Opened heart

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan smiled as he sat down at the bench in front of the river with a bridge.

The sight was beautiful.

"I never saw this side of Seoul before."

Jeonghan started painting and while he was painting the bridge, he groaned as a man went to the bridge and destroyed his painting.

"Aish, seriously." Jeonghan glared at the man's back.

Then, two kids ran after the man.

"Cheolie hyung! Take a picture of us too!"

"Okay, okay." Seungcheol laughed as he faced the two kids.

Jeonghan was stunned.

The man was handsome.

He had those beautiful eyelashes, that cute dimples, that blinding smile.

The man was breath-taking.

"Hyung, we're just going to play! Continue your photo taking!" A kid smiled and kissed Seungcheol who bent in front of them.

Seungcheol nodded with a grin as the two kids ran from the bridge.

Seungcheol followed them with their gaze.

Soon, the kid fell and cried out of pain.

Seungcheol widen his eyes as he ran to the kid, same with Jeonghan.

"Are you okay, little guy?" Jeonghan helped the kid stand up before Seungcheol can.

"It hurts!"

"Taehyung, I told you to be careful, didn't I?" Seungcheol bent to match with Taehyung.

"But there was a rock and I didn't see it!" Taehyung rubbed his eyes.

Seungcheol sighed as he hugged the sobbing Taehyung.

Jeonghan was stunned when the man started sobbing too.

"Aigoo, be careful. What if you get hurt permanently? What about Kookie and Cheolie hyung?"

"I will be careful next time, hyung!" Taehyung hugged Seungcheol tighter as the latter pulled Jungkook in the hug.

"It's okay, Taetae. Kookie and Cheolie hyung will heal your wounds." Jungkook mumbled.

"Yes, Kookie and I will-" Seungcheol stopped talking as he looked at Jeonghan.

Soon, the other kid named Jungkook also looked at Jeonghan.

"Oh, hello." Seungcheol smiled awkwardly as he wiped his tears.

"Umm, hi." Jeonghan scratched his nape.

Soon, the two adults were seated at the bench with Taehyung on Seungcheol's lap and Jungkook sitting next to the Seungcheol.

"So... you were painting the bridge."

"Yeah, so you take pictures for a living?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. My two cousins wanted to live with me so I have to work my for the three of us." Seungcheol pinched his cousins' cheeks.

Jeonghan blushed as he thought that Seungcheol was a husband material.

"How about you? It's my first time I saw you here."

"I just moved in a while ago. I don't have any job though." Jeonghan chuckled as he looked at his shoes.

"How old are you anyway?"

"21. You?"

"Oh! We're the same age. How come you're not you know, like some of the people here? You know, working?"

"Oh, that. Don't judge me but... I came from a rich family."

Seungcheol stood up, still with Taehyung in his arms and slowly circled Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was curious but Jungkook was snickering at his cute cousin.

Soon, Seungcheol sat down again and looked at his two cousins who looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter