Let me be your love

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were packing some clothes because today, they were going on a trip!

Nobody knows where though even the couple themselves.

"Jeonghan?"

"Hmm?"

"Where do we actually plan to go?"

"I'll drive. Is it okay with you?"

"Sure." Seungcheol chuckled.

They entered the car and Jeonghan couldn't help but squeal. He was excited.

"Is it your first time riding my car?" Seungcheol laughed at Jeonghan's cute reaction.

"No. I'm just excited is all." Jeonghan grinned at Seungcheol.

"Me too." Seungcheol chuckled as he patted Jeonghan's head.

"So let's go!" Jeonghan started the engine as Seungcheol laughed.

Jeonghan's mission: Make Choi Seungcheol smile.

Seungcheol opened the radio as it was so quiet but Jeonghan whined to turn it off.

"Why? Isn't it too quiet?"

"Then talk to me. I get sleepy with radios." Jeonghan pouted.

"Umm, what do you want me to say?"

"Can I ask something personal?" Jeonghan held Seungcheol's hand with his right hand.

"Sure." Seungcheol smiled.

"How did your parents die?"

Jeonghan could see in his peripheral vision that Seungcheol flinched.

"You can just say you don't want to an-"

"I'll answer it." Seungcheol looked out the window while still holding unto Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan nodded as he waited for Seungcheol to say something.

"It was when I was 13 years old. I had a brilliant idea. My parents' anniversary were nearing and so I told them to go have a vacation, just the two of them." Seungcheol smiled as he reminisced.

"You're so sweet." Jeonghan smiled.

Seungcheol chuckled.

"So yeah, they went to Jeju Island on a plane. I stayed at Taehyung's mom's house for a few days until they return. When we were going to fetch them from the airport, we got news that the plane crashed." Seungcheol wiped the tears that subconciously fell from his eyes.

Jeonghan just nodded, choosing to be quiet.

"I was praying so much that they were the lucky ones who survived. But when we were checking the dead bodies, I saw them. I looked at dad's phone and I figured he was looking at my picture. As if she was saying goodbye. I'm closer to my dad so yeah."

"Don't worry, Seungcheol. I'll be here. I will never leave you."

"Thank you, Jeonghan." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan.

Good thing it was on stop light.

After a while, they arrived at a beach.

"Why are we here?" Seungcheol chuckled.

"I never got to see the sunset. I want to see it now. And with you."

"The sunset is going to be beautiful, I guarantee that."

"Come, let's sit on the sand." Jeonghan pulled Seungcheol closer to the sea.

They sat side by side as Jeonghan pulled out his paint box and canvas.

"Seungcheol, why don't you go there?" Jeonghan pointed to a place nearer at the sea.

"Why?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to paint you under the sunset." 

"But I want to sit next to you." Seungcheol whined.

"Aigoo, fine." Jeonghan laughed and placed his head on Seungcheol's shoulder as they wait for the sunset.

"I wish we could be like this everyday, don't you think so Jeonghan?"

"Yeah."

Seungcheol smiled as he kissed Jeonghan's forehead and intertwined their finger together.

 

 

Seungkwan and Vernon were seated in front of each other.

"What do you want?" Seungkwan whined.

"I'm going to make it clear to the media."

"And why am I needed?" Seungkwan raised an eyebrow.

It was his day off today and Seungkwan has better plans to do. Actually his day is going to get wasted on just locking himself in his room and listening to Vernon.

"I'm just going to ask you one thing. Should I lie or tell the truth?"

"What do you mean?" 

"I can tell the media that we were just friends who were hanging out which is a lie. Or I can tell the media that we were in a relationship but we broke up which is partially true."

"Obviously the lie, It's less scandalous."

"But I don't want to lie, Seungkwan. What we had is real." Vernon held Seungkwan's hand.

"Had. Past tense. We don't have it now. I hate to admit this but I don't want any of us to get more tangled in this situation." Seungkwan sighed.

"You're right." Vernon sighed as he stood up.

Seungkwan went home and opened his laptop. He groaned when he saw his wallpaper which is predictably Vernon.

"Why are you making this hard for me, huh Chwe?" Seungkwan pouted at his wallpaper.

After a few hours of watching Vernon on his laptop, Seungkwan received a call from Vernon. He took a deep breath and answered it.

No way in hell would Seungkwan reject his ex. He's still his ultimate idol after all.

"What is it?" Seungkwan groaned.

"Uncle! I need someone to talk to!"

"Listen, I don't sound like-"

"Seungkwan is my everything, seriously!"

Seungkwan shutted his mouth.

Vernon was obviously drunk again.

"You're not allowed to drink, Vernon. What if someone sees you?"

"I'm at home. I don't know what to do." Vernon whined.

"Sleeping is better than drinking."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter