Music Bank

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

Inside Music Bank, you and Ji Yoon were finding any seats to sit on. "Oh! Look! Over there!" Ji Yoon dragged you to the two spare seats.

A couple was about to sit on it but Ji Yoon sat down quickly, the couple stare at her in shocked. "Find another seat. Sorry but I sat here first." She pointed it out. The couple scowled at her before walking away.

You glare at Ji Yoon, "That was rude."  

"Pfft! Who cares! We get to see Boyfriend and Teen Top too! Woopeee! And best of all Infinite! KYAAA!" She started to spazz and scream, you'd just chuckle at your funny best friend. "I don't know how I ever to be-friended with you." 

"It's because I'm ing adorable to you." She batted her lashes to you, you'd just have to pushed her forehead. "Stop thinking nonsense, I'd just like you cause you like me for who I am." You smile.

She just pouted, "Now I hate you cause you bang my forehead."

"Oh don't be silly, it was a push." You rolled your eyes with a smile. Ji Yoon just pouted, "Still."

You laughed at her. All of a sudden, the lights dimmed and the MC's came out. 

"Oh look! It's them! Gosh! They look so big on my plasma TV! Why do they look so tiny now?!" Ji Yoon scratched her head, puzzled.

"That was on camera! This is real life!" You pointed out and shook your head at her. She'd just rolled her eyes at you, "But, still-"

"Just watch, please?" You pleaded, can't take another minute of her stupidness. Ji Yoon just pouted, "Ara, ara." 

You smile, *Thank god.* 

"Lets welcome this with Boyfriend!" The two MC's shouted. Boyfriend came out with, 'I'll Be There' and you were really puzzled on who they were but find their song really catchy and their dancing is nice to watch and learn.

Ji Yoon cheered along with other fangirls, and you laughed at her funnyness.

"KIM DONGHYUN! LEE JEONGMIN! SHIM HYUNSEONG! JO YOUNGMIN! JO KWANGMIN! NO MINWOO! BOYFRIEND!" She screamed her mights out. You'd just laughed as you find her the best cheerleading fan in the room.

One of the members pointed to Ji Yoon with a wink and she fainted immediately, "Omo! Ji Yoon!" You shot up from your seat and shook her. Ji Yoon seems drowsy as a wide smile was glued on her lips.

"Ahh... Boyfriend.. Saranghae..." She mumbled, you sighed and sat back on your seat. *She's fine.* 

Boyfriend did a cute and daebak performance and you clapped your hands at the ending, many many many artists were up and you'd known more of the K-POP idol industry, like who is 4Minute, Teen Top, KARA, U-KISS ... and many more.

"Let's have a 5 minute break and we'll bring Infinite up next. So don't go anywhere, Music Bank will be right back~" The two MC's cheered to the camera. 

"Awww ... 5 minute break? That stinks!" Ji Yoon pouted and crossed her arms, you'd just smile. 

Beep!

Your phone vibrated and you open it, there was a text and you read it.

It was from Myungsoo, he wanted you to come to backstage. You were puzzled. 

'But oppa ... I have no backstage pass. It's impossible.' - ~~~~~~~~~

You replied. 

Beep!

Your phone lit up again, you opened it and read it. 

'Trust me. Just go backstage.' - Myungsoo oppa<3

*Araso.*  You sighed and got up. Ji Yoon eyed you, "Where are you going?" She asked.

*. I forgot to asked him if I'm going there alone or with Ji Yoon? Crap!* You just turn to Ji Yoon and sheepishly smile, "Err, toilet!" You quickly called out.

Everyone in the room turn to you, you clasped a hand on your mouth and bowed to them. "Mian, mian." They just murmured out some things while turning their attention back to the stage.

You sighed and turn to Ji Yoon, who was eyeing you suspiciously. "I'll be right back. Promise." You assured.

Ji Yoon just eyed you, "Alright. Be back in 5 minutes. Infinite is up next! You don't want to miss your boyfr-" You covered again. "Again, what did we talk about keeping secrets Ji Yoon?" You let out a deep sigh and glare at her.

Ji Yoon just shove your hand away, "Not to expose them to the public?" 

"Yes! Now, shh! I'll be right back!" You warned and went backstage.

----

80 subbies?! WOPPEEEEEE! I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH LIKEABLE SUBBIES! ^O^! IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL A FAN OF MYUNGIE! HERE ARE 2 GIFS! IN THE 'SHUT UP FLOWERBOYBAND' MOVIE! I THINK?! Still haven't watch it yet :x!

*DIES!* 

*NOSEBLEEDS*

And one special of his adorable reaction laughter :D! 

Awww Sungjongie xD! 

Cr : All to the right owners!
 

Keep reading! :DDD LOVE MY SUBBIES! HOPE I CAN REACH 100! ^^ HOPE YOU LOVE THE GIFS TOO XD