"That was .... fun oppa."

My Secret Celebrity Boyfriend

 

No One's POV
 
You were still leaning against the brick wall, waiting for them to dragged you. But instead, all you felt is nothing, and heard pain screaming. You opened your eyes and you jumped at the men that fall down infront of you.
 
"Eek!" You squeaked as he fall infront of you, you look up and saw Myungsoo fighting the other one. "Oppa..." You softly called out, surprised.
 
Myungsoo didn't respond and just kick the guy in the face, making him to fall over. As he was about to get up, Myungsoo punched him in the head, and now he really is passed out.
 
Myungsoo look at you, you just stare back at him.  "Are you ok?" He came over to your side and examined your face. You just shook your head, touched that he came.
 
"How do you know I was in trouble, oppa?" You asked. He just smile. "I had an ouchy in here." He pointed to his heart. You just chuckle, "Oh, oppa. Don't be ridiculous."
 
"I'm not. Ever since you message me that you would be fine. I had a hard time practicing. So snuck off and found you here." He smile. You just smile back, touched. The rain was still raining heavily, Myungsoo and you were now wet under the rain.
 
Thunders clapped and you quickly clung onto Myungsoo's jacket. Myungsoo just chuckle, "You're scared of storm aren't you?"
 
You nodded back, ashamed as you bit your bottom lip. He just chuckle, "C'mon! Let's go dried up. I can't bring you to Infinite's dorm, so, your place?"
 
You just nodded and led the way. 
 
As the two of you walked to your small house, you started to sneeze.
 
"Ahh~ Choo~" You sneeze for the umpteenth time and covered your red nose. Myungsoo took off his jacket and place it around you. You look at him and gave back his jacket. "Use it." He chided.
 
You shook your head, "I can't, you might catch a, AhhChoo~! ...cold." You covered your nose as you continue your sentence.
 
Myungsoo just sighed, "I'll be fine. Besides, you're already catching one." He smile and put the jacket over you, once more. This time, you didn't hesitated and just enjoy his warm jacket.
 
The two of you finally, reached your house and you led Myungsoo in. You called your mom saying you have to get something back at home, your mom understand and hung up.
 
Myungsoo walked in the living room as he gaze at all of your baby photos. There was one, where you put an aegyo out. Myungsoo chuckle as he saw it. 
 
You got in the kitchen and made hot chocolate for the both of you, the water boiled and you pour it in both cups. Put a few marshmallows in and went in the living room.
 
You saw Myungsoo gazing at all your baby photos, You went over to his side, and handed out the hot chocolate.
 
Myungsoo turned to you and happily took it. "Thanks." 
 
"Welcome." You smile and sipped your hot chocolate. Myungsoo drank his, too. 
 
After the warm hot chocolate, you took out a few towels and gave some to Myungsoo. You started to dried your hair and he dried his. 
 
After drying your hair, you got up. "Where are you going?" He asked.
 
"To change into warm clothes. Do you want to change to?" You look at him, he just shook his head. "I'm okay. You're more soak than I am." 
 
You just nodded and went upstairs, Myungsoo just look around the small living room. After seeing all your photos, he started to go upstairs and see different photos hanging on the walls. 
 
Many of the photos are you, being naturally adorable. He smile at all the photos of you. *She must be lucky to have a caring family.* 
 
Suddenly, your bedroom door burst open. You came out with skinny jeans on and a black hoodie. Your hair was tied into a neat ponytail.
 
You saw Myungsoo and smile, "Hey." He was loss for words for your body. Your legs were perfect, and your body was really slim. You look like an angel beaming at him.
 
He just cleared his throat at you, you just chuckle. "Wae? Is it too much? I keep too much black." You sheepishly rubbed your neck.
 
He snapped out of his daze, "You like black too?" He asked out. You just nodded, "Deh. Wanna see?" You asked. He nodded.
 
You led him into your small and cozy bedroom, your bedroom was neat and tidy, and the smell was freshened up by the air freshener. 
 
"Here." You open your closet, and Myungsoo's jaw dropped. "Wow." He called out.
 
"I know." You giggle. Inside of your closet, was labelled. Many of the clothes were hung, most of them was black, black jeans, shirts, shorts shorts, skirts, leggings ... and many more.
 
"You keep more black than I do." He grinned as he examined all of it. His eyes landed on your shorts shorts. He imagine you wearing it, and it sent a good shiver down his spine. *Woah.* Myungsoo put his palms on his reddened cheek.
 
"Well, thats all." You close the closet. Myungsoo just sat down on your comfy bed. You sat right next to him, "My room isn't much huh?" 
 
Myungsoo just look at you, and examined your cute bedroom. "No. Its fine." He softly called out. "Really?" You asked. He just nodded and wrapped his arms around you, rocking you side to side. You just rested your head on him. 
 
Myungsoo smile and slowly leaned closer to you as his eyes close, you shut your eyes and pressed your lips on his. The kiss was deep and passionate. You felt fireworks exploding in your stomache, a good shiver ran down your spine all over again. 
 
He melted you with his kiss. The kiss was about to deepened as he push on the bed and got on. But, the moment was broke by your and his phone.
 
*!* Myungsoo slowly got off of you. You got up with your cheeks burning red. Myungsoo took out his phone and angrily answered it, "Yeobusaeyeo?"
 
"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! MANAGER HYUNG IS PISSED OFF! HURRY UP AND GET YOUR HERE!!!" Sunggyu the leader angrily called out. It was so loud that Myungsoo had to pulled it a few inches away from his ear.
 
You just answered yours, "Hello?"
 
"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! Are you ready? We need help! Theres more customers and omma couldn't handle it alone." Your mom tiredly called out. Your eyes widened, *Oh my gosh! I forgot.* "It's okay, omma. I'll be there soon. I promise." You hung up on her.
 
Myungsoo just shut his phone as he don't really wanna handle with Sunggyu right now. "I have to go." He softly muttered out. You nodded, "I have to go too. The cafe is packed. Omma and appa couldn't handle it alone." You got up from your bed and started to walked out of your bedroom, but you stopped at the doorway.
 
You turned to Myungsoo and smile, "That was ... fun oppa." Myungsoo look at you, you just gave him a sweet smile and went out. Myungsoo smile and got up from your bed. "Yes!" He softly whispered out as he pumped his fists up.