For the sake of ~~~~~~~~~

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

The days passed and you were still in bed at the hospital. Your parents were worried of you but the doctor said you would wake up soon. Your parents patiently waited. 

"OPPA!" You suddenly shouted out loud as you got up, your parents just stare at you. "~~~~~~~~~. It's okay." Mrs. Lee pushed you back down.

You stare at your parents, "Omma? Appa? Weren't you two at the hotel? Where's oppa?" You started to bombard them with questions. 

"Shh. Taemin went out somewhere." Mr. Lee patted your back. "Where?" You asked. "We don't know where." Mrs. Lee shrugged.

"What? Where is he going? Don't tell me he's going after Dongmin." You yelled. Your parents jumped in surprise, "I'm not going after Dongmin." A voice called out.

3 heards whirled around, you stare at Taemin in black leaning on the door. "Oppa! You're not?!" You shouted. "I'm not. And shhh. This is a hospital." Taemin warned and went over.

"I think you two should go back to the hotel and rest." Taemin chided. Your parents nod, "Take good care of ~~~~~~~~." Your parents. Taemin smile, "Be safe on the road too." He warned.

They smile and waved to you, "Be safe ~~~~~~~~." They waved and left the room. Taemin close the door behind him and stare at you, you stare back.

Its like there was a staring contest until Taemin broke it, "~~~~~~~~." 

You snapped out of your daze and stare at him, "What?" "Don't think nonsense. And lie down." He snapped. You pouted and did as told, *How did he read my mind?* 

"I have my ways." He respond. "Yah! Stop that!" You screamed. "Ahh, what did I say about being noisy in the hospital." He warned and wagged his finger infront of you. You sighed and close your mouth. "That's better. Here, eat this." Taemin smile.

You don't know what that was but just ate the strange fruit, "Yum! So tasty." You beamed. Taemin just smile, *That's right. Keep eating it.* 

The minute you ate the last of it, you were about to open your mouth until you felt a wave of tiredness on you. "Oppa..." You sleepily called out, your vision was starting to blurr up.

"Yeah?" Taemin respond. "What was that ...? In ... the ... fruit ...?" You tiredly called out. Taemin just smile, "Sleep ~~~~~~~~~. Sleep cousin. Don't ever wake up and just sleep." Taemin pushed you down onto the bed. You lay down and Taemin tucked you in. 

"Oppa ... what ...?" Your mouth close and soon you were sleeping. Taemin sighed, *I'm sorry. But I can't let you know that I'm really going after him. Sorry that I had to do this to you, but I know you better that you would never let me. I'm sending Minhyuk hyung  to take care of you.* 

Taemin took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" B-Bomb answered.

"Yah. Come here and take care of your cousin." Taemin called out. "Ehh? Wae?" B-Bom sounded confused.

"I'm going after Dongmin, and I wanted someone to take care of her while I'm on the hunt for Dongmin." Taemin whispered.

"Dongmin?! He's back already?! Oh mann!!" B-Bomb whined. "Just come. I'm leaving the hospital now. And bring your crew with you." Taemin warned.

"Ara." B-Bomb hung up. Taemin snapped his phone shut and went out of the hospital. 

Taemin got on his bike and zoomed off all the way to SHINee's crib. He got in and prepared all the weapons and equipment. 

Onew, Minho, Jonghyun and Key were preparing too, Taemin was in the practice ground fighting with a dummy. Onew prepared the equipments and sighed. *For the sake of ~~~~~~~~~, he's doing so much. I hope you're grateful that you had such a caring cousin, ~~~~~~~~.* Onew sighed.

-----

Last update for the day, guess you can tell that this story is about to end huh? :( Awww, I'm not really 100% sure if it's the end. Should I make a sequel? :O Hmmm ... anyways, i've added B-Bomb in it! And Ji Yong :P! Kwon Ji Yong and Big Bang while I added B-Bomb and Block B. 

Cool huh? She has all the cousins that are gangs xD! Anyways, Last update! I'm going out soon. P.S.! I couldn't really update on school days. So I only update on Sunday! Have a great day subbies! ^^