Fall to sleep

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up to the sight of Seungcheol sleeping next to him and smiled.

"This is what I want in my life." Jeonghan muttered to himself as he caressed Seungcheol's cheek.

After a few minutes of staring at Seungcheol, Jeonghan decided it's time to wake up.

"Seungcheol, wake up!" Jeonghan gently slapped Seungcheol's cheek.

"Aigoo, why?" Seungcheol whined as he pulled Jeonghan closer that the latter's cheek was now pressed against Seungcheol's chest.

"You have work."

"I don't have any appointments today."

"You told me that you have a customer today. Wake up, lazy head." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Fine." Seungcheol pouted and stood up.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"I don't feel like going home... besides, your house is cozier." Jeonghan smiled.

"So you're staying here?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"On second thought, I'll go see your workplace."

"Do you think you'll be okay?" Seungcheol went inside the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" 

"Let's just say that your boyfriend is handsome." Seungcheol smirked as he showed his head outside the bathroom the door before closing the door again.

Jeonghan still didn't get it.

At the studio, Jeonghan was amazed.

The studio was big and so classy.

"How much is all of this?"

"I spent all my inheritance in this studio. So it costs a lot." Seungcheol shrugged.

"Figures. The lightings and backgrounds must've cost a fortune. I've some of these backgrounds when we took a family portrait."

Seungcheol just chuckled as Jeonghan explored the studio.

The door bell rang and Seungcheol sighed.

Jeonghan was confused but curiously looked at the door and saw a woman who looked too much ready for a photshoot.

"Seungcheol oppa!" The girl hugged Seungcheol in which the latter just awkwardly pat her head.

"Umm hey, Siyeon..."

Jeonghan coughed loudly to make himself known.

"Oh, I didn't know another girl was going to have an appointment with you today." Siyeon turned to Jeonghan and looked at him from bottom to top which made Jeonghan self-concious.

"Siyeon, that's Jeonghan."

Jeonghan bowed as Siyeon stared shockingly at him.

"This is Jeonghan? This is a boy?" Siyeon's mouth agape.

"Well, yeah. Jeonghan's a boy." Seungcheol scratched his nape.

"I must say, you pick a good one. But not as better as me."

"Umm, excuse me?"

"You're excused. Seungcheol oppa, I'm going to get dressed." Siyeon rolled his eyes at Jeonghan and left.

"That Siyeon likes you?"

"Mhm. Not just her though. Actually her friend is coming too."

"Don't tell me her friend likes you too?" Jeonghan groaned.

"Your boyfriend is handsome." Seungcheol shrugged and he kissed Jeonghan's nose.

"So you told them about me."

"I'm not that dense, Jeonghan. The first time I met them, I already knew they like me." 

"When did you meet them?"

"Two days after we met."

"We weren't even together at that time."

"And I told them I liked a pretty boy." Seungcheol pinched Jeonghan's nose.

Soon, Siyeon came out wearing a provacative dress.

Jeonghan scoffed. How could this woman flirt so openly?

"Umm, okay. Jeonghan, how about you sit at my chair there, yeah?"

"Oppa, you never let me sit there!" Siyeon pouted.

"Jeonghan's my boyfriend. It's only fair if he gets to sit there."

Jeonghan smirked.

Jeonghan-1 Siyeon-0

After a while, it was break time.

Siyeon went outside for a while to meet her friend there and Seungcheol took the time to sleep at Jeonghan's lap.

"Are you really that sleepy?"

"Hmm."

"If I knew that you have that kind of customer, I wouldn't have let you go to work."

Seungcheol just chuckled.

"Oppa, do you want to eat outside? Kyeongwon is already waiting outside!"

"No thanks, Siyeon. I'd rather spend my time with Jeonghan." Seungcheol smiled at Siyeon.

Siyeon scoffed ans stomped his feet away.

"That girl needs to know her place." Jeonghan glared at where Siyeon used to stand.

"Even if she doesn't, it wouldn't matter. Because we both know where we stand and that's the important thing." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan leaned down to peck Seungcheol's lips.

Jeonghan-2 Siyeon-0

 

 

Vernon and Seungkwan was staying at the MANSAE Relaxation when Minghao suddenly sat next to Seungkwan.

"What do you want, hyung?"

"So you two lied?"

The couple nodded their heads.

"Why?"

"It's for the better." Seungkwan held Vernon's hand.

"Aren't you two going on a date?"

"We are. We're just waiting for uncle. He's going to drive us to the cinema."

"Oh, a movie date. Very typical."

"We shouldn't go for extreme things in a first date, you know! I want to watch a movie too!" Seungkwan whined.

It was Seungkwan's wish to watch a movie on their first date.

"And besides, I'll do whatever Seungkwan wants." Vernon kissed Seungkwan's hand which made the latter blush and Minghao grimace.

"Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter