The world is closing in

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol sighed. He received his visa today. He's leaving after a week.

Joshua was at Seungcheol's house today as Jeonghan returned to his parents' house.

"So when are you leaving?"

"On the day of your wedding." Seungcheol shrugged.

"I can always back out, Seungcheol. Please don't do this to Jeonghan." Joshua sighed.

"If I could, then I wouldn't. But you saw him, right?"

"Jeonghan's right at some point, you know. You should think this throroughly. Can you live without Jeonghan?"

"I can't. I don't think I'll ever will. But I'm slowly losing my sanity and I know Jeonghan is too." Seungcheol sighed.

"Jeonghan hasn't been eating for a few days already. Why don't you call him?"

"Sure." Seungcheol pulled out his phone to call Jeonghan and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello?"

Seungcheol still felt his heart racing at Jeonghan's voice which made him smile and Joshua bit his lip.

Why are they so stupid?

"Jeonghan, how are you?"

"Terrible. I miss you. If only I can escape this prison." Jeonghan groaned.

"I miss you too, Jeonghan. So much."

"Then take me away from this place. Please."

Seungcheol swallowed the tears that wants to fall.

"Jeonghan, I want to. But it's no use."

"You're not even trying anymore, Seungcheol. Are you actually giving up on me?"

Seungcheol felt his tears fall unfortunately. 

"I-I'm sorry, Jeonghan." Seungcheol wiped the tears.

"This isn't going to work, huh?" Jeonghan sighed. He was going to give up too anyway.

"I really do love you."

"I do too but... Maybe we should break up." 

Seungcheol quietly sat on the sofa.

"Maybe we s-should."

"Goodbye, Seungcheol." Jeonghan quickly ended the call.

Seungcheol threw the phone and it broke into pieces.

"Seungcheol..." Joshua sat next to Seungcheol and patted the latter's back.

"I'm waiting for this. I was prepared but it still hurts."

"It hurts because you still love him." 

"I love him, Joshua. So much that I don't even know what I'm doing anymore." Seungcheol buried his face into his hands.

"Seung-"

"Joshua, please take care of Jeonghan for me."

"Of course." Joshua mumbled. He's really sad because he knows what's up but he couldn't say it.

Seungcheol smiled sadly as he hugged Joshua.

"T-Thank you."

Joshua felt a tear fall from his eye as well as he returned the hug.

Seungcheol's a good man and he doesn't deserve this.

"You're welcome." 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan has been thrashing things.

"Why are you so easy to give up on me?! Did you even love me?! After everything I did for you, you're just going to let me go like that?! Why?!"

Jeonghan sat with his head on his knees and his hands red with blood.

"I love you so much, Seungcheol. I want to hate you so bad but I can't! Please make me hate you..."

Jeonghan looked up and saw the sample of his and Joshua's wedding invitation. He reached out to get it with shaky hands and also reached for a ballpen.

With bloody hands, Jeonghan wrote on the pastel blue wedding invitation.

Dear Seungcheol 

You are invited to the wedding of Hong Joshua and Yoon Jeonghan next week!

Please be there with your white suit and best smile! :)

We'll be waiting for you.

Jeonghan sighed as he placed the wedding invitation which has a red stain on the drawer. He's going to give it to Seungcheol tomorrow.

Jeonghan wants to but can't erase the want to make Seungcheol go to stop the wedding.

 

 

Seungkwan went to the store looking like a mess. Literally.

Like really, Minghao and Vernon can't help but want to kill whoever did it to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan's uniform was wet and some banana peels were on his head. 

And is that ice cream all over his cheeks?

"Yah, Seungkwan! Why didn't you at least cleaned your face?" Minghao groaned as he cleaned Seungkwan's face with his handkerchief.

"I forgot to bring a towel." Seungkwan bit his lip as he glanced at Vernon who still stood frozen in his spot.

"So I guess it begins." Chan sighed as he entered the MANSAE Relaxation.

"What do you mean?" Minghao glared.

"Haters doing their actions against Seungkwan hyung."

Seungkwan held Vernon's cheek as Vernon still gazed at him with an unknown expression.

"Are you okay?"

Vernon nodded and walked away.

Seungkwan bit his lip.

Ever since that confrontation, Vernon has been really private with everything to Seungkwan.

"If he's not going to make a move then how can this relationship work?" Seungkwan mumbled.

"Did you talk to him?" Minghao placed an arm around Seungkwan.

"I did. I even said sorry. He just wouldn't budge."

"Then I guess you need space." Minghao sighed.

"Space?" Seungkwan's eyes widen.

Seungkwan hated that word. Space meant time without that person, right? That's how his umma and appa broke up. Because his appa wanted space

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter