Help!

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

No One's POV
 
Morning came, and you got out of bed quickly.
 
After washing up, you put on your uniform, tied your hair up neatly.
 
With a smile on your face, you went downstairs with your bag pack slung over you shoulder.
 
You got down, and beamed to your parents. "Morning omma and appa!" You skipped to them and gave pecks on their cheek, like always. "Morning princess. Why so smiley?" Your father asked, while reading his newspaper.
 
You just smile at him, "Oh nothing much." You ate your toast and drank a cup of milk, put the dishes away.
 
You bid them goodbye and was about to leave for school, until your father called out, "Princess! Bring a jacket and your umbrella. Theres gonna be a storm in the noon, so becareful when you walked to the cafe." Your father called out.
 
You froze instantly, *A storm?* A painful flashback flashed in your mind as you heard the word storm. The flashback revealed you being a young girl lost in the park and there was a storm. "Omo!" You suddenly called out as the flashback ended.
 
Your mother came to your side and patted your shoulder, "It's okay dear. Just walked to the cafe safely, okay? Or take the bus." Your mom suggested a few safety tips, she knew how much you were scared of the storm.
 
"A-Araso." You worriedly replied back and went to get your jacket and umbrella.
 
You got the supplies you needed and went out, but this time, with a scared heart for noon time. *Omo. What will happen? I can't walked alone in the storm.* You worreidly walked to school.
 
Your thoughts and imaginations kept on scaring you, you kept thinking on what will happened if you walked alone. And, what if .. HIM came back again. "Andwae!" You covered yourself and started to walked faster to school. 
 
As you reacehd the school gates, Ji Yoon surprised you. "BOOO!" She popped out infront of you. You jumped back in surprised, "Woah! Ji Yoon-ah! You scared me." You muttered out. She just smile, "That's the whole point for what I'm doing. Come on, let's get to class." She hook arms with you and dragged you in the school hallways. 
 
You entered the school hallways and went to your locker to get some books you needed.
 
Ji Yoon waited for you at class.
 
So, now both of you are separated. You turned your lockers combination and it clicked open. You pulled out your needed books and shoved them in your bag, while some of the books, you carried it in your arms.
 
You shut your locker and went to class. As you were about to entered your classroom, someone purposely bumped into you. You fell down on your and looked up, *Who?* 
 
Soo Hae was smirking at you, "My promise is still a promise, !" She hissed at you and went in the class first. Her gang just cackle along. *Ugh! She always kept her promise.* You got up, dusted your skirt and entered the classroom. 
 
You went to Ji Yoon's side and sat right next to her, "Hey." You called out. "Hey! What took you so long? Your locker isn't far away." Ji Yoon eyed you. You just shrugged. "Nothing else. I had a lot to carried." You fibbed. Ji Yoon just accepted it and continue to do her maths homework. 
 
You pulled out all your notebooks and everything from your bag, you saw Ji Yoon focusing on her math's and a smile appeared on your face. Your phone lit up all of a sudden, and you flipped open your phone. It was a message.
 
*Who would?* You thought and open the message. A smile appeared on your face as you saw the caller ID's name. 
 
'Hey! Are you studying now? Heard that there is a storm this noon. Do you want me to pick you up? I could sneakily ran away from practice =D.' -Myungsoo oppa<3
 
You just sighed and hope he would, but he's an artist now, you couldn't interferred with his celebrity business. 
 
'It's okay oppa. I can walk there myself.'- ~~~~~~~
 
'You sure?' -Myungsoo oppa<3
 
'I'm sure ;)'- ~~~~~~~~
 
You sighed and shut your phone, put in your bag and waited for the teacher to come. 
 
---------------
 
Meanwhile, at Woolim's company building. Infinite was taking a break from practicing since 5 in the morning. Myungsoo was disappointed that you had to walk home all alone from the storm. He sighed and shut his phone,slumped down on the cushion, and look up at the ceiling. 
 
Sungyeol notice that Myungsoo has been acting strangely these days, yesterday he came back at night all happy.
 
But now, he was all disappointed and sad. Sungyeol went over to his side and sat right next to him, "Hey, why are you all pouty and sad?" Sungyeol eyed him. 
 
Myungsoo just turned his way, but didn't spoke a word. Sungyeol just stare at him, "Oh okay, fine. If you don't want to say it then don't. Sheesh. Stop it with those weird stares." Sungyeol got up.
 
Myungsoo just sat on the cushion, thinking of what might happen. *Aish! Why am I so worried? I know she's my girlfriend. But I just had a bad feeling that something is gonna happen to her at noon.* With a sighed, Myungsoo shut his eyes for peace.
 
------------
 
~~~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
Bbring! 
 
School is over, I had a mixture of happiness and scared feeling in me. Happy that Myungsoo was actually going to meet me at the cafe.
 
But scared of the storm, dad didn't lied about it.
 
The sky was now dark grey. Silent lightning started to appeared. Ji Yoon bid goodbye to me and drove off in her limo, I sighed as I saw her zooming off safely in her limo.
 
I put on my jacket and open my umbrella. With a bit of courage filled in my chest, I walked out of the school gates. Walking to the cafe needs about half an hour. I was afraid that the storm would might get heavier, by the second. I just hope that it wouldn't be too heavy. 
 
But unfortunately, today was an unlucky day for me.
 
The rain started to become more heavier as every step I took.
 
Lightnings appeared and thunders clapped. I was so scared to death.
 
Squeezing my umbrella handle, I walked even faster. As I was walking, a black van stopped right infront of me.
 
I recognized that black van, as the same flashback flew in my mind. *Oh no! Not him!* I started to panic and quickened my steps. The van's door flung open and out came 2 big mens. 
 
I walked even faster now as I heard the familiar boss shouted out loud, "Get her!" The 2 big mens were chasing me now. I ran even faster and threw the umbrella away which hit one of them, causing him to have a bleeding nose.
 
"Argh! ! Come here you!" They started to catch up with me. *Uh-oh!* I thought as I squealed out loud.
 
"EEEK! OMMA! APPA! OPPA! SOMEONE! HELP!!!" I screamed as I ran into a corner of a building. Wrong turn, there was no place to run. There was only a giant brick wall blocking the way, *Oh no!* I thought as I heard the 2 big men steps became more louder.
 
The turn to this corner and a big smriked appeared on their face, "We've got you now." They cracked their knuckles and everything. I gulped and pushed myself onto the brick wall behind me. I stare at them, scared. My legs were trembling that I couldn't move or shout now.
 
Their hands reached closer and closer to me, I squeaked and looked away with my eyes squeezing shut. *Oppa.. help..*