My Cousin

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

Myungsoo/L's POV
 
Sitting at the living room, staring at nothing. My mind couldn't keep her out of my mind, why were those two guys chasing her? Did she borrowed money from them? Did she get on their bad side? Why were they chasing my girl? This is just insane.
 
I sighed and got up, I went in the kitchen to get a cup of water to calm myself down. After drinking a cup of water, I stare at the clock. Right on time, its noon. *She must be walking to the cafe now.* I thought and grabbed my jacket, went out of the dorm, without another word. 
 
---------
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
I was reading and walking to the cafe now, probably is a bad thing, cause I just bumped into a few people while reading my book. And again, I- "Oof!" I called out as I fell down for the first time after bumping through all those peoples.
 
"~~~~~~~~~ -ah! Gwenchanna?" I heard a familiar voice called my name. *That voice?* I thought and looked up.
 
I gasped at the person, "Omo!" I gaped at him, for almost like a minute. He just chuckle at me, "Same ol' silly cousin. Didn't I tell you not to study while walking?" He held out his hand.
 
I just took it and he yanked me up.
 
"I didn't mean to. Besides, school teachers these days love punishing students with exams." I muttered out. He just chuckle, "You've got punish?"
 
I just sheepishly rubbed my back, "Er, sort of." He just smile.
 
"What are you doing here, Taemin oppa? I thought you were on your career." I asked while looking at him. Taemin just smile, "Your parents called. It seems like 'they' came back. My career won't be a problem, I had a month off to be in Seoul."  
 
Immediately, my shoulders slumped down. *Right, them is back ..*  
 
Taemin put a hand on my shoulder, "It'll be alright. Trust oppa, okay?"
 
I looked up at him and nodded. He just smile, "C'mon. Your parents told me to walked you to the cafe everyday. Just like when you're young huh?" He teased. I just rolled my eyes.
 
He laughed. "Can we not bring the past?" I quickly asked, irritated. He just chuckle, "Araso. I won't bring back your past." He said it out with a smirked. 
 
*Oh boy.* I slapped my face. He just laughed some more. 
 
------------
 
No One's POV
 
With your cousin, Taemin on your side. You're safe and sound. Dongmin and the black van never did appeared. Once the two of you reached the front doorstep of the cafe, you sigh in relief. *Whew! I thought oppa had to fight again.* As much as you think your cousin, is sometime irritating for teasing, he still cares for you, and you love him for doing that. He was like your brother instead of your cousin.
 
"You wanna come in oppa?" You turn to him. A smirk appeared on his face, "You'll be serving right?" He asked.
 
You just sigh, "Yes.." 
 
"OK!" He happily called out and went in. You just shook your head and went in the cafe. 
 
Taemin was greeted by your mom, of course. "Ohh. Taemin-ah! Wow, you've got so handsome. Did you walk ~~~~~~~ home?" Your mom asked. Girls squealed, once they saw him. 
 
Your mom just stare at his adoring fans, "Woah. Your popularity is getting stronger now." 
 
He just chuckle, "Yeah. And yes I did walked ~~~~~~~~ home. Don't worry." 
 
"Oh! Where is she?" Your mom looked around. 
 
"Here mom!" You came over to her side in your uniform. Taemin just beamed, "My maid." He joked. "Yah." You glare at him.
 
He just smile, your mother just giggle with joy. "Aigoo! So cute the both of you. C'mon! Go and serve him!" Your mother pushed you to him. 
 
You stood infront of him and turn to your mother with a face. All she did was smile and went back to serve the other customers. 
 
"Where is my table , Ms. ~~~~~~~~?" He kiddingly joked again. You just muttered out some strange words and led him to his seat. 
 
"Thank you." He smile and sat down, You took out your pen and notebook. "What you want, sir?" You asked. 
 
"Ah! What's with the sir? Its oppa!" He corrected you. You just rolled your eyes, "Your cockiness is starting to grow." 
 
"Thank you."
 
"Yah. It wasn't a compliment. " You rolled your eyes once more. He just smile and scanned the menu. 
 
After awhile, he'd finally told you what he wanted. 
 
"Hot choclate, add marshmallows, about 4 of them. And one of your father's famous kimchi's." He beamed. You just wrote down everything and nodded. Took the menu, you repeated his order. 
 
"Yup!" He smile. "Okay. Please wait awhile, sir." You bowed and went back, but he held you back. You look at him, "What? I have to work oppa. This is not a joke." 
 
"I know. But, can you repeat for what you had just said just now?" He asked. "Okay. Please wait awhile, sir?" You questionly eyed him.
 
He just sighed and shook his head, "No! OPPA!" He corrected it, angrily this time. You just chuckle, "Its nice to see you in flames again, oppa." You beamed and went back to the counter.
 
"Aish! This same ol' cousin of mine." Taemin smile. Once he turned back, he saw a few big mens, across the street, eyeing this cafe. 
 
*Its them!* Taemin's eyes widened. Once, you came back with the hot chocolate. "Heres your drink oppa." You set it down on his table, Taemin yanked you down next to him. You were startled at first, but then you turn to him.
 
"Oppa, what are you doing?" You knew your cousin and he wouldn't do this on purpose. "Shh.. look." Taemin warily pointed to the mens, smirking across the street.
 
Your eyes widened too, *Dang! They're watching me.* Your heart thumped loudly. You were scared, what if they come for your parents next? They only wanted you, not your parents or the cafe. 
 
"Oppa..." You turned to Taemin, he just look at you and patted your head. "It'll be okay. I promise. Just don't walk alone in the streets. You were lucky that I've walked you to the cafe today. Or you would be toast." 
 
You just nodded, Taemin pushed you up. "Go back to work. I promise you they won't come, alirght? Nothing to worry." 
 
You just bit your lip, nodded and slowly walked back to the counter. You were scared, you look at the nice cafe, and happy parents of yours, serving happy customers. This cafe serves smiles to customers. And you didn't want to ruined it.
 
You laid your head on the counter, *I hope it will be okay. I don't want them to destroy this cafe because of me.* 
 
---------
 
A/N : Taemin is not a popular group here :33 In fact, he's in a group called, SHINee. But they ain't KPOP Idols :D! SHINee will eventually appear ^^ Keep reading, for those who wanted to know Dongmin. His info will be revealed soon :D