May I love you?

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan sighed as he leaned against the door of Seungcheol's room.

Seungcheol saw Jeonghan and Joshua at a nearby cafe and ever since, Seungcheol didn't let his presence be known by Jeonghan.

"Seungcheol, have you even eaten yet?"

"I did... Thanks for worrying."

"Come out, please..."

"Go home, Jeonghan."

"Why are you like this?! We should be talking out!" Jeonghan stood up and faced the door.

Jeonghan wasn't prepared to see Seungcheol in a state like that when he opened the door so Jeonghan's eyes widen.

Seungcheol's eyes were swollen and he looks so pale.

"I don't want to talk it out because I feel so stupid!" Seungcheol messied his hair.

"S-Seungcheol..."

"I feel so stupid of fighting for this love when it's obvious that it wasn't meant to be! I want to believe you'll be okay in my arms, I really do! But everytime I try, I saw Joshua's face and I felt like I'm just holding you back!" Seungcheol sobbed in his palms.

Jeonghan couldn't do anything. He did saw Seungcheol broken when he lost his cousins but this was different.

It felt like Seungcheol feels alone.

And that's not true because Jeonghan's going to stick to him but why can't Seungcheol see that?

"Seungcheol, why are you thinking that way?" Jeonghan delicately removed Seungcheol's hands from his face.

"Because that's what I feel, Jeonghan."

"And that's not true. I love you, Seungcheol. I met with Joshua because I asked his help to stop umma and appa from tying us together."

Seungcheol still kept quiet.

"And you're wrong, Seungcheol. This love... This is worth it." Jeonghan held both of Seungcheol's hands as the latter looked up at him.

"Jeonghan..."

"It's worth it. Don't think otherwise." Jeonghan smiled tight-lipped.

"I'm sorry." Seungcheol sighed.

"It's okay, I understand that." Jeonghan hugged Seungcheol who placed his arms around Jeonghan's waist.

"I love you too much, Jeonghan that it's getting scary." Seungcheol mumbled.

"It's okay. The feeling's mutual." Jeonghan sighed as he tigtened the hug.

Soon, Seungcheol and Jeonghan were at sofa.

"Did you go see your umma, Jeonghan? Wasn't she sick?"

"I was about to. The funny thing is, she actually just acted sick just to make me pity her and break up with you." Jeonghan scoffed.

"What? How did you know she was lying?"

"I passed by the doctor who's in charge of her and told me she was fine. Just a fever." Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"Your parents will really go that far, huh?" Seungcheol bit his lip.

"Yeah, it's really upsetting. Their true colors are showing."

Jeonghan then took notice of a purple bruise on Seungcheol's arm.

"Seungcheol, when did this happen?" Jeonghan pointed at the bruise.

"Uh, I accidentally slipped and my arm fell first to a metal." Seungcheol grinned.

"Be careful! You're getting clumsy lately. First, it was a scar on your face and now this. Take care of yourself."

"I will." Seungcheol smiled as he kissed Jeonghan's head.

"I'm staying here for the night. A week without you was hell." Jeonghan pouted in which Seungcheol just chuckled.

 

 

"Welcome to MANSAE!" Seungkwan bowed to a customer.

"You're older than me, it's okay." The boy chuckled.

'I may look older but seriously. He doesn't need to rub it on my face.' Seungkwan frowned.

"Chan?"

The boy smiled behind Seungkwan and went pass him.

"Hyung!" The guy named Chan hugged Vernon.

"What are you doing here?"

"After hearing about your controversy, I decided to see if you're doing okay."

"I am okay." Vernon smiled.

Seungkwan was about to enter the staff's room when Vernon pulled him next to him.

"And this is Seungkwan. He's a cutie, isn't he?" Vernon kissed Seungkwan's cheek which made the latter blush.

"Aigoo, my best friend is head over heels." Chan smirked teasingly.

"I don't care either." Vernon stuck his tongue out.

"Umm, I'll just be there inside." Seungkwan smiled and left.

When Seungkwan entered the staff's room, he sat next to Minghao.

"Who was that?"

"Vernon's best friend apparently." Seungkwan shrugged.

"Then why are you here? You should go make a good first impression out there." 

"It's not like I should just get in between their conversation. And besides, Hansol seems like he missed his best friend. Let them have their moment."

"Aww, what a considerate boyfriend you are." Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Yah!"

After a while, Vernon looked for Seungkwan inside the staff's room.

"Seungkwan, can you accompany Chan outside for a while? The company's suddenly looking for me."

"Yeah, sure." 

"Thanks. Bye." Vernon waved at Chan and kissed Seungkwan's cheek.

Chan and Seungkwan shared an awkward silence.

"I feel like telling this to you."

"W-What?"

"I came all the way here because Hansol hyung whines a lot on the phone these days."

"And?"

"I came here to talk to you personally."

Seungkwan nodded.

"Hansol hyung and you are just 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter