Knowing Infinite

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

Myungsoo/L's POV

"1! 2! 3! 4!" The choregrapher of our company is teaching us some moves for our repackaged album,'Paradise'

"Okay! That's it! Yeah! You've got it!" He started clapping his hands. The music stopped and we finally have a break.

"Ahh! So .. tired." Sungjong,the diva maknae is gasping for air,crazily.

I just drop on the floor right next to Sungyeol. "Oh my,this has to be the longest hour that we've practice." Sungyeol breathing in and out while talking to me.

"Yeah. Pretty much." I just agreed.

Hoya,the dancing machine is pretty much re-practicing himself,again. He always does that,never before gets tired when its dance practice time.

I should learn how to increase my stamina like him. Panting like crazy,I slowly got up and drank a bottle of water. 

"Hey guys!" Our manager came rushing in. "Hey hyung!" All of us greeted out while panting and breathing.

"Done practicing?" He look at us. "What does it look like to you?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at him. 

He just laughed,"Just kidding. Remember to go to the fansigning event at COEX Mall tomorrow." He reminded us and went out.

"Okay." Sunggyu got it and saluted. 

"Another fansigning event?" Dongwoo asked out,panting. 

"YES!" Sungyeol pumped his fist up,obviously happy about it. Sunggyu just shook his head,"Hey,why so happy? You want more Inspirit's gifts?" Sunggyu stare at Sungyeol.

Before he could agreed,Sungjong came by nodding his head up and down. "Yes yes,hyung! Our fans are such good people. FREE GIFTS!!" He happily shouted out. 

But,all we get is an ear-piercing scream. "Argh! Someone shut the maknae up!" Woohyun started to argue as he covered his ears.

"Got it." Hoya pushed a bottle of water into his mouth. Sungjong just stare at him,pissed off. 

"That's better. Man,Sungjong,did the doctor mixed your genders up?" Woohyun stare at Sungjong's feminine body in disbelief. 

"Hyung!" Sungjong glare at him as he take out the bottle of water from his mouth. "Just kidding." He happily gave him an aegyo.

I just smile and shook my head. "Looks like someone is happy with a smiley face on." Sungyeol teasingly grinned at me.

"Yah." I pushed him. Sungyeol just chuckle. "Can't wait to see your girl?"

"What girl?" I questioned him.

"Ahh,don't pretend Kim Myungsoo. You clearly know what girl I'm talking about." Sungyeol raised his eyebrows up and down. I just smile and pushed his forehead. "Babo."

"Oww!" He cried out and fell down on the floor. I just laughed. But deep in thought,I was actually hoping she would show up. *I sure hope she is a fan of us.* He smile and waited for tomorrow.

-----------------

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

Meanwhile,back at school. I was just jotting down some more notes into my notebook,since our history teacher is a fast writer. 

*Aish! Goddamit! She writes so dang fast!* My hands were moving so quickly that my words were like scribbled words. 

Finally I couldn't take it,I raised my hand and shouted out. "Ah! Mrs.Lee!" 

She just kept on writing down her notes,"I would not slow down ~~~~~~~." She didn't even bothered to look back,since I always ask the same question every time.

Bbring!

"Whew! Save by the bell." I finally rested my sore hand. Ms.Lee put down the marker and waited for us to bid her goodbye.

"Class! Dismissed!" She called out.

"Goodbye Ms.Lee." We greeted out loud. She just nodded and kept all her notes in her bag.

I kept my books and everything,got out of class and went to look for Ji Yoon,since we would be in different classes at last period.

"Ji Yoon-ah!" I spotted her by her locker and ran over. She just slammed her locker shut and smile at me,"Hey."

"Hey! Remember to bring your own food tomorrow." I warned her. "Why?" She look at me as she adjust her school bag.

I just gave her a look,"Oh c'mon. Don't tell me you've forget,already?" 

"Forget what?" She just mindlessly look at me. 

"Ji Yoon!" I squealed out her name. "Aish! What?? I really don't know." She finally gave up for guessing.

"Tomorrow! Recess time! Tutoring!" I reminded her. "Oh!" Her eyes widened for the memory that came back. I just slapped a hand on my forehead.

"Sorry,my memory is not good when it comes to studying,tutoring,homeworks,reading .." "Okay! i get it! Your memory isn't good when it comes to school work." I cut her off.

She just nodded,"Yeah! That's the meaning." 

"But,at least remember to bring your own packed food. We won't be eating at recess. We will be eating at class,then we'll go to the library. Got it?" I stare at her.

"Uh,yeah sure. Whatever." She replied back. I just rolled my eyes,"Aish! Never mind. I'll text you tonight."

"Okay!" She beamed and hook arms with me. "Let's get the hell out of this school." She happily called out and dragged me all the way out of the school building.

"Where do you want to go now?" I looked at her. "Your work place." She softly mumbled out.

"The cafe?" I stare at her. 

"Yeah." She nodded. "Oh okay." I just simply agreed and went to the cafe with her,but back in my mind there is a reason for why she wanted to go there.

About 10 minutes pass,and the both of us reached my family's cafe. 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! Ohh! ~~~~~~~ and Ji Yoon! Come back already?" My mom greeted us both.

I just nodded,Ji Yoon just smile,"Deh!" 

"Okay. Come and sit. I will bring some treats later." My mom gladly dragged us to a seat. I just sat down and pulled out some homework. And Ji Yoon brought out a .. labtop?

"Ji Yoon! You bring a labtop to school?!" I whispered at her in disbelief. She just simply nodded,"Ye. I brought it to school everyday."

"Aish! Its against rules to bring them to school." I warned her.

"So? Who cares? Not me thats for sure." She replied and started to entered her password.

I just shook my head,"Ahh,Ji Yoon-ah! How spoiled can you get?"

"Hmm,I don't know. Being the daughter of the No.1 top CEO's. Err,infinity spoil?" She simply called out. I just shook my head at my funny bestfriend.

I just smile and continue to do my homework. And all of a sudden,"Ooh! OH MY GOSH!!" Ji Yoon suddenly yelled out,making the customers freak out at the sudden noise.

I quickly covered and look at her,"Shh! People are trying to enjoy their food! Gosh! You're scaring them." She just shoved my hand away and turn her labtop to me. "Look! Infinite is gonna host a fansigning event,tomorrow right after school! Can you accompany me?" Her eyes sparkled at me.

I just stare at the website and news. *Infinite? Who are they?* 

"Who is Infinite?" I innocently asked her. Her jaw dropped at once.

"Who is INFINITE?! You've got to be kidding me!" She gaped at me. 

"I'm not kidding. Who are they?" I asked again. She still won't believe me and pointed to a handsome guy in the screen,"Ok. Tell me who is this?" 

I just look at the unknown person,"Er,someone I don't know?"

Ji Yoon just slumped back down at her seat. "God! Sister you've got some problem for not knowing any KPOP artist. And you're a KOREAN!" She pointed out.

I just chuckle at her,"I don't have time for knowing KPOP artists." I gave her my honest answer.

"Well,now you have time. Come with me tomorrow,right after school." She happily squealed out. "No." I replied instantly.

"What?" She stare at me. "I can't. I have work here. Besides,my parents can't work alone." I pointed out.

Ji Yoon paused forawhile and went to the counter for where my mother was. *What's she up to?* I thought to myself.

My mom happily nodded her head to Ji Yoon,and she beamed excitedly. Ji Yoon happily went over,"You're in." 

"How? What'd you said to my mom?" I stare at her. "Nothing much. Just asking her permission for you accompanying me tomorrow." She happily went back to her surfing on the internet.

"What? I can't! Omma and appa don't have enough energy to support this cafe till night." I look at her. "Oh,don't be silly. Your parents won't be alone." Ji Yoon assured me.

"Really? Who you sent?" I stare at her,curious. "Hmm,hold on." Ji Yoon put a finger infront of me,I just blinked at her.

She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "What? Who?" I stare at her,still shocked.

"Shh!" She hissed out. I just kept my mouth shut. 

"Ahh. Hello? Appa?" Ji Yoon sweetly called out at her beloved father. 

"Deh,appa. Can you help me with a quest?" Ji Yoon asked her father. I was like shocked, "No! Ji Yoon! No I don't wanna pulled your father in this!" I quickly reached out to her,but she stood up and walked further away from me.

"U-huh! Oh! Gomawo appa! Muacks!" Ji Yoon happily smile and hung up. "What did you do? I don't your father to be dragged in this business." I bang my head on the table.

Ji Yoon just giggled and sat back down. "Oh c'mon. Loosen up a little. You've got to have some fun for once." Ji Yoon smile at me.

I just shot her a look,"Hey! Don't look at me that way." 

"Look at you in what way?" Ji Yoon eyed me. "The way that I'm a no fun person." I pouted at her. She just chuckle,"Well you are."

"Yah." 

She just chuckled. "C'mon! I've got to introduce you to them." She happily went to the Infinite members profile and introduce the 7 members to me.

"This Sunggyu! Leader of the group. He has small eyes. Amazing vocals!" She introduce to me,I just nodded.

"Woohyun! The greasy one! I love his aegyo! His voice! Ahh! You will die when you hear his singing voice." She squealed happily . I just gave her a weird stare,"Oh.." was all I could say.

"Okay! L or Kim Myungsoo. My favorite in the group. Has a charming vibe in him that I liked. I'm pretty sure you've just died seeing his face just now." Ji Yoon grinned at me.

"Nope. I'm still alive." I joked along. "Aish! Not that way! Anyways,next one. My favorite!" She squealed again.

"Lee Sungyeol! The choding one in the group! I just love him! Because he's so fun,when you see their Sesame player. L betrayed them! Haha!" Ji Yoon started to giggle and laughed.

I just gave her another weird stare. She just look at me,"Oh c'mon! Stop giving me that weird stare."

"I can't help it. You always laugh and giggle like a maniac when you describe them." I just gave her another weird stare. "Ishh! Stop it!" She stomped her feet and pouted.

I just laughed,"Araso. I'll stop." 

"Good! Now this is Hoya! Dancing machine of the group,rapper. Has a man look on him that I adore." She squealed again. I just blinked at her,*What's so interesting about them that made her act like this?*

"Ok! Dongwoo! The dino face! He has a nice laugh. Clearly likes to joke around everytime." She exlplained it in a normal this time,I just nodded.

"Last but not least,Diva Sungjong!" She squealed out. "Diva?" I blinked at her. "Yes,diva. He has a feminine body and everything. He even sounds and acts like a girl. He dances one of the girl dances before. Hyuna's Bubble Pop!" Ji Yoon explained it out.

"Ok. But who is Hyuna?" I just stare at her. She just slapped a hand on her forehead. "Never mind! I'm explaining her later." 

"O..Kay." that wa all I could said. After their introduction,she started to show me their singing and dancing. I actually find that they're songs aren't bad. And they're sync is so GOOD!

*I don't think its such a bad idea knwoing them.* I smile as I watched and listen to all their MV's.