Bad Things happened

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

You went backstage and there were 2 big guards guarding the door, your eyes widened and you quickly hid behind the wall. *I knew this isn't going to work. Told you, oppa!* You sighed and turn to the bodyguards.

*How ever am I gonna get in?* You thought. And all of a sudden a hand covered your mouth and you gasped. You screamed all your mights out, but it was useless his grip on you was tight.

The figure pulled you into a dark closet and the lights, he released you and you gasped for air. 

You react quickly and grabbed a broom and whirled around, "Don't touch me!" You yelled.

"What on earth are you doing, cousin?" Taemin eyed your action and just stare at himself. "You thought I was gonna you?" He asked.

Your eyes open and you stare at Taemin, "Oppa?! Why did you kidnapped me?! You'd scared the hell out of me!" You yelled. Taemin just chuckle, "Mian, I was actually bored at home so I came here instead. Is Ji Yoon here? How come she'd didn't follow you?" He asked.

You just blinked at him, "Ji Yoon? She 's at the concert room." 

"Oh." Taemin smiled. You sense something was wrong and turn to him, "What's you real reason that you're here, oppa?" You'd asked.

"Me? Oh! I was just bored. I told you." He sounded too calm and you just eyed him. "Uh-huh? Keep talking." You respond.

Taemin sense that he was caught, *Dang. Such a good sense of humor.* Taemin sighed. "Fine. I'll tell."

"Talk." You snapped. "Alright. Sheesh. I came here is that one of my group members called, and they said that Dongmin was looking for me and hunting me down." Taemin said. You gasped. 

"Hold on, I'm not finish." Taemin warned, you close your mouth. "I was being chased while coming here. Eventually, they came to your home and searched for me while I was in the toilet. I escape through the little window and when I came out and saw the windows and doors breaked. I knew it wasn't safe to go back, so I contact aunty and uncle to stay hidden at a hotel. They were terrified that his men would come after you next and they did. You didn't saw them following you, but I did." Taemin stopped for air.

Your eyes widened at the words, *Home is trashed? At least, omma and appa is safe. But, they followed me? I'm never gonna be safe. Oh my gosh! Ji Yoon! Myungsoo oppa! What about them? Wait, Ji Yoon is alone now. Oh my gosh!* Your eyes widened and you quickly run out of the closet. Taemin followed you. "Yah. Where are you going? I have to make you stay hidden." Taemin hissed.

"Let go, oppa! Ji Yoon is alone! What if they went after her! She's innocent!" You yelled and ran to the concert room. *.* Taemin's eyes widened. 

You ran into the concert room looking for Ji Yoon, but she was gone. Only a note was at her seat, you went over, terrified. 

You pulled the note off the chair and read it clearly.

'I trashed your place ~~~~~~~~. Kidnapped your friend and boyfriend. Huh. Your cousin was fast and good. Your parents are still in hiding but I'll hunt them down next. Give up! Or you'll never see your cafe, parents, friend, and boyfriend alive again.' - Dongmin.

Tears welled up in your eyes and you collapsed onto the ground, Taemin rushingly went over and took the note from your hand.

He read it clearly and gasped. *No.* "~~~~~~~~! ~~~~~~~! Somebody help me!" Taemin shouted. 

-------

81 subbies o_o!? Why did my notifications showed another new subscribers, and I thought it was 82. But then, it showed 81 subbies. Are you playing with me, 82nd subscriber? Please don't. I don't like people playing with me by subscribing and unsubscribing. 

It's because I put lots of effort on thinking this story up, and I'm facing school's stress. And I think other authors are too facing these problems.

Anyways, please DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE >:(!

It's just PAIN, AND HURTFUL to me! :(( 

COMMENT MORE! AND TELL ME HOW IT'S GOING SO FAR! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! LOTS OF LOVE!