Free Tickets

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

Chapter 16 : Free Tickets
 
----
 
L sent you home and you're parents were still at the cafe, Taemin appeared and furrowed his eyebrows at Myungsoo. "What is he doing here, cuzzie?" He asked sternly as he crossed his arms at the two of you.
 
You immediately stop giggling at Myungsoo's joke and made a frown to Taemin, "Bringing me home. What again? Do you want me to get on the way home?!" You barked, irritated of his protection. "If you did, I would banished those s that did it to you." He smirked.
 
"Issh! So you wanted me to be ?!" You glare at him, Myungsoo just squeezed your shoulder. You turn to him, he just shook his head. You got the hint and just sighed. "Sorry oppa." 
 
Taemin made a cocky smile, "Thats better. Come in, I've ordered pizza." He entered the house. You went in and kissed Myungsoo on the cheek, "Bye oppa." Myungsoo gave you a pout, you'd just chuckle. "Araso araso." 
 
You peck him on the lips. Myungsoo smile and beamed happily, "Bye babe! I'll call you!" He released your hand and went his way. You just smile and went in, you close the door behind you and was surprised to see Taemin giving you a sly smirk.
 
"What?" You blinked at him. Taemin just smirk, "Aww, don't 'What' me. You clearly know why I'm giving you this smirk." He smirked even more. You just shook your head, "Aish, I have a crazy cousin." You stormed into the living room and sat down on the couch.
 
You took a slice of the pizza from the box and drank coke along with it, Taemin came in and flipped his hair while sitting down right next to you. You bit your pepepporoni pizza and washed it down with the coke, "Aaah." You beamed, refreshed.
 
Taemin just eyed you, suspicious. *She sure has a good act. Like cousin like cousin. Wait, that makes no sense. Aish.* Taemin shook his head. 
 
You ate two pizzas and drank a simple tin of coke while watching TV, your phone buzzed as you were in the middle of watching a american movie, TRON: Legacy. 
 
Your phone vibrated a few times, which means a message has came. You didn't notice it, cause you were so in to the movie. Taemin notice it since his hand was on the table the whole time, and the vibration went through his body. 
 
"Aish! Pick up your dang phone will ya?! It's been vibrating my hand for a long time!" He barked, irritated. You just took your phone and open it, *Omo! 5 messages from Myungsoo oppa!* You sheepishly shut your phone and got up, "Excuse me, going to powder my nose." You called out.
 
"Is that girl talk for going to the bathroom? Cause you don't powder your nose, cousin." Taemin asked, amused.
 
"Ugh! Shut up!" You kicked his leg while walking out of the living room, "Ack! My foot!" He yelped in pain. You'd just smirk, happy.
 
You went in your bedroom and shut the door, and you'd made sure you've locked it. 
 
'Hey! Do you wanna come to Music Bank tonight? Infinite's performing and I got two tickets for you and your friend. ^^' - Myungsoo oppa<3
 
'Hello? Did you received this message?! Are you bathing?! If you are, hope you received the first :) Myungie! Kekeke! :3' -Myungsoo oppa<3
 
'I'm bored. Did you received my two message already? I mish you :/ 3' -Myungsoo oppa<3
 
'Yah! Are you ignoring me?! 3 :(' -Myungsoo oppa<3
 
'HELLO?! IS MY BABE IGNORING ME?! YOU DIDN'T REPLY ME?! YAHH! D:
 
You chuckle a few times reading the funny texts, *Oh oppa can be such a babo sometimes.* You chuckle and replied his texts.
 
'1st text : Omo! Ne ne! I will come!' <3 :))
 2nd text : Yesh I did! And NO! I wasn't, just watching an american movie with my Taemin oppa.' 
 3rd text : Yes I did! I miss you too :) <3'
 4th text : No, I am not. I just didn't heard my phone vibrate. Mian for making you worry :/' 
 5th text : NO! YOUR BABY IS NOT IGNORING YOU! I'VE REPLIED YOU NOW! YAHH, I'M HERE <3 :P!'  
 
-~~~~~~~~~
 
You chuckle and hung up, you went in the bathroom to shower up after texting Ji Yoon about the free tickets for Music Bank tonight. And to your reply, it was full of hearts a giant big 'YES' in the middle.
 
After showering you came up of the bathroom dress in a white sweater with a black vest on and simple style jeans. You stuffed your phone into your pocket and put on your beanie. 
 
You came downstairs all cheerful, Taemin was just coming out of the kitchen with a grape soda in his hand. He spotted you being all cheerful and dressing all neatly, "Yah. Where'd you going?" He called out and stopped sipping his drink.
 
"Music Bank." You replied. "Woah! You've got tickets to Music Bank?!" He went your side. You just nod. "How'd you get them?!" He asked with excitement. 
 
"I didn't bought them. Someone got them for me for free." You beamed and stood up after tieing your shoelaces. "Bye oppa!" You got out of the house, Taemin just beamed. "Have fun. You're going with Ji Yoon right?" He asked, just to made sure for safety.
 
"Deh! She is!" You beamed and got in a taxi, "Bye oppa!" You waved from the taxi. Taemin just waveed back. He smile and got back in the house.