Deal!

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV
 
While serving and Taemin oppa watching my back, a customer came in a black hoodie covered his head. I went to greet him.
 
"Annyeonghaesaeyo! Welcome to Mommy and Daddy's." I beamed at him, all he did was just nodded his head.
 
*Weird.* I thought and led him to an empty seat, Taemin kept his attention close to him. Somehow, he doesn't like him.
 
He sat down and scanned the menu, I took out my pen and notebook, waited for his order.
 
"Kimchi and dukkbokki would be fine." He called out, his tone of voice is so familiar. *Oppa?* I thought and peered at him. He notice me looking at him and he quickly look down. 
 
"Err, Kimchi and dukkbokki." He said while clearing his voice into a deeper one. I just wrote down his order, "Drinks sir?"
 
"Orange juice would be fine." He said. I wrote it down and went to the counter, told my mom the orders and went to serve other people. 
 
As I was serving, my phone suddenly vibrated. There was a message. 
 
I serve the orders and took out my phone at the counter, I open the message.
 
'Hey, have you seen me yet?' -Myungsoo oppa<3
 
*What?* I furrowed my eyebrows, this was getting suspicious. I turn my attention to the back, and saw him smirking at me.
 
My jaw literally fell open. "Hmmph!" I angrily called out as I crossed my arms. 
 
"~~~~~~~~~! His drink is here." My mom called and place the orange juice on the counter. I nodded and took the drink, as I was walking to him.
 
An idea came up in my mind, *Perfect.* I thought and smirked. 
 
I went to his side and place the drink down, "Here is your drink ahjusshi."
 
*Ahjusshi?!* I can see that Myungsoo was slightly shocked.
 
I giggle to myself, *This is fun.* I thought and went back to the counter. 
 
After serving a few, his order came. I got his food on the tray and was ready to serve him. "Here is your order ahjusshi, if you can't finish it, I'm sure we will be happy to wrap them up for your wife and kids." I smile, slightly teasing him.
 
Myungsoo jumped for what he had just heard, I chuckle to myself and went back to the counter. 
 
But I was held back, by him. Taemin shot up, instantly. 
 
"Yah." Myungsoo tickle my stomache, I giggle with joy. "Stop tickling." I squealed.
 
"No, why do you called me ahjusshi? Meanie." He smirked and continue to tickle me. I just chuckle and pulled away from him. "Your fault, why did you come so sudden?" I asked.
 
"I was bored. Got a headache this morning, but got better when I entered this warm cafe." He just smile, I smile back. 
 
"Who is this ~~~~~~~~~?" Taemin suddenly appeared next to me. I jumped back, slightly surprised. "Oh, err, my friend." I lied.
 
"Really?" Taemin eyed Myungsoo from head to toe, "Oppa, you're younger than him." I warned Taemin oppa before he'd do anything stupid.
 
Myungsoo just stare at Taemin, *Who is he? Why is ~~~~~~~~~~ calling him oppa?* 
 
"Then, tell me, who the hell is he? Your boyfriend?" Taemin turn to me, I just bit my lower lip and slowly nodded. Taemin gasped.
 
"Oh my gosh! You've grown cousin." Taemin called out, Myungsoo's eyes widend. *Cousin?*
 
"Isn't he the member in Infinite?" Taemin asked, some girls heard it and perked up. "Infinite?! Where?!"
 
I quickly covered Myungsoo's face with the menu, "Err, no one. He is crazy now, cause he had hot chocolate." I tried to make it sound like a joke, but eventually, those girls didn't give in.
 
"Liar." They muttered out and look around. I sighed and quickly covered Myungsoo's face, pushed him outside of the cafe.
 
"Go oppa! I'll text you later. Mian. My cousin is overprotective." I sheepishly rubbed my head. He just smile and gave a peck on my cheek and bid goodbye.
 
I smile and went in the cafe, I walked over to Taemin's side. He just eyed me. 
 
I slapped his arm, hard. "Ouch!" He winced in pain. "Stupid oppa. You'd just had to expose him." I muttered out and rolled my eyes. 
 
"Wait! So he is part of Infinite?" He look at me with widened eyes, I just nodded. 
 
"Oh my gosh! You've really grown cousin!" Taemin cheered out loud. "Who has grown?" My mom came to our side. 
 
"Your daughter has a-" I quickly slapped my hand on his mouth, smile to my mother and pushed him to the back of the cafe.
 
"Oppa!" I let go of him as we entered the closet, "Why did you stop me?! Your parents don't know?! Why am I in the closet?!" Taemin started to bombard me with questions.
 
I pulled my hair, frustrated. "AAH! SHUT UP!" I finally burst into frustration.
 
Taemin immediately stop, "Woah, you're anger is growing too. What happen to the sweet innocent little girl?"
 
"She'd grew up! Now, my parents don't know. Don't tell them either." I quickly warned him.
 
He just blinked at me, "Why not?" 
 
"Because, my parents can't keep secrets. They spilled everything out to the customer, the last time when I told them not to spazz about my grades, and they promise they wouldn't. But at last, I got the whole town to know." I sighed and shook my head.
 
"Wow." Taemin called out.
 
"Yeah. So, you're helping me with this secret." I warned him. "Does Ji Yoon know?" He suddenly asked. I just look at him, "You've actually remember your crush." I smirked at him.
 
"Hey! Don't tell her I like her." He muttered out.
 
I just smile, "Fine, I won't tell, just helped me with my secret, and yes Ji Yoon does know. So, deal?" I asked and held out my hand. Taemin look at it and sighed, "Fine, deal!"
 
"Good, now lets- HEY!" I was suddenly held back when I was about to came out of the closet.
 
"Why'd you pulled me in? It's stuffy in here!" I called out. "Wait! Give me her number first." Taemin asked.
 
I just raised my eyebrow, "Seriously? You don't have your first crush's number?"
 
He just rolled his eyes, "Just give it to me, or else, I'll tell your parents." 
 
I had no choice but to give him her number, "Ugh, fine. I'll give you her number." *Mianhae Ji Yoon.* I thought as I punched in her numbers in his phone.
 
Gave back his phone and Taemin cheered. "Woo! Now, let's go out! It's stuffy." 
 
"Yeah, I know." I softly mumbled out.