Dongmin

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

Chapter 14 : Dongmin
 
-----
 
Seoul, the most happiest place in Korea. But, of course, all countrys have good and bad people. If you walk farther to the west of Seoul, you can see a dark mine shack all alone, with its gloomy aura all over it.  
 
"Curses!" A bottle smashed onto the wall and broke into million pieces as it scattered all around the floor. "Master, cool down." Workers of their boss trying to plead him.
 
"NO!" He shoved one of them into the same wall where the bottle broke. His worker slammed right straight onto it and fell down onto the broken pieces of glass bottle, the glasses pierce through his skin and he winced in pain. 
 
"EunHyun! Gwenchanna?!" His brother went over, "I'm fine Eunsan." Eunhyun called out to this twin brother. His elder twin brother sighed in relief, "Alright." He stood up and storm up to his boss, Dongmin.
 
"Master!" He yelled. Dongmin just shrugged and turn to him, "What?!" He snarled. 
 
Eunsan took a deep breath before speaking, "Just because you're pissed off that Lee Taemin came back doesn't mean you should put the blame on my brother." Eunsan tried his calmest way to talk to him. Dongmin just let out a smirk, "Pfft. You think I care?! All I wanted was that girl. Ever since I lay my eyes on her, I knew she is the one." He called out. 
 
"Are you sure?" Eunsan gave him a puzzled look, "What if its a mistake?" He asked again. Dongmin suddenly stood up, which made him jumped a bit.
 
Dongmin grabbed him by the collar, Eunsan's eyes widened with panicked. "I made no mistakes. She. is. the. ONE!!!!" He yelled and threw him onto the same wall and crashed along with his twin brother. "Hyung!" Eunhyun shook his brother, Eunsan just gave him a weak smile, "I'm fine. G-gwenchanna." He assured him and stood up.
 
Dongmin just sighed and kick a few tabbles, *CURSES!* He wiped his forehead as a few sweats came flowing down.
 
"Boys!" He yelled. "Yes, master?" They stood up and winced in pain at the same time. 
 
"Vanished Lee Taemin from her side, and bring him straight to me, alive. I'll put him out of her sight, if theres one thing I know. She would do anything to safe her one and only cousin." Dongmin smirked.
 
The twins nodded and went to put on their gear, signaling the rest of the gangs hiding in the shadows with their knives, bats and everything. They entered the same black van and sped off to Seoul.
 
Dongmin smirk at his plan, he took a photo of you that he had tooken the other day and smile. *I will have you, Lee ~~~~~~~~. You'll see.* He smirked and kiss the photo.  
 
-----
 
A/N : Hello! So sorry that I haven't update lately T^T! Today, I'm about to update to Chapter 30 to repay you guys for waiting :)! I'll try, since I have no homework, I guess I could! ^^ I'll try my best! FIGHTING! :DDDD 
 
Guess this chapter was too short >
 
And thank you -UGLY GRAPHICS- for the, fast poster on the foreword :)) I'm still awaiting my Chapter 11-20 want poster xD! It's not yet finish, just request it yesterday. I'll update as soon as I can! :D 
 
 
I LOVE YOU 68 SUBBIES!