I know

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheonsa opened a clothing line with his paintings as the designs.

"Yah, someone's flirting with your Cheonsa." Joshua elbowed Seungcheol.

Seungcheol just shrugged.

"I know."

"You're just going to sit there?" Joshua raised an eyebrow.

"Aigoo, Joshua. I trust Cheonsa enough. And have you seen that face? I'm obviously more handsome than that guy." Seungcheol smirked.

Joshua scoffed.

"Joshua?"

The two looked at the man and Joshua smiled at him.

"Wonwoo! Where's Mingyu?"

"He's looking for a parking." Wonwoo sat next to Joshua.

"Oh! I'll go help him. Talk with my friend here." Joshua stood up and left.

"Hello." Wonwoo bowed.

"Hi. So you're a friend of Joshua, huh?"

"Mhm... I'm a big fan of Cheonsa."

"Oh really?" Seungcheol chuckled.

"Mhm! He paints in different perspectives!"

Someone faked a cough which made the two look at him.

Seungcheol chuckled as it was Jeonghan while Wonwoo's eyes widen.

"Oh, Cheonsa."

"Omo! I'm one of your biggest fans! You look so pretty!" 

"Thanks, I guess." Jeonghan smiled as he sat next to Seungcheol.

Jeonghan held Seungcheol's hands and it didn't miss Wonwoo's eyesight.

"Omo... are you Cheonsa's boyfriend?" Wonwoo squealed.

Seungcheol laughed as he nodded.

"You two look good together!" Wonwoo showed a thumbs up.

Joshua returned and this time with Mingyu.

"Joshua, I met Cheonsa!"

Joshua just rolled his eyes.

"You know him?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"This guy's my friend that I asked you to paint for." Joshua pointed at Mingyu who waved his hand.

"Hello, I'm Kim Mingyu!"

"So you must be his boyfriend then?" Jeonghan then pointed at Wonwoo.

Jeonghan was secretly wishing he was right.

Please let the man be taken. Please let the man be taken. PLEASE LET THE MAN BE TAKEN.

Wonwoo nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh." Jeonghan hid his grin but Seungcheol could see through it and smirked.

Jeonghan was jealous and Seungcheol was going to talk to him about it.

"Well, I have to go discuss something with Cheonsa so if you would excuse us." Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan and they went to the cr.

"What is it?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" Seungcheol placed his arms around Jeonghan's waist.

"Me? No, I wasn't." Jeonghan blushed as he laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, right." Seungcheol smirked.

Jeonghan glared.

"Come on, tell me the truth." Seungcheol rubbed his nose against Jeonghan's.

"A client flirted with me... did you see it?"

"Mhm. And?"

"I kept glancing at you... I was actually hoping you'd get jealous but it seems like you were okay. Like it didn't matter if I fall for someone else." Jeonghan bit his lip as he looked down.

"Are you insecure?"

Jeonghan nodded.

"Don't be. I was a little jealous but I trust you enough. I'm more than terrified to lose you but if I let my emotions get the best of me, I will actually lose you. And in all honesty, your boyfriend is much better than that client." Seungcheol pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"You're so right." Jeonghan smiled as he s his arms around Seungcheol's shoulders.

"And Wonwoo is taken. Not to offend the guy but you're much more beautiful in my eyes than him."

"I better be." Jeonghan glared.

"Of course." Seungcheol chuckled as he kissed Jeonghan passionately.

Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol closer if it was even possible.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo and Mingyu were seated next to each other.

"Mingyu, Cheonsa is so beautiful! Like wow, he's better than most girls! And his boyfriend is so kind! Aigoo, they're meant for each other."

Mingyu just smiled as he listens to Wonwoo's rants.

Ater a while, Wonwoo realizes that Mingyu was quiet so he looked at the latter.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm." Mingyu grinned.

"We can go home if you're bored, you know?" Wonwoo cupped Mingyu's face.

"I'm fine."

"You know I love you more than Cheonsa, right?" Wonwoo bit his lip.

"I know. Don't worry, I wasn't jealous." Mingyu chuckled as he kissed Wonwoo's cheek.

"Then why are you so quiet?" Wonwoo whined.

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you are when you're happy."

"What are you saying? I'm always happy whenever I'm with you." Wonwoo frowned.

"Nothing. Forget I said anything." Mingyu kissed Wonwoo, silently pleading that he'll forget it.

But sadly, Wonwoo pushed away and cupped Mingyu's face.

"Mingyu, we're not going to forget this. Tell me, why do you feel that way?"

"Wonwoo, don't be like that. I just see that you're way brighter than used to be after you saw Cheonsa. And that's okay." Mingyu sighed.

"It's not okay for me. I want you to know that I'm the happiest when I'm with you. Even though I don't look as bright as I did, I am the happiest even if I just sit next to you. Please don't think that way." Wonwoo's eyes getting teary.

"Aigoo, I didn't want you to cry. Of course I know that." Mingyu wiped Wonwoo's tears.

"Y-You do?"

"Mhm. Now don't be a sad Wonwoo. We came here to buy couple shirts, right?"

Wonwoo grinned as he nodded and pulled Mingyu to look around.

Jihoon was just staring at the other store.

"Hyung, it's the soft opening of Che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter