Can't breathe

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was in front of the house he used to love so much. He knocked on the door with shaky hands.

Seungcheol opened the door and his eyes widen as he saw Jeonghan. He wasn't expecting the latter to come.

"J-Jeonghan?"

"Here. Have this." Jeonghan gave the wedding invitation to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol wants to ask Jeonghan why it has a blood stain but he chose not to.

"Do you really want me to come?" Seungcheol sighed.

"I won't be giving it to you if I didn't." Jeonghan scoffed.

"What if I don't want to?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"Just go, will you?!" Jeonghan scowled.

"Let's see." Seungcheol nodded with a smile as he closed the door.

"I'm not finished talking to you!" Jeonghan banged the door.

"Well, I am. So leave." Seungcheol's voice was muffled because of the door.

Jeonghan smiled a little. Maybe Seungcheol would still be listening.

"I want you to come there and stop me if you still love me. I really really love you, Choi Seungcheol. Too much." Jeonghan sighed as he wiped the tears that swiftly fell from his eyes.

Seungcheol on the other side of the door bit his lip as he examine the wedding invitation. He wants to change Joshua's name to his.

Jeonghan stood up with a sigh as he left the house and hid behind a pole.

Seungcheol looked at the door's hole and saw that Jeonghan was not there anymore so he went outside.

"I should go to the airport to discuss my flight, right?" Seungcheol mumbled to himself.

Jeonghan raised an eyebrow because all he heard was "go" and "discuss."

"What does he mean by discuss?" Jeonghan mumbled and pouted.

Seungcheol shook his head as he still stood outside of the door.

Jeonghan whined as how long is he going to stay there.

Soon, Jeonghan's eyes widen.

It's been a long time.

Seungcheol smiled as he opened his arms.

"Cheolie hyung!" Jungkook and Taehyung ran to Seungcheol's arms.

"I miss you both." Seungcheol kissed the kids' heads.

Jeonghan covered his mouth to prevent the sobs from escaping as his eyes water nonstop.

The kids entered the house.

Jeonghan then broke down. He wants to be with them so bad. He missed the kids! But he couldn't do anything.

So Jeonghan ran away from the house as if he wants to run away from the reality.

Meanwhile Seungcheol and the kids were inside the house.

"Cheolie hyung, why are you leaving us?"

"W-Where's Hanie hyung?" Taehyung looked around.

Seungcheol sighed. How was he going to explain it to the kids?

"Hanie hyung and I... are no longer close."

"W-What?"

"Cheolie hyung, he promised me!" 

"Cheolie hyung and Hanie hyung aren't meant to be. We still love each other though. Don't worry." 

"Then even if you two aren't meant to be, you still shouldn't have broken up." Jungkook whined.

"I'm sorry that Cheolie hyung failed to stay with Hanie hyung." Seungcheol sighed.

"We'll forgive you if you stay!" Taehyung whined.

"Taetae... I don't have any reason to stay. Maybe I'll find myself somewhere not here." Seungcheol sighed.

"But why America? Will you be able to find yourself in America, Cheolie hyung?" Jungkook pouted.

"Kookie, I might. I might find some abilities I actually have if I have a wider environment." 

"Cheolie hyung, please don't forget us." Taehyung began tearing up again.

"Cheolie hyung will never ever forget you. You two are the most precious people I've had in my life. I promise to call you from time to time. Don't worry much, okay?" Seungcheol caressed both of the kids' cheeks.

 

 

Vernon cried in his house for days.

Seungkwan was leaving the MANSAE Relaxation and going back to Jeju Island in a few days.

"Hyung, why don't you just say the truth?"

"I can't. I signed the contract that... I won't be in a relationship anymore. Even a secret one. If I don't follow, I'll... I'll lose both Seungkwan and my career." Vernon sighed.

"He'll understand. Seungkwan is-"

"I know he's understanding. But I don't want him risking more and more because of me. I want him to be free."

"How about you? You're incaged."

"I chose this life. I know what I got myself into."

"Hyung, I don't want you to just stick with this life just because you want your family to be happy. Sofia told me she just wanted you home.

"To New York?" Vernon raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. New York."

Vernon sighed.

While at Seungkwan's apartment, Minghao and Seungkwan were talking to Seungkwan's umma via facetime.

"Umma, I'm so excited to go home!"

"Me too! But sadly, you're not going to give me a good son in law!" Mrs. Boo whined.

Minghao and Seungkwan looked at each other with a dull face.

"Is there something you want to tell me, boys?" Mrs. Boo raised an eyebrow.

"Umm, you go tell her." Minghao elbowed Seungkwan which made the latter whine.

"What is it?" Mrs. Boo glared.

"Umma... you'll probably laugh." 

"But om

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter