Bumping into 'Y-O-U-'

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

~~~~~~~~'s POV

"~~~~~~~~ -ah!" My mom shouted out loud from the kitchen. I stopped doing my homework and got up to the kitchen. "Deh omma?" 

"Oh,~~~~~~. Please helped me with these groceries I have so many things to bring in the cafe. I just don't think I have enough energy to do the groceries. Would you please help?" My mom pleaded out. 

Me,being the kind daughter. I agreed. "Araso. I'll be at the cafe when I'm done buying the ingredients." I went to put on my beanie and coat. 

"Wait. Here is the money." My mom rushingly came over to my side as I put on my Converses. I got up and turned to her,"Gwenchanna omma. I have my money."

"But-" 

"Its alright." I assured her. My mom just smile at me,"Aigoo! What a sweet daughter I have." She pinched my cheeks as I giggle.

"Omma,I have to go now." I remind her. 

"Oh,araso. Walk safely." She chided.

"Will do." I nodded back and walked out of the small cozy house that me and my family live in.

I walked all the way to the market and entered it.

*Hmm,I need this .. and this .. and OH! This!* I happily reached out for the packet ingredient. But it was too high. 

I tried to tip-toe and reached it. But a person helped with it. His hand appeared out of nowhere and he helped me took it. 

I just blinked at the stranger and turned to him. His face was covered by his scarf and his hoodie was on top of him. I couldn't really see who he was. All I can see was his mesmerizing eyes.

"Do you need this?" He handed out the packet ingredient to me. I just warily took it and nodded,"Deh. Gomawo." I bowed at him and smile.

He just stare at me. There was an awkward silence in the air as the both of us awkwardly looked away. I just bit my lower lip and looked up at him. He just look at me and bowed. "I-I should be going now." He stuttered while talking to me. I just chuckle and nodded. "Deh. Have a good evening."

He just smile,well,I couldn't see if he was smiling or not. But all I know is that his eyes look like its smiling towards me.

Both of us went our seperate ways outside of the market. As I walked back to the cafe,my mom was the first to rush towards me. 

"Oh! You're here. I thought you went missing." My mom examined me from head to toe,obviously worried about me.

"Omma. Gwenchanna. I'm here am I." I chuckle and handed her the ingredients. 

She just smile and took the ingredients from me,"Well,at least you're safe. Come in the cafe and help. Theres a lot of people now." 

I just smile and went in to help.

-------------------

No One's POV

Meanwhile,the stranger that bump into you went back to his groups apartment.

"Hey look! L is back!" Sungjong happily called out and went to his side.

L just smile and handed him the groceries,"Here is the food." 

"Yay! Thanks hyung!" Sungjong took it from his hands and went in the kitchen to give it to the chef,Nam Woohyun.

"Hey,what took you so long?" Hoya raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing. Just thought I helped someone at the market." He just smile and sat down on the sofa.

"Ooo! Who did you meet? Is it a girl?" Sungyeol guessed. L just smile at him,"Maybe.." 

"Woots! First time he smile over a girl." Dongwoo happily cheered out.

"Who smile over a girl?" Woohyun came out with the apron hung on his waist. "Yeah,who smile?" the leader,Sunggyu popped out of their bedroom.

Everyone surrounded him and look at L in the eye. L just stare at them,"Waeyoo? All I said is that I helped someone in the market only." 

"Yeah. But you said maybe it was a girl." Hoya looked at him. 

"A girl?!" Sunggyu gaped at him. L just shook his head and smile. *How silly can they get? But,the girl .. she has the most angelic face.* A wide smile spread on his lips and all of a sudden he started chuckling.

"Woah. He started chuckling. Should someone called 911?" Woohyun suggested. "Don't be silly!" Sunggyu hit him in the head.

"Ouch! Hyung!" Woohyun cried out. Everyone just laughed along. L just smirked at them. *I hope I can see her again. Wonder if shes a fan of us?* With that thought of his,L began to wondered even more.

-------------------

A/N: Short chappie! :33 Promise the next would be longer ^^ ENJOY!