When the light starts to fade

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan and Seungcheol has been pretty close for the past weeks.

Jeonghan even went to Seungcheol's house.

So when Seungcheol and his cousins stopped going to the park, Jeonghan was confused.

"It's the 5th time that they're not here..." Jeonghan mumbled as he looked around.

The 1st and 2nd time it happened, Jeonghan brushed it off thinking that they might be busy.

The 3rd time, Jeonghan called Seungcheol and the latter said he was busy.

The 4th time, Jeonghan went to their house and saw two women outside so he thought maybe Seungcheol was really busy.

Now that it's the 5th time, Jeonghan again visited Seungcheol.

Jeonghan wasn't expecting what he's seeing at that moment though.

"Stop coming here! I told you that they don't want you anymore!"

"Stop saying nonsense, Seungcheol! Your aunt and I have changed already! Give us our children back!"

"No! I don't want to! They don't want to either!"

"Seungcheol, you have no right to take our sons away from us!"

"But I have the right to protect them! No, auntie! I'm not giving them to the both of you."

"We're coming back tomorrow with a lawyer. If you won't give us Taehyung and Jungkook, we'll take them from you."

The two women left and Seungcheol broke down.

Jeonghan ran to Seungcheol and hugged the latter.

"Seungcheol..."

"J-Jeonghan, why are you h-here?"

"I was worried about you."

"D-Did you see them?"

"Taetae's and Kookie's umma? Yeah."

"T-They plan to t-take them away from m-me! How dare t-they?!" Seungcheol tighten the hug.

"Everything will be alright." Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's head.

They went inside and Jeonghan saw the two crying kids.

"Taetae, Kookie. Don't cry." Jeonghan hugged the two kids while Seungcheol just went to the kitchen, probably to cool off his mind.

"C-Cheolie hyung t-told us that they're our u-umma... I don't want to leave Cheolie hyung!"

"Cheolie hyung will be lonely! We don't want that!"

"Hanie hyung doesn't want that too." Jeonghan kissed the kids' foreheads.

"T-Then what should we do?"

"Let's figure it out soon, okay?"

The two kids nodded as they wiped their tears.

Jeonghan put them to their room to play and left to go to where Seungcheol is.

"I don't know what my life would do without Taehyung and Jungkook..." Seungcheol sighed.

"Seungcheol..."

"If I lose them, I don't have a reason to live anymore. I don't want to think I'd lose them but... it's pretty obvious I will lose. I... I don't even have enough money for a lawyer. I wouldn't be able to fight for them in the court." Seungcheol buried his face in his hands.

"Let me help." Jeonghan held Seungcheol's hand.

"No, Jeonghan. I'm not going to ask money from you. I'll find a way."

"Are you serious right now? We don't have any time left."

"I don't care, Jeonghan. I just don't want you getting into this." Seungcheol hissed.

"Well I already am. So just let me help, please."

"No."

"Why?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Why are you doing this? Why do you want to help us? Why are you so worried about us?"

"Because... because I'm in love with you, Seungcheol."

"W-What?" Seungcheol faced Jeonghan.

"I fell for you. The day I first saw you, I immediately fell. Meeting you again after 5 days, I realized how impossible it is not to fall for you. That's why I want to help you. Because I love you and I want to see you happy. If the kids are your happiness, I want to help with what I can to make sure you stay hap-"

Seungcheol suddenly kissed Jeonghan which made the latter surprised.

"Jeonghan, I love you too." Seungcheol bumped their foreheads together.

Jeonghan smiled.

"And I'm happy you want to make me happy. But please... I don't want your parents to think that I'm after your money." Seungcheol bit his lip.

"I will tell them that I did it on my own will."

"Do you think they'll believe you? I want to prove to everyone that I can be beyond their expectations. Beyond your expectation." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's hand.

"You've proven me enough."

"But I want your parents to trust me."

Jeonghan sighed as he nodded. 

Seungcheol was really stubborn.

 

 

Seungkwan and Vernon actually got along pretty well.

The two were somewhat polar opposites that can blend with each other.

The two were walking at the park when suddenly, Vernon caught a glimpse of a DLSR.

Vernon swiftly turned Seungkwan around as the shutter was clicked.

"Hansol, what's wrong?"

"Let's go!" Vernon held Seungkwan's hand as they ran to the safest place they know, the MANSAE relaxation.

Inside, Vernon and Seungkwan catching their breaths as the manager and Minghao neared them.

"Thank God you're here!"

"Why?" Seungkwan raised an eyebrow.

Manager looked at Vernon and the latter internally cursed.

It garnered so fast.

"A photo just minutes ago. You and Vernon."

"What?"

"How can we erase this?" Vernon groaned.

"Let's-"

"Wait, did the picture show Seungkwan's face?"

Seungkwan was about to melt at how worried Vernon's face was.

Was Vernon worried that the people might bash Seungkwan?

"Fortunately, you turend him around at the right time. Only his back view was shown."

Vernon sighed in relief.

"But this isn't about me, Hansol. What are we going to do about you?"

"I'll figure it out." Vernon bit his lip.

"I'll help you. This is partially my fault."

"It's not your fault, don't worry." Vernon smiled.

It wasn't a real smile which made Seungkwan worry more.

"Are you-"

"Yes. I'm sure." Vernon sighed.

Minghao looked at them weirdly.

How co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter