Secret is OUT

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

No One's POV
 
"Goodbye! Please come again." You served the last customer and shut the door. Your mother came to your side and patted your head. "Good job dear. We're doing great progress now. But, where were you in the noon? Did you met anybody strange?" Your mom eyed you.
 
A flashback flew in your mind for those two men that chase you, the flashback ended and you were panting like you had asthma. "Calm down, dear. Tell us whats wrong? Did he, come?" Your mom asked.
 
You warily bit your lower lip and nodded. "Oh my dear god." Your mom gasped. "What is it yeobo?" Your father came out from the kitchen.
 
"Dear, he came back." Your mom told your dad. Your dad froze. "What?! You mean .. DongMin is back?!" He asked, frightened. 
 
"DEAR! SHH!" Your mom warned him to calm down. You were so scared of him, that you don't even wanna hear his name. "I-I'm going." You threw the apron away and grabbed your coat and beanie. Put it on, you dashed out of the cafe.
 
Your parents sighed, "I think we need help." Your mom turn to your dad. 
 
Your dad just nodded, "We have to called her cousin." 
 
With that the two of them started to called your cousin. 
 
Meanwhile, you were still running to a place, where you don't know. Suddenly, you bumped into someone. "Oof!" You fell down on the ground.
 
"Oh! Sorry." she reached out her hand, but then realised who you were. "~~~~~~~~? What are you doing here?" Ji Yoon called out. You just rubbed your sore bum.
 
You took her hand and she yanked you up, "Again, I hate repeating myself. But, what are you doing here? Do you wanna come to my house?" She offered. You just nodded your head.
 
Ji Yoon took you to her family's mansion, you've been to her mansion before. It was all bright and had a home feeling. "Shoes off." Ji Yoon warned as she entered the mansion. You took your sneakers off and got in.
 
Many of their maids and butlers welcome you, "Welcome." They greeted as they bowed down. You bowed back to them and smile.
 
You went in the giant living room, where there was a giant plasma TV. Ji Yoon sat down on the comfy sofa, "Jones." Ji Yoon called out and a american looking butler came over. "Please bring some beverages for the both of us." Ji Yoon ordered. He nodded and went in the kitchen.
 
"Come sit." Ji Yoon patted the seat next to her. You went over and sat down. She the TV and watched Music Bank. Infinite came up and she squealed in delight. You just smile at Myungsoo singing his part in the song, Paradise.
 
"Oh my gosh! Woohyun! Why are you only wearing a coat?! Your body is killing me!" She squealed even more. You just shook your head. 
 
"Here it is, miss." the butler came back and put the drinks on the coffee table. You thanked him and he smile. He went back into the kitchen.
 
Ji Yoon poured passion fruit juice into both cups and handed you one. "Here." 
 
"Thanks." You gratefully took it. Infinite was doing their dance. Ji Yoon shut the TV off turn to you, you were mindlessly staring at your drink. "Yah." Ji Yoon lightly pushed you.
 
"Huh?" You snapped out your daze. "What happen just now? Why are you in the streets alone?" Ji Yoon asked.
 
"Oh. I was out buying ... bread?" You fibbed. Ji Yoon sipped her drink and eyed you. "Just buying bread?"
 
You sighed, "Fine. I just ran out of the cafe, thats all." You sipped your drink. 
 
"Ran out of the cafe?! Why? Did your parents hurt you?" Ji Yoon examined you. You just pulled away from her, "No. It's not them. It's someone else." 
 
Ji Yoon look at you, "Who is someone else?" You bit your lip and looked at her, "Do you still remember my childhood memories?"
 
"Remember them? I'm not your photo album, okay?" Ji Yoon sipped her drink again.
 
"No! Not that. Is my painful memory. The one ... in the park." You softly muttered out. Ji Yoon froze and put her drink down. She look at you with her eyes widend.
 
"You mean ... he ... is back?" Ji Yoon softly called out. You nodded. "Oh my gosh!" Ji Yoon gasped just like your mother. 
 
"Are you okay? When did he strike again?" Ji Yoon asked. You told her your story about him, coming after you at noon.
 
"Oh my god! How did you make it alive? You'd karate chop them?" Ji Yoon asked you. You bit your lip and looked away, "Someone .. came." You softly called out.
 
"Who?" Ji Yoon asked again. You slowly turned to her, *! Why did I ever bring this up?* "Uh, no one. Oh! It's getting late. Thanks Ji Yoon!" You quickly finished your drink and got up.
 
But, Ji Yoon was fast and yanked you back down. "Tell me! Or I won't let you leave this mansion!" 
 
"You wouldn't?" You look at her, shocked. "I would. My parents aren't in Korea, they're at the US doing some meeting." Ji Yoon dare you. With a sigh, you just told her about Myungsoo.
 
"EEEK!!! YOU'RE DATING MYU-" You covered as she was about to revealed the truth, maids and butlers gave the both of you weird stare.
 
You held her close to your ear, "Shh! Don't tell anybody! I have a ... Secret Celebrity Boyfriend." You whispered to her. Ji Yoon just nodded while smiling widely. You sighed, *Oh gosh! I'm gonna regret this someday.*
 
Ji Yoon squealed again, "Oh my gosh! Can I meet him, pretty please?" She pouted. You rolled your eyes, "No! Anyways, I have to go. Don't tell anyone!" You warned her. 
 
"Got it." She zipped her lips up, as you got out of the mansion, you sighed deeply. Many thoughts were running in your head, *My secret is out. And he .. is back. Can I survive this year?* You sighed and walked all the way home.
 
You message Ji Yoon for the umpteenth time about not spilling the truth. To you, Ji Yoon is the worst on keeping secrets. 
 
'OKAYY!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!! MY INBOX IS FULLED OF IT >:(!"- Ji Yoon
 
'GOOD! DON'T LET IT OUT!!!! ESPECIALLY NOT TO SOO HAE!!" - ~~~~~~~~~~
 
'Why? Afraid that she would steal your man? >:D' - Ji Yoon
 
'JI YOON!!!! IF YOU DO! I'LL KARATE YOU LATER D:
 
'Sheesh! Fine >_>! Now go back to sleep! I'M TIRED >:(((!' - Ji Yoon.
 
'Nights :D! <3' - ~~~~~~~~~~
 
'-.-, -_-, ...... , zzzzz , =='' , _I_ , (-.-'') ...... ' Ji Yoon
 
You chuckle at her respond and shut your phone. You snucked into your bed, until your phone lit up again, you open the message and a smile appear on your face. 
 
You press the 'send' button and went to sleep. *Goodnight Myungsoo oppa<3!*