Seeing his eyes. Seeing her angelic face.

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

No One's POV

The next day arrived. You and Ji Yoon were at class now,you were tutoring Ji Yoon about maths. She just stare at you and nodded. You explained every detail out and she jotted down the tips and everything.

"Okay. Do you got it?" You finally stopped the tutoring and look at Ji Yoon. She was just finishing the last detail and nodded. "Yup!" 

"Okay. With these notes. I'm pretty sure you'll pass this terms test." You smile at her. "Oh yeah! If I pass,I'm buying you lunch!" She happily hugged you.

"Really? Promise?" You look at her,happy. "Yes! Promised." She interlace her pinky with yours. Both of you just giggle and laugh. 

"Hahahah! So you're coming to the fansigning event?" A hatred voice cackled out loud. You froze all of a sudden and Ji Yoon just turn to Soo Hae.

"." She softly mumbled out. You just put a hand on Ji Yoon. "Calm down." 

"Oh I will. Until she's dead." Ji Yoon eyed her once more. Ji Yoon was always your cheerful best friend,but when Soo Hae appears she automatically turns all defensive. Is like she's allergic to Soo Hae.

You helplessly turn to Soo Hae,who was smirking at you. 

"Yes! I am going to INFINITE's fansigning event!" Soo Hae emphasizes each word out,which made Ji Yoon broke her pencil into two." 

You just turn to Ji Yoon,burning up. You push her water bottle to her. "Drink water. Cool down."

Ji Yoon just shoved her water bottle away,"Cool down?! She's going to the event!" Ji Yoon growled out loud. The whole class went dead silent,you just look at Ji Yoon. "Ji Yoon." You softly called out.

Soo Hae just came along to both of your desk. "Hey s!" She lamely called,her gang just cackle like hyenas.

"What do you want Soo Hae?" You couldn't take it anymore and went all defensive on her. She just stare at you,impressed.

"Huh. Went all tough now huh?" She came nearer to you and was about to touch your face. "Don't touch my face,you jerk!" You suddenly hissed at her.

She just stare at you,surprised than ever. Her gang instantly stopped cackling. "You better watch your mouth you !" One of her gang stepped up.

"Make me!" You suddenly yelled out,you can't take them anymore. 

"Why you-" 

Soo Hae raised her hand up to tell them to shut up. They just did as told and stepped back. 

"You've gotten stronger Lee ~~~~~~~. My offer to you is still open. If you reject again,I'll make your life 10 times miserable." She smirked and went back to her seat.

Ji Yoon just glare at Soo Hae. *You better not make her life miserable you !* Ji Yoon thought as she gave her a deadly glare.

You just sat there,helpless you are. You couldn't take these things anymore,just because you didn't accept one request,she turns all nuts and destroys your life.

What you were worried about is what she had just said,making your life miserable means coming after your parents or the cafe.

Soo Hae is rich too,just like Ji Yoon. Her father is the one who created Samsung. Everyone in Seoul is clearly using that brand now. Her father loved Soo Hae a lot and didn't know that Soo Hae is one of those spoiled daughters who uses money to take what they want.

You were one of her victims,she wanted your beauty and everything. Every boy in school has asked you out in Valentines Day before,but you kindly rejected them. Soo Hae was in the 3rd place,since she was so y,no boy ever come near her. 

2nd was Ji Yoon,she was a rich princess in the school. But she can offend people sometimes with her careless words. You were the angel and princess. You were kind,pretty,has an angelic face that any boy could die for. But,still you didn't care about boys these days and only care about your studies and family business.

Ji Yoon just put a hand on your shoulder,"It'll be alright ~~~~~~~. I'm pretty sure she won't destroy the cafe." 

You were loss for words,so you just slowly turned to your desk and hid in your arms. You only whispered out one word,"I hope so."

Ji Yoon just patted your back. *I'll make sure your family business will be safe.*

Bbring!

After school,both Ji Yoon and you came out of the school building. Ji Yoon's limo pulled up infront of the school gates,and you just stare at it.

"Ji Yoon?" You look at her with a question mind. She just chuckle and dragged you in,"C'mon!"

You stepped inside the luxurious limo,it was all so fancy and stylish. "Wow,so high class." You softly murmured out as you touched the expensive fabric.

Ji Yoon just smile and casually drank an apple cider. "Want one?" She held out one martini glass,filled with apple cider.

You politely reject it. "No,thank you." 

"Oh okay. Suit yourself. Need anything just ask." Ji Yoon leaned back on her seat and flipped a e-pop magazine.

You just nodded and leaned back down on the soft seat.

"Do we really need to use the limo to go the event?" You asked Ji Yoon.

Ji Yoon stopped flipping the magazine and turned to you,"Hell yeah! We have to let people know that the daughter of the No.1 CEO's is here." She happily flipped her hair up.

You just chuckle and smile at her. "How spoiled you are."

"Thank you." She took it as a compliment and nodded. You just smile and laughed.

About a few minutes pass and soon,you and Ji Yoon reached COEX Mall. The chaffuer open up Ji Yoon's door. But you gladly open up the other side of the door.

"Pick me up later." Ji Yoon told her chaffuer and he nodded. He got in the limo and zoomed off. Ji Yoon hook arms with you and dragged you in COEX Mall.

"Wow." You called out as you saw the gigantic mall. Ji Yoon just smile,"It seems like you come here for the first time ehh?" 

You just turn to her and smile,"Well,I've never actually been here. Theres nowhere to spent money on."

"Pfft! Of course. You're poor,I'm rich! No offence though." She just rolled her eyes at you. You just look at her,"None taken." Even though her words were hurtful but it was the truth.

"AHHHHH! It's INFINITEE!!" Girls started to scream out loud. 

"Oh my gosh! They're here already!" Ji Yoon dragged you to the front door,where Infinite would be entering. It was packed thats for sure. *Woah! This place is much more packed than in the cafe.* 

Ji Yoon and you squished through all the screaming girls and finally made way to the front to get a better view of them. They're was a fancy rope blocking the way,a carpet was put in the middle. *Wow. Its like walking the red carpet.* You thought.

Ji Yoon was going crazy now. She can't wait to see her idols again. You were just mindlessly waiting for them to enter the door.

A black car stopped infront of COEX Mall. Out came 7 boys with good hairstyles and makeup on. Their clothes were expensive thats for sure.

As they enter the door,girls started to scream to high heaven. *Oh my gosh!* You covered your ears as Ji Yoon just screamed along. 

They just smile and wave to all of them. You just covered your ears and look at them walking pass you and Ji Yoon.

A boy that is part of the group stare at you while walking pass you,you just stare back at him.

He was charming thats for sure,his eyes seem so familiar that you had seen them somewhere before.

He just stare at you,bewildered. *Its her!* A bell rang in his head as a flashback of your angelic face pass through his mind. 

You just stare at him,still surprised. You felt like you met him somewhere before but couldn't tell where and when. His eyes just looks familiar to you only. *Where have I see him before? He seems familiar somehow.* That thought just ran in your mind and you started to guess.