School Life for Y-O-U

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

No One's POV

My hearts a stereo,it beats for you so listen close .. 

In the morning you were awaken by your phone's ringtone,you lazily got up and reached out for your phone. 

"Yeobusaeyo?" You tiredly called out as you yawned and got up. 

"~~~~~~~ -ah! Did you do the math homework?" Your BFF,Park Ji Yoon called out. 

You just scratched your head and tiredly respond,"Uh,yeah. I think I've done it last night."

"Oh,good. Come to class and pass it to me please. I'm having trouble on a few questions." Ji Yoon worriedly called out.

"Araso,araso. I'll be at school soon." You called out and hung up on the phone.

You look at the dark gloomy room and slipped your two feet into your warm furry slippers. You stretched your body and went to open up the blinds that was blocking the shining light.

As soon as you opened up the blinds,the shine light shown your bright small,but cozy room. You smile and beamed at the sun. "Good Morning." You happily called out and went to wash up.

After washing up,you tied your hair up into two pigtails. You stare at the mirror and gladly add another pin to your hairstyle. You look childish,but adorable.

You smile and slung your school bag on your shoulder. With a smile,you headed downstairs to greeted your parents 'Good Morning'.

"Morning!" You happily skipped into the kitchen as you got downstairs. "Morning appa." You went over to your fathers side and peck him on the cheek. Your father stopped reading his newspapers and beamed at you. "Morning princess."

"Morning omma." You went over to your mom's side,as she was making breakfast. You peck on her the cheek too,she just smile at you. "Morning dear."

You just smile and sat right next to your dad. "What are we having for breakfast today?"

"Hmm,it has something to do with cakes." Your dad happily joked out.

"Cakes?" You blinked at them,your mom happily came over to your side with a covered plate. "Yes,and it also has a pan in it."

"Pan?" You gaped at them. Both of them just laughed.

"PANCAKES!" Your mother opened up the lid. And the plate showed a big pancake on it. "Mmmm." You smell the delicious pancake.

"Here is the whipped cream so you can decorate it." Your mother happily brought out the whipped cream from the fridge. 

You happily took it and started decorating the pancake. "Here is some fruits too. You can't eat too much whipped cream." Your dad pushed a bowl full of berries,to your side.

"Deh. Araso." You nodded and started to decorate your pancake into a fun and healthy breakfast.

Your parents just smile and ate their breakfast too. 

After the delicious and fun breakfast,you put away the plate,drank a cup of orange juice. Slung your bed on your arm,you bid goodbye to your parents,and went out of the door.

You got out of your small cozy little house. You inhaled the morning fresh air. "Ahh." You happily smile and went to school.

You walked all the way to school and finally reached it,Seoul Arts High.

With a big smile paste on your face,you walked in the school hallways. 

People ignored you,but never bang you down. Nerds and geeks were being pushed down on the ground,you went over and helped them up.

"Th-Thanks." One nerd guy called out. You just smile at him,"Be careful next time."

He just smile at you. You nodded back and went to your class. 

Once you stepped in,you were being dragged to your seat. 

"Woah." You called out as you were yanked down onto your seat. You looked to your side and saw Ji Yoon eagerly looking for your school bag.

You just chuckle and handed here your math homework. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" Ji Yoon took it and started to copied down all the work.

You just smile and look at your BFF,"Don't you ever do your homework?"

She just look at you,"Of course I do. Now,SHH! I need to copied it before Mr.Park comes."

You just laugh at your funny friend. "Araso,araso." You pulled out the rest of your stuff out of your bag. Waited for your class teacher to come.

---------------

~~~~~~~~~~~'s POV

Bbring!

"Class dismissed! Please pass up your math homework before you leave. Thank you." Mr.Park called out.

"C'mon!" I got up and started to pass up my homework to Mr.Park.

"Here it is,sir." I smile at him,he just nodded and smile back. "Here it is,Mr.Park." Ji Yoon shakily handed it to him. 

And just as she was about to leave,"Ji Yoon,wait!" He called out.

"Shoot! So close!" She softly muttered out. "Yes,Mr.Park?" Ji Yoon fake a smile as she turned to him. 

"Why is your work similar to ~~~~~~~~'s? Did you not pay attention in class again?" Mr.Park pointed out.

"Uh,well .. ?" Ji Yoon mindlessly looked around. Mr.Park just sighed. "Ji Yoon,you need a tutor. If I can't help you,then,you need to help yourself." 

"But,Mr.Park .. where can I find a tutor?" Ji Yoon look at him. "Hmm,how about Ji Hye,or Nam Soo?" Mr.Park suggested some.

"Eww! Gross,no way! I don't want them. All they do is nag." Ji Yoon quickly declined. Ji Hye and Nam Soo heard it and shot her a look,"Hmmph!" 

Ji Yoon just look their way,"No offence." 

"None taken." They growled back,obviously was offended. I just stood at the doorway. "I'll help." I finally called out,obviously can't hold it anymore,I was deadly hungry.

Mr.Park just turn to me,"Ahh. ~~~~~~~! Would you want her?" Mr.Park pointed to you.

Ji Yoon just rolled her eyes,"Pfft! Of course! She's my BFF,Mr.Park!" She happily went to your side and hook arms with me. I just shook my head.

"Very well then. ~~~~~~~~ please tutor her. She needs help." Mr.Park ordered. I just sighed and nodded,"Alright sir. I'll try my best."

"Good. You two may dismissed." He called out and went back to his seat.

Both of us got out of class,Ji Yoon just tugged onto my arm. I just turn to her,"Waeyo?"

"Aren't you mad?" She worriedly called out.

I just shrugged,"Yes. Maybe.." 

"Mian,I'm not really good in maths. Can you help with it?" She gave me her googly eyes.

I just sighed and giggle,"Araso. I'll help. But I can only do it on recess times. You knew I wouldn't have time if school is over." 

"Why only recess?" Ji Yoon look at me. I just shot her a look,"Don't pretend Park Ji Yoon. You clearly know that I'm working in a cafe everyday." 

She just chuckle,"Just teasing. Don't get all mad." 

I just smile at her. "C'mon! Your tutoring starts tomorrow. Right now lets go to the cafeteria." 

"Yay! Food!" She happily smile and dragged me to the cafeteria.

I just giggle and went along with her.

Once we got in the cafeteria,all we could see was a long line. "Aww man!" Ji Yoon pouted. I just dragged her to the endless line. "C'mon. If we don't line up,its gonna be longer." I chided.

"Araso." She pouted again. When we were about to line up,someone took out space. "He-Hey!" Ji Yoon shouted out.

The queenka of the school just turn to us,"Yes?"

"You can't just do that Soo Hae!" Ji Yoon scolded. "Oops. Too bad." She sweetly called out. Her gang members just laughed along. 

"Aish!" Ji Yoon was about to go crazy any minute,I put a hand on her shoulder,"Calm down Ji Yoon. Its not even worth it,we'll only be getting punishments." I remind her to not do crazy things.

Ji Yoon just let out a big sighed,"Araso. I'll try my best." She softly muttered out under her breath.

I just put my hand down,"Good."

After a few minutes pass,Ji Yoon and I got out foods. Once we were done paying it,Ji Yoon and I sat at a table near the window. 

I love all the tables that were next to a window,the light and scenery was always nice to watch. 

"Yum! Food." Ji Yoon smile and digged in. I just smile and when to ate my lunch. But as soon as I was eating my mash potatos,my whole food tray topple over to my side. Making all the food stain covered my uniform.

"Omo!" Ji Yoon gasped and dropped her sandwich. "Who the hell?" Ji Yoon turned to the figure standing next to you. "Soo Hae." Ji Yoon growled at her.

She just smirked,"That's what you get for stealing our spot." with that last evil word of hers,she cackle along with her gang. 

"Get the hell out of here." Ji Yoon barked. "I'll be glad too. Someone is just a mess here." She cackle more evilly and left.

"Stupid Soo Hae! ~~~~~~~~ -ah!" Ji Yoon look at me. I just stare at her,tears welling up in my eyes. *Why does she have to bully us everyday?* 

"C'mon! Forget about lunch. We're cleaning you up." Ji Yoon grabbed me by the hand and we left the cafeteria. Students started laughing once they saw my messed up look.

I felt so .. ashamed,again. This wasn't the 1st or 2nd. Its more like the 10th. She bullied me way too far,just because I didn't agreed to join her gang.