Taemin & Ji Yoon

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

No One's POV
 
After coming out of the closet, your mother eyed the both of you, "Whats going on?" 
 
"Nothing aunty." Taemin calmly replied back.
 
"Really? But, you'd just said that ~~~~~~~~ had something." your mother corrected.
 
"Oh. Deh, she had something, she has her cousin back." Taemin happily cheered back, you happily cheered back, impressed on his acting skills.
 
"Oh, well,-" "Yeobo!" Your father cut her off. "Oh I gotta go, ~~~~~~~~, go and serve these." Your mother pushed a tray of foods to you.
 
You took the tray from her and nodded. Your mom rushed in the kitchen. 
 
Taemin just look at you, "Was my acting good?"
 
"Yeah, it was. How did you became so good?" You asked. 
 
"Hmmm, I've improve these days." He smirked. You rolled your eyes and just went to serve the drinks, not wanting to know any more.
 
Hours passed, and soon, evening came. Last customer went out, shut the door and bid your parents goodbye. Your parents force you to take Taemin on a tour around Seoul.
 
"Fine." You muttered out and put on your coat and beanie. "Have fun~" Your mom cooed out.
 
You just nodded and went out with Taemin. "Bye aunty and uncle." Taemin beamed and went out with you.
 
The two of you got out of the cafe and was walking on the streets.
 
"So.. where are we going?" Taemin asked. "Home." You lazily replied.
 
"Aww? Why?" He pouted while stopping infront of you. You just look at him, "Oppa, I'm tired." 
 
Taemin just crossed his arms, "I won't let you sleep until you take me on a tour. Or else I'll expose your secret." 
 
You just glare at him, "Stop using my secret to use me!" You squealed. 
 
He just chuckle, "Then do as I ask." 
 
"I may be your cousin, but not your dog." You mumbled out. 
 
"C'mon!" He nudged. "Wait!" You stopped him and pulled out your phone, punch in some numbers and held it close to your ear.
 
"Who are you calling?" Taemin eyed you.
 
"Shh!" You hissed and waited for the answer.
 
"Yeobusaeyeo?" Ji Yoon called out.
 
"Ji Yoon!" You cheered. Taemin's eyes popped open, "Oh, no you don't!" He reached out for the phone. But you blocked it, giggling with joy.
 
"Deh? What is it ~~~~~~~~?" Ji Yoon asked.
 
"Are you at COEX Mall?" You asked.
 
"Did you spy me?!" She snapped back. "No... my cousin came back." You replied which made Taemin panic like crazy.
 
"Jinja?! Taemin oppa?! Omo! I wanted to see him!" Ji Yoon squealed. You just smile, "Deh. So meet you at COEX Mall? He wanted to see you too." 
 
"Omo, omo!" Ji Yoon squealed. You just smile and hung up. Turn to your pissed off cousin.
 
"What? We have a date with Ji Yoon." You cheered and dragged him to COEX Mall.
 
"When I said I want a tour. I meant with you." Taemin muttered out.
 
"Aww, so sorry." You gave him a cute pout. He just smile and look away, "Aish! Stop it!" 
 
You just chuckle and dragged him in the mall. "Come!" 
 
Inside the mall, the first thing that the two of you see, was Ji Yoon running towards the both of you.
 
"~~~~~~~!! OPPA!!!" She called out and run even faster, she stopped infront of the two of you.
 
You felt Taemin, panicking. You just chuckle and lightly bump him with your bum. He just look at you.
 
You mouthed, 'Go.' to him. He just look at you, "What?" He whispered.
 
"Hey." Ji Yoon finally stop panting and got up. You slapped your forehead, "Never mind." You softly called out.
 
Taemin focus his attention on Ji Yoon, and you could tell that he was blushing madly. Ji Yoon's hair was curled, and she put on makeup, and was wearing a tank top and a mini skirt.
 
To you, Ji Yoon look like Ji Yoon. But to Taemin, she was dazzling tonight. 
 
"Err, Ji Yoon take a tour for him. I'll be going now." You smile and went out. "Yah!" Taemin shouted. You just held your fist up, "Fighting!" You cheered.
 
Taemin sighed and turned to Ji Yoon. 
 
Meanwhile, you were hiding outside at the mall, peeking at them. Ji Yoon started to made conversation with him, like always. 
 
Both their heads and nodded and they went deeper in the mall. You just smile, *Plan worked.* 
 
You sighed and walk back home.
 
----------------
A/N : Short chappie! I had flu lately, sorry for not updating much. I have to keep up with my first fic :) Next chappie would be longer! I love you subbies! :D <3