More powerful than expected

'Forced' Marriage!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 66xx

Kyuhyun felt a thunder fall upon him. He couldn't believe Zhou Mi would do something like that. Unable to handle the shock, his legs went weak . He expected to fall but someone caught him. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Siwon holding him. "Kyuhyun!" He shouted. Kyuhyun smiled slightly. At least I'm not completely alone right now... He thought. Soon, he felt another person holding him. He turned his head and saw Donghae Ah, he's here too... 

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Donghae asked.

Kyuhyun nodded slightly "Just a bit weak. Help me stand properly." Siwon and Donghae helped him stand properly. Donghae ensured Kyuhyun was all right before going back to Hyukjae. Siwon was looking at Kyuhyun, worried "You're really all right?" He whispered in Kyuhyun's ear.

"How can I be after that?" Kyuhyun whispered back.

"Point. You need to talk to him about this. This is ridiculous!"

"Hmm. I do have to talk about this. I want answers from him."

"Good." Siwon smiled at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled back.

Zhou Mi looked at the two and felt jealously seeping into mind. I just made such a huge announcement and they are whispering to each other? I expected more from you, Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Baba asked. Then, he turned to Zhou Mi "Look! Just because of you this happened. Are you crazy Zhou Mi? Did you forget that your marriage with Kyuhyun broke just 3 days ago. Then, what is all this?!"

"I'm fine." Kyuhyun said.

"I don't care about that. I want to marry Victoria and that's all that matters for me. Kyuhyun is past. I want Victoria to be my future." Zhou Mi looked at Kyuhyun to see his reaction and found Kyuhyun glaring at him. 

Kyuhyun was glaring at Zhou Mi. I am past? Victoria is future, huh?

Ma saw Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi looking at each other. She cleared and said "Zhou Mi has announced what he wanted to. Now–"

"Xuan, you're letting this pass just like that?! You don't oppose this even a bit?" Baba spoke the thoughts running in everyone's mind.

"If Zhou Mi is happy, I am happy. If Zhou Mi wants this, I'm okay with that. I'm not going to oppose this."

"Unbelievable!" Baba growled. Xuan isn't the one to give up... I guess I have to give in for now.

"Anyway... now that Zhou Mi has given his announcement, I want Hyukjae and Donghae to come forward. You guys to know about Donghae too. Hyukjae, announce."

Hyukjae and Donghae go forward, even though they had no mood to do so. Hyukjae started "This is Lee Donghae. He is my boyfriend and the person I wish to marry. I'm pretty sure you all know him before since I've heard he is Siwon's childhood best friend as well. I really love him and want to marry only him. So, do you all accept this marriage?" They looked at everyone, expecting approval from everyone.

"Hmm..." Sungmin rubbed his chin "Hyukjae, shouldn't you have at least introduced him to me before? If you would have, I would have asked him a question." He turns to Donghae "What did you see in this monkey?"

Donghae chuckled "I don't know. I just fell in love with this... monkey." Hyukjae glared at Donghae and Sungmin. Saeun hit Sungmin's shoulder slightly "Don't you dare bad-mouth my brother-in-law. He's the most unique in the whole world." 

"Thank you Saeun noona." Hyukjae flashed his gummy smile.

"Look at that smile. I was talking about that." Saeun smiled. "I agree." Sungmin nodded in approval. "Anyway, I'm okay with it. In fact, I'm happy for you both since I know Donghae even before and I know he'll keep our Hyukjae happy as well. And I'm sure Saeun is okay with it, right?" He looks at Saeun. "I am really happy." She smiled and grabbed Sungmin's arm and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Donghae, you were family before too but only as Siwon's friend. Now, you'll be family as Hyukjae's husband as well." Baba smiled. Donghae was smiling brightly. He looked at Siwon and Kyuhyun.

"What? I disapprove." Kyuhyun said. "I disapprove as well." Siwon said.

Seeing Donghae frown, Kyuhyun and Siwon start laughing. Kyuhyun said "How can a fish marry a monkey? So not possible. Hahahha..." 

"Hahaha... Exactly! Hahahah... oh my stomach. Agh... hahah..." Siwon grabs his stomach but can't stop laughing. Baba, Ma, Sungmin, Saeun start laughing as well. Zhou Mi just smiles and Victoria looks at them as if all of them were crazy.

"You both! Seriously... stop teasing us, okay?!" Donghae walked towards the two men and flicked his fingers on their foreheads, making them to groan in pain. Donghae smirks "Serves you right." He walks back to Hyukjae who is smiling seeing the two men in pain.

"Okay, okay. I'm all along with you both for your wedding. Happy?" Siwon said. "Me too." Kyuhyun chimes.

"Thanks." Hyukjae smiled brightly.

"Welcome to the family, Donghae!" Ma goes and hugs Donghae.

"Thank you everyone." Donghae and Hyukjae bow.

"AND welcome to the family too, Victoria!" Ma says and hugs Victoria. Victoria hugs back "Thank you but I'm not sure everyone feels the same."

"They are okay with it. Right?" Ma looks at everyone.

"I... Do whatever you feel like." Sungmin says and sighs. "I'm not against it." Saeun says nonchalantly.

"Zhou Mi, I don't know why you're doing this but Victoria is not at fault here. Just for her, I'm okay. But I'm still not completely happy with this." Baba said.

Ma looked at Siwon and Kyuhyun. Those both who were laughing just a while ago had stoic expressions. Victoria looks at them and turns to Ma "Doesn't matter. I'm happy if I can get married to Zhou Mi. That's all I need." Ma smiles back "That's my daughter-in-law."

Hyukjae walked towards Zhou Mi "Congrats to you and Victoria."

"Same to you and Donghae." Zhou Mi shakes his hand with Hyukjae.

"ALRIGHT! Now, since the house still has the wedding mode on, I want the marriage of these two lovely couples to complete as soon as possible." Ma chimed.

Everyone looked at her, surprised. Hyukjae and Donghae getting married soon would be considerable but the same with Zhou Mi and Victoria? That would be weird.

"Ma, when do you want the wedding to take place? And whose wedding?" Hyukjae asked.

"Within the next week. What do you mean by whose? Your's and Donghae's of course... Zhou Mi and Victoria's as well." She finishes, making Zhou Mi look at her, shocked. Next week? That's way too less! He wanted to oppose but his proposal was in a few hours of meeting so that showed he must be eager for marriage as well. What did I get myself into?

"Next week? That's way too less time. The time for preparations will take time. Please, next month would be good." Zhou Mi said.

"Next month doesn't seem bad either..." Ma said. She looked at Donghae "Are you okay with that? Will your relatives be able to come in time?"

"I-I'm okay with that. All of my relatives live either in Korea or in Taiwan so they can reach within a month." Donghae answers, still surprised.

"What about you, Victoria?" Ma asked.

"Umm... Dad is coming today and I'm pretty sure all the relatives can arrive within a month if I notify it to them today."

"Okay then. The wedding shall be during the first weekend of November." Ma said, smiling.

"Just two weeks?! Why should this be a gun-shot wedding? We don't want people to make up false rumors like that!" Baba opposed. He was fine with the marriage decision but so soon? A sudden wedding will only make suspicions rise in people's minds.

"There won't be any! You don't have to worry about them." Ma assured him. "So... let the wedding be on 4th of the next month."

"Whose?" Sungmin asked.

"Both."

"Don't they deserve at least separate wedding dates? Why should they share the same day?" Saeun protested.

"True. Then... Hyukjae and Donghae get married on 4th night then Zhou Mi and Victoria get married on 5th morning. And then we'll hold a reception together for both of them on 5th afternoon. Wait... not both but 3 of them. Siwon and Kyuhyun's reception wasn't done either so all the three receptions will be on 5th evening. Isn't that good?" Ma exclaims, looking at everyone expectantly.

"Sounds like a plan." Baba says as he gets up "Then, I'll leave everything to you, Xuan. I'm tired. I'll be in my room." He walks away. The others present there nod in agreement with Ma's plans. The wedding dates were fixed to be on 4th and 5th of November.

"I'll get going." Victoria stands up. "Oh you should have stayed for dinner." Ma said.

"I would love to but dad is coming back today and I need to pick him up from the airport. So, I need to go. But, thank you for accepting me." Victoria bows to everyone and leaves. Zhou Mi was about to follow her when Kyuhyun called him "Zhou Mi. We need to talk... Alone."

Zhou Mi looks at Victoria. Victoria smiles and nods. Zhou Mi sighs and walks towards Kyuhyun "Okay. Let's talk." Kyuhyun gets up and goes upstairs with Zhou Mi following him.

Siwon looks at them going up. I hope they sort everything out. Zhou Mi shouldn't marry Victoria at any cost.

~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi are on the terrace, facing each other. "What do you want to talk about?" Zhou Mi asked, sounding impatient.

"What is all this?" Kyuhyun asked, sounding angry.

"What? You mean me and Victoria? Well, I'm marrying her. If you're telling me not to, explain why you don't want it."

"You... you really love Victoria? Does that mean you've stopped loving me? You have moved on from me that soon?!" Kyuhyun raised his voice.

"Don't you dare raise your voice! You have moved on from me as well so why can't I move on from you?" Zhou Mi shouted back.

"Moved on from you? What gave you that idea?" Kyuhyun asked, confused.

"Do you think I'm blind? You used to fight with Siwon before the wedding and now you're so close and comfortable with each other. What happened within these three days that changed your relationship to that extent?"

"Siwon and I are just friends! We've decided to become friends so that we don't have to spent the next 3 months quarreling. We have decided to be good friends. Is that a problem?" Kyuhyun asked. Seeing Zhou Mi surprised, a chord struck in Kyuhyun's brain making him shocked "Z-Zhou Mi... you didn't agree to marry Victoria thinking that I've accepted to be with Siwon, did you?"

Zhou Mi was shocked. Kyuhyun had hit the bull's eye. He was caught. He stuttered "W-What are you t-talking about?"

"You-you stuttered." Kyuhyun gasped. Zhou Mi had a habit of stuttering when he lies. "Zhou Mi! What were you thinking while doing that?! You agreed to marry Victoria because you were jealous? Are you an idiot?!"

"Then what should I do?!" Zhou Mi shouted "When I saw you and Siwon happy, my mind was filled with jealousy. I had to show you that I could move on from you as well. I-I didn't know that you were just friends..."

"Hasty decision huh? I can't believe what you did that. And do you even realize your mistake? Now, your wedding is just 2 weeks away. What do you plan to do?!"

"Kyuhyun, tell them to stop the marriage." Zhou Mi pleaded.

"And be the bad guy? No way!" Kyuhyun turned his head away.

"Please. I regret what I did and I know what I did was stupid but now I realize that I was wrong. So, please help me, Kyuhyun."

"Help you? You're the one who created this mess and I'm definitely not going to help you clear it. You took this decision in haste and jealousy and that reason is enough to piss me off."

"Oh come on! Don't you love me? Are you okay if I really marry Victoria?" Zhou Mi looked at Kyuhyun, expecting Kyuhyun to say what he wanted but what Kyuhyun said shocked him.

"You know what? I'm fine with that. You need to regret what you did and I'm not helping you to come out of this mess. Break it on your own if you don't like it. Why should I be the bad guy anyway? And your reason for this marriage is really ridiculous. Zhou Mi, break the marriage on your own because I'm never doing it."

Zhou Mi cupped Kyuhyun's face with his hands "Kyuhyun, just one no and I'll break this marriage. Just one no, Kyuhyun. Please."

Kyuhyun pushed him away "Don't you understand? I said break the marriage on your own. I'm not going to say no."

Kyuhyun was about to walk away when Zhou Mi grabbed his hand "Is that how much you love me? You don't even want to take out the person you love out of this mess?"

"The person I loved." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I said the person I LOVED. I–I regret loving you. I really do. I can't believe someone would be so stupid enough to make such a stupid decision just out of jealousy. If I knew you were like this, I would have never loved you." Kyuhyun freed his hand and grabbed Zhou Mi's collar. He pulled Zhou Mi till their faces were inches apart. Then Kyuhyun said "Like you said, me not marrying you was definitely for good. And you know what? You are my past and maybe, Siwon will be my future." Kyuhyun pushes Zhou Mi and walks away, leaving a dumb-struck Zhou Mi behind. Zhou Mi feel onto his knees What have I done?!

~~~~~~~

Siwon walks out of the house. He sees that Victoria's car was still near the gate. He decided to talk to Victoria about the marriage. As he reached the car, he heard Victoria laughing and talking with someone on the phone. Siwon stayed silent and tried to listen her conversation.

"Hahaha. That Zhou Mi is so dumb. Who asks for someone's hand when they've met only once? But it's good for me... I didn't know he was gay, but that doesn't matter for me... Su, did you forget why I'm marrying him? I don't love him. Not a bit. I love his money and his fame. Just imagine Zhou Victoria - The wife of Zhou Mi, the heir of Zhou Group of Companies and the owner of 360News Isn't that awesome?!... I know babe. I was born lucky. You know what? I saw that Siwon... Yes, him. Goodness, he's my brother-in-law!... Nah, you don't stand a chance. He's already married to man... Stop shouting! I didn't know that as well. And why do you think I would set him up with you anyway?... Okay. Talk to you later." She puts her phone and starts driving. She didn't care to look back or she would have found a fuming Siwon.

That ! I knew she had some intention like that! I can't let this wedding happen. It will destroy Zhou Mi's life even more. Siwon rushes inside the house. He goes onto his room and finds an enraged Kyuhyun sitting on the bed. "Kyuhyun, how did your talk go?"

"Don't even mention about that. Do you know why Zhou Mi is marrying Victoria?" Kyuhyun questioned. Siwon innocently shook his head. Kyuhyun sighed "Jealousy, Siwon, jealousy."

"Jealousy? What does jealousy have anything to do with his decision of marriage?"

"Zhou Mi thought that I have moved on from him since I was behaving nice with you. He was filled with jealousy and wanted to show that he could move on from me too. What he didn't know was that I was just being friends with you which he mistook for something else and took such a stupid decision. Argh! I feel so stupid even while explaining it to you. And he even asked me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter