Your smile has gone away

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hell the next day.

Seungcheol asked a customer of his in the photography studio who is a lawyer

And it was just 5 hours in the court when Seungcheol realized he was really going to lose his cousins.

"Umm, can my cousins and I go to the comfort room for a while?"

The judge looked at Seungcheol in pity as she understood what the man was going to do.

"Please." The judge mentioned to the door.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan went outside with the kids to the comfort room.

"Cheolie hyung, why re we here? Do you want us to pee?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Are we going to escape?" Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Cheolie hyung... has to say goodbye." Seungcheol's tears fall as he and Jeonghan bent down to face with the kids.

Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's back.

"Y-You're going to g-give us away?" Jungkook's eyes started watering.

"H-Hanie hyung. Stop Cheolie hyung." Taehyung cupped Jeonghan's cheeks as he started sobbing.

"Taetae..." Jeonghan hugged Taehyung.

"Don't say that. Cheolie hyung isn't going to give you away. He's going to return you." Seungcheol patted Jungkook's head.

"Cheolie hyung, do you not love us anymore? Are you tired of us now?"

Jeonghan sighed as he always knew that Taehyung was the type to be so emotional but Jungkook's case was worse for he's a negative thinker.

"Don't think like that, Kookie! Cheolie hyung would give the world to you two if I can." Seungcheol hugged Jungkook.

"Then why are you letting those girls get us?"

"Because Cheolie hyung is a bad man to their eyes." 

"Then I will tell them you're not!"

"I hope you can, Kookie. But it's in the law. I'm not allowed to have you anymore." Seungcheol didn't want to let go of the hug as he started crying.

Jeonghan then mentioned Seungcheol to hug Taehyung.

"Taetae, come here." Seungcheol opened an arm for Taehyung in which the latter immediately went to.

"Cheolie hyung, don't let them take us please."

"I've done all that I can. This is the limit of hyung. I'm sorry I can't have you legally." Seungcheol caressed both of the kids' wet faces.

"No, Cheolie hyung. We're sorry that we aren't at the age where we can choose to just stay with you." Jungkook wiped his tears.

Even though he was younger, Jungkook was always more mature than Taehyung.

Jeonghan closed his eyes for a moment.

Seungcheol looking so broken was something so painful to look at.

"Remember, Cheolie hyung loves Taetae and Kookie. Hanie hyung too." Seungcheol smiled sadly at Jeonghan who returned the smile with an equally sad smile.

"No, Choi Seungcheol and Yoon Jeonghan loves Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Not just any Cheolie, Hanie, Taatae or Kookie." Jeonghan hugged the boys.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

Jeonghan couldn't help but feel as if it's going to be okay.

Jeonghan would be there for Seungcheol. He will be there for the other for whenever he needs him.

So the four entered the court room again, with hands in hands.

Seungcheol took a deep breath and looked at Jeonghan for a moment then at the judge who smiled sadly.

The judge didn't want to take the kids away from his cousin too.

"I-I... I will concede." Seungcheol looked down.

Jeonghan bit his lip as Jungkook's grasp on his hand tighten and Taehyung started sobbing again.

"Well then, there's no problem anymore." The judge sighed.

Outside, Jungkook and Taehyung kept their grasp at Seungcheol's shirt as the two women opened their arms for the two kids.

"Come on, Taehyung. We're going home now."

"I don't want to go with you!" Taehyung glared.

Mrs. Jeon sighed as she and Mrs. Kim stood up from their position.

"I don't know how you got them so close to you." Mrs. Kim chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe love and security." Seungcheol said with sarcasm.

"Jungkook, we have to go. Do you want Seungcheol hyung to suffer more?"

"Yes, because of you two?"

Jungkook and Taehyung bit their lip but didn't make any move.

Jeonghan scoffed.

They wanted to make the kids feel bad.

"Is that how you get your children? By making them feel bad? No wonder they didn't like you. Simple parenting and yet you can't do it right." Jeonghan frowned.

"Why are you even here? Who are you?" Mrs. Jeon hissed.

"He's my Hanie hyung! Don't you dare!" Jungkook glared as he hugged Jeonghan's waist.

The two moms have no choice but to drag their kids.

"Cheolie hyung!" Taehyung tried reaching out for Seungcheol who broke down.

"Hanie hyung, please take care of our hyung for us. Promise?!"

"Yes, Kookie. Hanie hyung will." Jeonghan sighed as he knelt next to Seungcheol.

As soon as the car left, Jeonghan hugged Seungcheol.

"Let's go home." 

Seungcheol only nodded as they stood up.

 

 

Seungkwan kept on looking at his phone. He was worried for Vernon.

"Seungkwan, don't worry." Minghao patted Seungkwan's back.

"This is too ironic. I should be celebrating that wow, I'm the luckiest person because my boyfriend is my idol but... I feel so upset because of the same reason." Seungkwan sighed.

"It's not easy to be a normal person and date an idol."

"They're also a normal person! Why do people always think like that?" Seungkwan groaned.

"Seungkwan..."

"I at least want to know if he's okay. If he's being treated badly." Seungkwan looked down.

"He's o-"

The door opened and the two friends looked at the visitor.

It was Vernon.

Seungkwan didn't waste anytime to run to Vernon and hug him.

"I'm glad you're still okay." Vernon whispered to Seungkwan's ear and kissed his head.

"How are you? I know it's just like hours ago but I can't help but wo-"

"I'm okay, Seungkwan. I'm more worried about you." Vernon smiled tight lipped as he cupped Seungkwan's cheeks.

"Why?"

"They plan to search for you. The media is trying to go after you. I just went here to see if you're still unseen by the media."

"What do I do?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter