You're My First Love?

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

No One's POV
 
You just stood there,quiet. All you can think of now, is how matching both their eyes were. He just smile at you. You blinked in surprise for the most charming smile you have ever seen.
 
You felt your heartbeat racing fast like there is no tomorrow. "Would you like my autograph?" He smile again and held out his marker pen. You just snapped out of your daze and warily nodded. 
 
He just chuckle and sign his name for you, after signing his name. He gave it back to you and nodded back. You just nodded back and went down off stage. 
 
Ji Yoon came to your side, squealing out loud. "Oooh! I saw L smiling at you!" 
 
You just look at her and smile. She happily hook arms with you, "C'mon! Let's go eat. I'm famish!" 
 
Ji Yoon dragged you to the cafeteria in COEX Mall. It was a place full of delicious foods,"Wow." You called out as you gaze at all the wonderful foods.
 
Your stomache started to growl and you quickly covered it. Ji Yoon just chuckle,"Guess you're hungry too." You just turned to her and quickly nodded your head. 
 
She just giggle and dragged you to an empty table.
 
Ji Yoon pushed you down on the seat, "Sit. I will come back with food. My treat!" She beamed happily and went to buy food.
 
You just sat on the table, you pulled out the photo of Infinite, where all there signature has been signed on each of their faces.
 
You couldn't stop staring at the middle one,L. *Why do you look so familiar like the guy that I met the other day. Your eyes are the exact match.* You sighed and turn over the photo. 
 
"Ehh?" You called out as you saw a note written behind the photo. You read the note and realised that it was from him.
 
'Hey! I think you're a bit surprised since we met again. Can we meet up sometime? Like tonight? At Hankang River there. I wanted to see you. I couldn't keep you out of my mind these days. I would love to see you at Hankang River there. Hope to see you soon =)' - L/Kim Myungsoo
 
You were surprised. *He wants me to meet him at Hankang River?* You were still mesmerized at the first sentence, the word 'again' just kept on ringing in your head. 
 
Again,AGAIN,AGAIN! You covered yourself to make the ringing stop.
 
*What does he mean by again? Have we met before? Could it be?* You thought as you remember the market stranger. You find it weird that the market stranger was your first love, since his eyes stole your heart. 
 
You sighed and waited for tonight. Ji Yoon came back with a tray full of delicious food. She sat across you and put the tray infront of you. You just stare at it, amazed. "Whoa. You want me to eat all of this?"
 
She just chuckle, "No. I'm eating with you. You can't have all these good food to yourself." She stuck her tongue out and you and started to dig in. You just smile and picked up your chopsticks.
 
After the delicious lunch, Ji Yoon send you back to the cafe where your mom and dad was working, with some of Ji Yoon's father's staff. 
 
"Bye Ji Yoon! Thank you for the wonderful day." You thanked Ji Yoon and she just waved back. Shut the door, she and her limo zoomed off.
 
You went in the cafe and was surprised to see so many people. *Whoa. Another packed day. If this keeps up will have enough money one day.* You smile and started to helped your father with the cooking at the back. 
 
"Appa! Need help?" You suddenly appeared next to him. Your father jumped back in surprised. "Whoa. Princess! You scared appa. When did you come back?" He eyed you up and down.
 
You just chuckle, "Mian appa, I just come back only." You smile at him and started to chopped the vegetables. Your father just smile and nodded, "Oh, did you have fun there?" 
 
You just nodded, "Deh. Oh! And appa, can I go to Hankang River later on?" You asked him. Your father just look at you, "Why? Are you going to meet anyone there?" 
 
You just nodded. "Ye appa. Someone that I know. Can I go? I'll come home early. I promise!" You swore to him. Your father just chuckle and pinched your cheeks, "Aigoo! My princess is so cute. Appa will let you. Just help with some of the cleaning and serving then you're free to go." 
 
"Appa jinja? Oh! Gomawo!" You hugged him with love. He just chuckle and held out a prepared kimchi, "Aah~"
 
"Aah~" You repeated what he said and open your mouth. Your father just smile and pushed the kimchi into your mouth, gently.
 
You ate a mouth full of it, your father just look at you. "How is it? Appa add a special recipe to it."
 
You swallowed the kimchi and held 2 thumbs up to him, "Appa is the best cook!" He just smile and chuckle in a fatherly tone. "Aigoo~ My baby girl. Well, go and helped omma with the serving. I'm sure she needs your help right now." Your father pushed you out of the kitchen. 
 
"Deh, appa." You nodded back and put on an apron. You took a tray and went to helped your mother. 
 
3 hours passed by, and soon it was night time. The last customer was just leaving and you bid him goodbye.
 
"Goodbye ahjusshi! Walk safely!" You called out as you waved to him. 
 
"Deh! I will ~~~~~~~! Good night!" The ahjusshi called out. "Good night!" You shouted back and smile. You close the cafe door and turned the sign to a close sign. Your mother was cleaning the last table and smile at you, "Good job, dear. We've made a success today." Your mother beamed at you, you just smile and went to put the apron away. 
 
You grabbed your school bag, and fix your hair to a neat ponytail. "Bye omma! Bye appa! I'll be going now." You started to walk to the exit.
 
"Bye! Walk safely!" Your dad called out from the kitchen. "Wait! Honey, wherei s she going?" Your mother worriedly asked your father.
 
"To meet someone. Don't worry she'll be fine." Your dad assured your mom. Your mom just stare at the exit. *I hope so.*
 
--------------
 
~~~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
I walked all the way to Hankang river. I smile at the beautiful shining river. I came nearer to it and smile at the river. "Wow. So pretty." I gazed at the shining moon's reflection. 
 
"Really?" A voice suddenly called out which made me jumped in surprise. "Whoa. Who is it?" I look around the place. 
 
"Don't worry. It's just me." He came out of the dark revealing himself. "Oh, it's just you." I sighed in relief.
 
"Yeah. Why are you so scare? You thought that I was ar?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "N-No!" I blurted out.
 
He just chuckle. I just turned to the river, "Why'd you asked me to meet you here anyways?" 
 
He just turn to the river and sighed, "Didn't you read the note? I couldn't get you out of my mind lately." My cheeks flushed pink instantly, and my heartbeat wasn't it's normal speed anymore. "Wh-What does that mean?" I asked him while stuttering.
 
L just turn to me. "I don't know what it means at all. Love has no meaning at all. It's just love." 
 
*Love?* It rang right through my head. I just gaped at him, "What?! Don't tell you're falling in love with me!" 
 
He just gave a me grinned. "Okay, then I won't tell you." 
 
"Yah."
 
He just chuckle, "What you told me not to." He smile at me. I just stood there staring at him, smiling happily with moonlight showning a half part of his face. It felt like heaven seeing his smile.  Soon, he stopped chuckling and eyed me. "What are you looking at?" 
 
I quickly look away, "N-Nothing." I stuttered once more. God, I really have to stopped stuttering. 
 
"Why do you keep stuttering when we meet?" He came closer to me. "N-No!" I stuttered, AGAIN.
 
"See. You're stuttering again." He pointed out. I just lowered my head in defeat. "Fine. I don't know why I kept on stuttering. I mean, it's not like you're my first love, right?" I tried to fake a laugh. But unfortunately it fail. L just stare at me, *First love?* 
 
"Who is your first love?" He peered at me. I just turn to him, "Why do you want to know?" 
 
"Because I have a first love too, in my entire life." He spoke out. I just stare at him, "You want us to exchange secrets? Like I tell you who is my first love and you tell me who is yours?"
 
"Yep!" He nodded his head. 
 
I just heaved out a big sighed, "Oh, fine. I'll tell." I sat down onto the soft grass, he sat right next to me. "You know there is a bench there." He pointed to a bench right under the tree. I just stare at it and slapped myself. "Oh. Never mind. I like the grass." I quickly blurted out.
 
He just chuckle. *How cute.*  
 
"Okay. Don't laugh! The story is weird-ish." I quickly warned him. He just nodded. 
 
"Well, you see I met him in a market one time. He helped me picked up an item on the top shelves. He was really kind and sweet. I couldn't see his face cause his scarf was covering it, and his hoodie was over his head. The only thing that I remembered from him was his mesmerizing eyes. Those eyes ... there so .. " I stopped halfway and he just waited for me to continue. 
 
"So .. mesmerizing. It stole my heart when I first saw those two pair of charming eyes. Its locked up in my head everyday. I tried to forget him, but it just kept on coming back. I know its weird, you just met a guy and you're already head over heels for him, just because of his eyes." I made it sound like it was lame. 
 
"No .. it wasn't." He suddenly called out. I just turned to him. "What?"
 
"To tell the truth, your story is 100% similar to mine. I met her in the market and helped her picked up an item. Her angelic face was the only thing I remembered. She looks cute when she's blushing and acting all shy. Her angelic face never seems to left my mind before. Everytime on practice its always hard to forget her angelic smile and face. Love is like this, it just hit you when you found your true love. Everything stops when you meet them." He spoke it out with sincerity in it. 
 
I just stare at him, "You know you're not so much like KPOP idol to me." 
 
He just turn to me, "Why is that?"
 
"You all look like normal innocent peoples trying to achieve each of your dreams." I said while curling myself up. He just smile, "You know you're the first fan that has ever shared my secret too. And the first one that I'm interested in. In fact, you're my first love." He blurted out. I just froze, stuck on my position. I slowly turned to him, *W-What did he just say?*  
 
He just smile and slowly he leaned in, closer, CLOSER and CLOSER.
 
His face stopped infront of mine, our face were like just inches away. I gulped as my eyes widened even bigger. He just smile at me and gently pressed his lips on top of mine. Fireworks spread through my body, and slowly I melted into his sweet and passionate kiss. My eyes started to close, I felt myself weak all of a sudden. He gently wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, his kisses were so hot and passionate that I couldn't keep up. 
 
Slowly, he pulled away from me. My eyes slowly fluttered open and he smile at me. "You're my first love thats for sure."
 
I just stare at him, "So, you're the guy that helped me? You're my first love?" I gulped at him. He just smile, "You've got a lucky guy on your hands now. Be my girlfriend?" He was so straighforward that I was lost for words.
 
All I did was just stare at him, it just happens so fast. *No wonder his eyes look so familiar and everything. Cause it is him! God, I felt like a fool now.* I just stare at him, not letting a word out of my mouth. He just chuckle and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to me.
 
"I'll take that as a yes." He whispered to me as his breathe touch my skin, sending a good shiver down my spine. He hugged me and I just rested myself on him, forawhile. 
 
The two of us stayed in that position forawhile. 
 
After a few minutes pass, I finally come back to my senses. Myungsoo got up and held out his hand, I just took it and he yanked me up. "I have to go now, Myungsoo." 
 
"Ah ah! What do you called me now?" He stopped me from walking. I just blinked at him. "What am I suppose to call you?"
 
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you don't know what to called your own boyfriend."  He huffed at me like a little kid. I just chuckle at his cuteness, "Oppa?" I guessed.
 
"Bingo!" He happily linked arms with me. "C'mon! I'm taking you home babe." He smile. I just beamed back. Myungsoo oppa put on his hoodie and scarf. 
 
"Don't you feel hot wearing all those?" I asked while walking back to my home. He just shook his head, "Not really. It's a cold night, tonight. So, aren't you cold?" He eyed me. I just shook my head. He just smile. "My strong girlfriend. But if you're cold, oppa will always be a pleasure to be your blanket." He happily smile. I couldn't help but to just chuckle at his cuteness. For a serious idol and the face of Infinite. He wasn't that bad at all. 
 
After a few walks, we've finally reached my house. Myungsoo oppa eyed my house up and down. I just sheepishly rubbed my head, "Mian. My house is not much. But, I have too. It's better than living in the streets." I tried to explained it.
 
He just look at me and smile, "Theres nothing to explain about it babe. At least its clean and cute. Just like you!" He happily pinched my cheeks.
 
I just pouted at him. He chuckle and kissed my forehead. "Night babe. I'll text you later." He gently pushed me to my gates and I just waved back with a smile paste on my face.
 
He smile and went off. I got in my house and my parents were already asleep. I went up to my small but cozy bedroom. After the nice long hot shower, I came out of the bathroom in my black sweater with shorts shorts on. My phone lit up as I was drying my hair, I saw it lit up and went over to it. I picked up my phone and scanned the caller ID.
 
'Market Prince' it put. I rolled my eyes and smile. *Myungsoo oppa.* 
 
I opened the message and read it. A wide smile spread across my face as I read the touching message.
 
'Hey babe! Sleep tight tonight! Speaking of your cafe, oppa will come for a visit tomorrow. :33! Night babe <3! With loads of LOVE! <33' -Market Prince.
 
I changed the caller ID to 'Myungsoo oppa<3' and send him back a message. Press the 'send' button I shut my phone and continued to dried my hair.