First Date

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

Chapter 15 : First Date
 
-----
 
"Bye Ji Yoon!" You beamed and walk out of her mansion, "Bye~ I'll see you tomorrow at school." Ji Yoon waved and shut the mansion door. 
 
*Hmmm, where to go now?* You wondered and started to walk around town, you bought and a cone of strawberry ice-cream and started to it while walking all the way home.
 
While walking home, your phone rang and you'd picked it up. You didn't bother to check the ID and just answered it.
 
"Hello?" You answered.
 
"Jagiya~" You heard the same sweet voice again and stopped your ice-cream. 
 
"Oppa!" You beamed and giggled as you screamed through the phone, "Yow!" You heard his frightened scream and just chuckle even more. 
 
"You'd scared me, baby!" He scolded, you'd just chuckle. "Mianhae oppa." You giggled through the phone. 
 
"Why'd you called me anyway?" You'd asked while continuing to your ice-cream again, "Ahh? Why'd I called you? Umm... well ..? Uhh, what was the reason that I called you again, baby?" Myungsoo asked, puzzled.
 
You'd just have to chuckle, "Oppa is so silly! Stop fooling around or I'll hung up." You played along. 
 
"Oh! Oh! Okay! I'll tell! I'll TELL!" You heard him begging and just chuckle, "Oh oppa." You called out laughing.
 
"I've called you because ...." You waited for him to finish his sentence. 
 
"Because ..?" You suddenly felt him be quiet. Suddenly, there was no respond. 
 
"Oppa? Oppa? OPPA!?" You yelled through the phone. 
 
"BOO!" A figure suddenly pop up behind you. 
 
"WAAA!" You jumped and spun around, your eyes widened in panicked. Myungsoo just laughed out loud, "Haha! You should have seen your face, babe! You were so scared!" He chuckle out loud.
 
You'd just pouted, "Oppa is a meanie." You called out in a cute tone and started to walk away, starting to ignore him.
 
"Hey, don't be like that." He came running your way and grabbed your arm, but you yanked it away for him and crossed your arms together. L just left his jaw dropped. "Aww, come on, babe. At least hang with me, I skipped practice just to spend with you." He made a cute pout to you.
 
You stopped on your tracks and stare at his face, L thought his pout was working and made it even cuter. You just went close to his face and pointed out.
 
"You know you've got a zit here." You pointed to his face and poke it. L's pout turn into a frown, "Say what?!" He screamed. You'd just chuckle, "Ba Bye~"  
 
You started to run to the park, L just stare at you in disbelief and it took him awhile to snapped out of reality and started to chase you, "YAH! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled and chase after you.
 
You'd just giggle with joy and ran up the slide, L reached the park and pointed to you on the stairs up high. "Yah, get down here you!" He barked. 
 
You'd just stuck your tongue out and pretend not to hear him, "Neh nehh~ Can't hear you." You pretended and entered the slide and zoomed down, "WEEEEE!" You slid down.
 
L just smirked, *We'll see who wins now.* He ran to the end of the slide real fast before you could come out. 
 
You beamed as you slide down the slide and started squealing as soon as L grabbed you by the waist as your two feet touch the ground. L lifted you up and carried you as if you were a metal pole. He slung you around his shoulder and you giggle with joy.
 
"OPPA! Put me down!" You squealed. L just smirked and spin round and round, you squealed with joy as you clung onto his jacket. 
 
L spun too much rounds and eventually fell down onto the grass, you fell right ontop of him and burst into laughter. L smile at you as he saw your happy self. 
 
"I miss your laughter, babe." He smile and kissed your nose. You just giggle with joy, "I've miss your cute compliments." 
 
"Really? Do you miss my sweet voice too?" He beamed, You nod happily as you laid down on his shoulder. L wrapped his arms around your neck and tugged you close to him. 
 
The two of you gaze at the beautiful floating clouds in the sky and imagined that they were sheeps or anything, it only depends if the shape is like a ball? Shoes? Heart?
 
"Ooo! Look at that, oppa! Its a heart!" You beamed and pointed to the cloud that looks like a heart. L beamed as he saw your cute action, *That's our love, babo. It will remain like that forever.* He beamed and cupped your face.
 
You blinked and turn to him, L smile and leaned in close to your face. Your eyes automatically closed as both your lips met again. L kissed you with love and passion in it, you squeeze onto his jacket and enjoyed the moment. *This is out first date, oppa. Don't ever forget that.*