Catch Me If You Can

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small chapter since I wasn't in a good mood. And sorry for the late update o(_ _)o

Words: 34xx

"THAILAND! HERE WE COME!" Kyuhyun shouted on top of his lungs, making the people give him a weird look. Kyuhyun looked around and apologized. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon "What's the time?"

Siwon takes a look at his phone which was set to Thailand's time "It's 4 in the morning.... Where are we going to go?" They look around and see a young man clad in casual clothes holding a board which Mr. Choi written on it.

Kyuhyun points at it "Look. He must have been sent for us." They walk towards the guy. The man's face lightens on seeing them. He asks in Korean "You're Mr. Choi, right? I'm Henry. I'll be taking you to your hotel. Mrs. Zhou has sent me to pick you up. This way please." Siwon and Kyuhyun nod and get into the car. The trip to the hotel was rather silent since Kyuhyun was listening to songs and Siwon was looking out of the window while Henry told them about about the streets and buildings they were passing through.

"Here we are." Henry announced, making Siwon and Kyuhyun come out of their worlds. They were in front of huge hotel. Siwon sighed "Totally Nainai." Henry showed them their room "This is your room. You can call me if you need any kind of help." He handed them his card and when he was about to leave, he turned suddenly "Mrs. Zhou told me give this to both of you. She said that it would be useful for you." He took out a file from his bag, then bows and takes his leave.

Siwon opens the file. The file fell from his hands when he read the contents. Kyuhyun frowned, seeing Siwon's reaction. He sighed and took the file and read it. His eyes widened at the content and looked at Siwon with a frown.

Siwon sighed "Nainai planned the whole trip. She even wrote where to go and when. She's making us go 6 places in Thailand. 6!"

"This is more like a mission we have to fulfill rather than a honeymoon or a vacation." Kyuhyun grunted.

"I know! And we can't even say no because she has paid and signed us up for everything." Siwon flipped a few pages and then took out tickets and bills for what-not. Kyuhyun could only sigh looking at those.

"I never expected something like this. I just wanted to relax, not fly around!" He whined.

"But there is nothing we can do. For now, sleep some more." Siwon sighed and got up from the bed. "We'll start following Nainai's list later." He went and lied on the sofa "You can have the bed here. But next place, the bed is mine." Before Kyuhyun could argue, Siwon turned his face and slept. Kyuhyun could just frown and sleep, without caring to change his clothes.

~~~

"Aish~ This is damn relaxing! We shouldn't be complaining about Nainai's plans. This is the best thing happened to me since... ever!" Kyuhyun said as he got his massage. Siwon hushed him and told him to keep quiet. The first thing on Nainai's list was to have a massage in one of the best spas in Phuket to which Kyuhyun was never going to say no. 

"Ah...Uhh...Mmmh" Kyuhyun moaned.

"Kyuhyun, I said to stop making those sounds!" Siwon said in a higher tone.

"It's so relaxing I can't help." Kyuhyun continued making sounds, now, exaggerating it since Siwon looked uncomfortable with it. Siwon was feeling really uncomfortable. He could feel a burning sensation inside his body Just someone tell him to stop! Something is happening inside me and I don't like it! He was screaming in his mind but he had to maintain his composure. Seeing Siwon restless, Kyuhyun chuckled "Look at your face! Okay, I'll stop making those sounds. Happy?" Kyuhyun stopped making sounds, making Siwon sigh in relief.

~~~

"I don't want to do it!" Kyuhyun whined.

"Then, let's not."

"But Nainai will feel bad if we don't..."

Siwon sighed "Just choose something, will you? You want to do the training or not?"

"I...I'll do it." 

"Fine with me." Siwon turns to the instructor "Is it okay if we don't have much swimming experience?"

"Yes, it is. Does your friend not know swimming?" The instructor asked.

"Beginner level. Anyway, let's start training for it now since we have to leave tomorrow night and I guess we should do it by tomorrow evening."

"Okay. Let's start." The instructor helps Siwon and Kyuhyun put on their wet suits. They were training to do scuba diving and Kyuhyun wasn't a fan of water. Kyuhyun had protested initially but then he accepted just because he didn't want to break Nainai's heart as she had a special position in his heart. Siwon and Kyuhyun train nearly the whole afternoon for it. When they felt satisfied, they left for their next stop.

~~~

"We... didn't have to come here..." Siwon said, looking at all the lady boys around. They were at the Simon Star Cabaret Show in Phuket Town.

"Why not? You have a problem with them?" Kyuhyun eyed Siwon.

"No, don't take it in a wrong way! I just... have never seen anything like this before..."

"Me neither. So experience it for the first time. Look, this is one of the best ones in the town. I'm pretty sure it's good since Nainai was the one who chose it. Now, just enjoy their performance." Kyuhyun turned Siwon's face towards the stage.

Siwon took a sip of the drink they were given, silently waiting for the show to start and end as soon as possible. But soon he found himself enjoying the performance. By the end, he was applauding for all the artists. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and smiled. He asked Siwon "So, did you like it?"

"I won't say I hate it." Siwon replied.

"Tch. you're a bad liar. Anyway, it's late now so we should go and have some rest. We have to do scuba diving tomorrow."

They left for their hotel to gather some energy for the next day.

The next day, they were on the boat, getting ready for scuba diving. Kyuhyun was having problems with the gear

"This is so heavy!"

Siwon rolled his eyes "Then you shouldn't have agreed to this. We don't have to do everything that was written."

"But Nainai had already signed us up for this. I couldn't let that go waste."

"Yeah, yeah... Hurry! I'm not going to wait for long."

"Okay." Kyuhyun puts on his goggles. He was about to sit to put on his flippers but he lost his balance and then

Splash!

"Kyuhyun!"

Before the instructor could do something, Siwon jumped into the water. He swam inside and found a struggling Kyuhyun. Siwon swam as fast as he could and held Kyuhyun's hand before he could go any deeper. Siwon saw that Kyuhyun wasn't able to find the mouthpiece for oxygen. Siwon took out his mouthpiece and gestured Kyuhyun to use it. Kyuhyun shook his head in disagreement but Siwon glared at him and gestured him to do so, with more force. Kyuhyun felt his chest burning with lack of oxygen and finally, he used Siwon's mouthpiece for oxygen. That way, both Siwon and Kyuhyun shared the oxygen. While doing so, Siwon swam around a bit and helped Kyuhyun get hold of his mouthpiece. Then he helped Kyuhyun swim up since Kyuhyun had no flippers making it difficult for to swim back. 

Finally, Kyuhyun was out and panting. Siwon took off his gear and sat bedside Kyuhyun. "Are you okay?"

Kyuhyun just nodded his head, making Siwon sigh in relief. Then he scolded "How can you be so clumsy?! What would I do if something happened to you?!" Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, confused with his statement. Siwon cleared himself  "I mean how would I answer to the family." Seriously Siwon? Where did that line come from?!

Kyuhun sighed "I'm never doing scuba diving or snorkeling or deep sea diving again in my life."

"They all are nearly the same thing..."

"Whatever. I don't want to do this anymore!" Kyuhyun whined which was understandable at the moment.

"Then... how about island tour?" Siwon asked.

"No, that's too slow and we need to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter