Let me raise you up

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was running.

Seungcheol gets off of work on 7:30 pm.

It was already 8:00 pm.

Jeonghan opened the door with a key Seungcheol gave him and went inside just so see Seungcheol who was staring at the boys' used to be room.

"Seungcheol..." Jeonghan back hugged Seungcheol.

"It's been almost a week since they were gone. How did I live?" Seungcheol chuckled sadly.

"You have me, Seungcheol."

It's been that way ever since.

Jeonghan thought Seungcheol would be sad to come home to a house that's full of silence because he's used to having the two kids welcoming him. 

So Jeonghan decided that he would go to Seungcheol's house before the latter.

"I know." Seungcheol smiled as he faced Jeonghan.

Jeonghan smiled back.

"So how was your day?"

"It was fine. A lot of people wanted to take their photos nowadays. It's so weird." Seungcheol chuckled as he pulled Jeonghan to the sofa.

"Summer's ending soon. They might as well take memories now." 

Seungcheol wordlessly lied his head on Jeonghan's lap.

"How about you, Jeonghan? What did you the whole day?"

"The usual. Paint and paint and paint." Jeonghan laughed which made Seungcheol grin.

Jeonghan didn't miss the grin and caressed Seungcheol's hair.

"You know, I miss your smile."

"Really?"

"Mhm. How about we go travel tomorrow?"

"Where to?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"Where your car can take us. It doesn't matter where."

"Maybe you're right."

"Of course I am!" Jeonghan tapped Seungcheol's nose.

Okay, let's go on a travelling date tomorrow." Seungcheol sat up.

Jeonghan's eyes widen.

Date.

Jeonghan forgot that they were now more than friends.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No. The word date just got me all flustered and yeah..." Jeonghan scratched his nape.

"I'm sorry I didn't take you out on a date." Seungcheol sighed as he cupped Jeonghan's cheeks.

"It's okay. It was hard for you." Jeonghan held the hands that were on his face.

"Thank you as well." Seungcheol caressed Jeonghan's cheek as he smiled softly.

Jeonghan felt his heart racing.

"F-For what?"

"For being with me. You didn't leave my side. You loved me unconditionally. Thank you, Jeonghan."

"Seungcheol, don't be like that." Jeonghan felt himself tearing up.

"You don't understand. You don't understand how thankful I am to have someone like you loving me."

Jeonghan couldn't stop his tears anymore so he hugged Seungcheol.

"Jeonghan..." Seungcheol's eyes widen in surprise.

"You don't need to thank me. In fact, I should thank you. You showed me so many things.I love you, Seungcheol."

Seungcheol let go of the hug as he leaned closer.

It was somehow pathetic.

How Jeonghan's heart still beat eratically whenever Seungcheol leans closer for a kiss.

"I love you too, Jeonghan." Seungcheol muttered before crashing his lips unto Jeonghan's.

Jeonghan placed his arms around Seungcheol's shoulder as the latter pulled Jeonghan closer by the waist.

"Should we go and plan our date tomorrow?" Seungcheol grinned as he gazed at the furiously blushing Jeonghan.

"Yeah, maybe we should."

Seungcheol chuckled as he pulled Jeonghan away from the sofa and into the room.

 

 

Seungkwan was cleaning with music inside a massage room.

"Question and answer. Tto mot deureun cheok gwaenhi moreuneun cheokhaebwado. I know you already know that. I I I I want you baby. You know I I I need you. Neol bomyeon U ooh nado mollae U ooh. Honjaseoman U ooh I'm asking you. Neol bomyeon U ooh nado mollae U ooh. Honjaseoman U ooh I'm asking you. Our Q and A." 

Seungkwan had an inital shock when Vernon's voice was heard and he just sat down to listen.

Don't get him wrong, Seungkwan memorized every rap of Vernon but he choose not to sing it because Vernon's voice was heavenly to hear than his when it comes to rapping.

Seungkwan was then more shocked when he heard from outside someone who was singing Vernon's lines.

"But mareun jeongcheo eobsi doragago bolloneuro baro neomeogajamyeon."

Seungkwan was a little annoyed as he can no longer focus on Vernon's voice and decided to see who that person is.

Seungkwan peeked at the other room and saw that it was Vernon who was also cleaning.

It's been five days ever since the drunk accident and they never spoke or took a glance at each other.

Seungkwan melted a little as he got a free live concert of Vernon rapping without lip sync. He must admit that Vernon was a naturally talented person. He was meant for the spotlight.

Seumgkwan turned around and went back to the room.

The room was already cleaned and so, Seungkwan decided to just sit on the bed.

Seungkwan picked another song but still with Vernon included.

It was Still Lonely.

It was Seungkwan's favorite song and he remembered telling Vernon that.

Vernon's voice suddenly started and Seungkwan can't help but squeal.

Seungkwan really loved Vernon's voice in this song.

What Seungkwan didn't know that Vernon was now looking at him from the door.

"Geunyang honjaseo gyejeol taneun geonji. Geunyang honjaseo gyejeol taneun geonji." 

Seungkwan quickly turned around and froz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter