want to do such tricks, do them on someone else because they're not going to work on me. You should learn how to be sly because you're really bad at it." Siwon smirked.

How did he know again?! Kyuhyun blinked cutely then winced again since Siwon still hasn't let go of his hand. "Let go of my hand."

"Huh? I won't."

"Yah! Let go of my hand, Siwon!"

​"Not until you request politely."

Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter