No one can be found

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan sighed. His parents were at the sofa, wanting to talk to him.

"What do you want?"

"I haven't seen you for weeks, Jeonghan honey..."

"I just don't want to be near liars."

"Liars? How dare you say that to us when all we did was make sure you get what you want?!" Mr. Yoon stood up.

"What I want? Maybe it's what you want! I did everything to make sure you're pleased and to be honest, I think all my life, all I did was satisfy and think of you before myself!"

Mr. Yoon punched Jeonghan.

"Yeobo!" Mrs. Yoon held Mr. Yoon.

"Why? It's true, isn't it, appa?" Jeonghan smirked as he held on his punched cheek.

"We accepted you for who you are and even gave you someone who can make you hap-"

"You don't know who makes me happy! And Joshua isn't that someone. We can't make each other happy."

"Jeonghan honey..."

"I didn't know how far you'd go just to make me do what you want. Umma... I was really concerned when you told me you had tumor and I actually had second thoughts to break up with Seungcheol. Then I met the doctor outside and he said you just had fever. Like what the heck?!"

Mrs. Yoon bit her lip.

"Even if the time comes that you do have tumor, I still won't break up with Seungcheol. Not anymore. Because you didn't just break my respect. You also broke my trust."

"Jeonghan..."

"Please leave."

The parents quietly left.

Jeonghan closed the door and shakingly called Seungcheol.

"Hello?" 

"S-Seungcheol, are you b-busy?"

"A little. Is there a problem?"

"I-I just need s-someone right now."

"I'm coming." Then Seungcheol ended the call.

Jeonghan placed his head on his knees. That was tough.

Jeonghan loved his parents too much that he couldn't believe he just did that.

Soon, Seungcheol opened the door and ran to Jeonghan who was at the floor.

Seungcheol sighed but didn't say anything and just hugged Jeonghan.

"Am I a bad son?" Jeonghan leaned his head on Seungcheol's chest.

"What do you mean? Did your parents drop by?"

Jeonghan nodded as he clutched on Seungcheol's shirt tighter.

"What did you do?"

"I-I... I said mean things to them, Seungcheol."

"It's okay. Someday, they'll understand." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's head.

Jeonghan realized that maybe going against his parents was okay as long as he has Seungcheol.

"D-Do you think they'll still continue to bother us?" Jeonghan bit his lip.

"I-I don't know. I hope not anymore." Seungcheol sighed.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol and gasped at he saw a bruise again on Seungcheol's cheek.

"Seungcheol, tell me the truth. Why are you getting these bruises?" Jeonghan cupped Seungcheol's cheeks.

"Don't be mad, please."

"I can't promise you that. You need to tell me these things, Seungcheol." Jeonghan frowned as he loosened his hold on Seungcheol's face.

Seungcheol swiftly held Jeonghan's hands on his face as he took a deep breath.

"Your parents... have been bugging me ever since that day you introduced me to them." Seungcheol sighed.

"Y-You mean... You mean they hurt you?" Jeonghan's eyes widen.

"They send some people to hurt me whenever I say that I won't let go of you."

"I-I hate them." Jeonghan's eyes get teary.

"I'm fine, Jeonghan. It's going to be okay." Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan into a hug as the latter sobbed.

 

 

Seungkwan has been very quiet ever since Chan came.

"Seungkwan, are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Vernon placed a hand on Seungkwan's forehead.

"I'm fine, let me just go get ready. A customer made a reservation." Seungkwan smiled as he went to the staff's room.

At the staff's room, Minghao and Seungkwan was just seated at a bench.

"Why don't you tell Vernon about this?"

"Chan's just worried about Hansol. I understand that. Besides, I don't want Hansol to be mad at Chan for just worrying about him."

"As your best friend, I hate that Chan kid for thinking you're a gold digger. Like heck, you don't need money all the time. And it's not like Vernon's giving you money. That kid better shut up when he doesn't know the whole story." Minghao scoffed.

"That's it, hyung. He doesn't know the whole story so we should understand his thoughts. He's just 17."

"I don't care. I still hate his guts." Minghao frowned as he stood up to work.

Soon, Vernon entered the staff's room and sat next to Seungkwan.

"The customer's already outside."

"Minghao suggested he do it. He needs more money these days. Maybe he's having those blind dates." Seungkwan smiled.

Vernon chuckled as he placed Seungkwan's head on his shoulder.

"Hansol?"

"Tell me. Is there something annoying you lately?"

"Not really."

"Chan asked us to go to a movie later."

"Us? Don't you mean you?" Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter