You're here with me

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan sighed as he went into a shop.

It was quite unique. 

The shop can help you communicate with people because there's no wifis and you're not supposed to be with your friend. You should be alone and meet new people.

It was called the Stranger Baker.

Yes, it's a bakery.

Jeonghan sat in front of a guy he has seen before who was reading a book.

"Umm, hello. I think I've seen you before. You're Joshua's friend, right?" Jeonghan smiled.

"Oh, Cheonsa." The guy bowed at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded.

"But may I know your name again?"

"I'm Wonwoo." 

"Nice to see you for the second time, Wonwoo." 

Soon, a customer sat next to Jeonghan which surprised both the latter and Wonwoo.

"Umm, hi." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Oh, sorry! Hello. There's no vacant seat so I just decided to sit here. Do you mind?" 

"Well, unless you tell us your name." Jeonghan grinned.

"I'm Boo Seungkwan. Nice to meet you." Seungkwan bowed.

"Wait, I've heard that name before..." Wonwoo squinted his eyes at Seungkwan.

"Eh?" Seungkwan scratched his nape.

"I heard Mingyu once. About a Boo Seungkwan and his idol... who was it? Varnin?" 

"I think you meant Vernon. Aigoo, my boyfriend likes him a lot too." Jeonghan pouted.

"Well. Yeah, he's my boyfriend." Seungkwan blushed as he sipped his coffee.

"Aigoo..." Jeonghan elbowed Seungkwan which made the latter whine.

Wonwoo chuckled at how close the three of them were being with such short time.

After a while, Wonwoo noticed a cute little guy who seems lost.

"Umm, hello stranger?" Wonwoo waved his arms to get the guy's sight in which he succeed because the stranger quietly sat next to him.

"Oh! You're the one who came to the clothing line with your boyfriend." Jeonghan pointed at the guy.

The guy nodded.

"What's your name?"

"His name is Jihoon!"

Jeonghan and Wonwoo stared at Seungkwan like he's a stalker while Jihoon just laughed at him silently.

"What? He works at a cafe and he wears a nametag so of course I know." Seungkwan pouted.

"You work at a cafe? Then why are you here?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to try something new. And this bakery is popular." Jihoon smiled.

"So I actually came here to get inspiration with my new artworks and I need inspiration other than my boyfriend of course. I already have the three of you so do you mind sharing your inspiration?" Jeonghan took out a notebook to write down ideas.

The three only looked at Jeonghan in confusion which made Jeonghan chuckle.

They looked so cute.

"Let's make it more simple. How about you tell me stories about your boyfriends?"

The three blushed.

"You go first, Jihoon."

"Well, what do you want to know?" Jihoon bit his lip. He tries not to smile but the thoughts of Soonyoung always make him smile.

"What you feel whenever you're with him."

"I feel... I feel so blinded from the pain."

Jeonghan smiled as he jotted down notes.

"Come on, that's too short." Seungkwan chuckled.

"His umma is against us so much. Even after all these years we've been in love, she's still not okay with us. I feel like it's best if I give up but Soonyoung always makes me change my mind. And I'd think that... I'd rather be hated by the world than to lose a person who loves me much more than I love myself."

Wonwoo smiled and closed the book. Their stories were far more interesting.

"Thanks! Well, now that you closed your book, you go tell us something about your boyfriend Mungu."

"It's Mingyu." Wonwoo stucked his tongue out at Jeonghan who did the same.

"Just tell us."

"He's my solace." Wonwoo looked down on his hands with a smile.

"Tell us more."

Seungkwan is always really digging into it further.

"I was blind before."

The three others were shocked.

"Eh? Really?"

"Mhm. And Mingyu was the one who loved me despite everything. He cares for others more than himself and he dislikes giving the people he loves pain. He made me so much happy even though I could only see darkness."

"Aigoo..." 

"So he stayed with you through everything?"

"He didn't." Wonwoo sighed as he looked at them.

"Eh? He ran away?"

"It was my fault. My bestfriend used to be in love with me and I became so afraid to hurt him that I stopped seeing Mingyu."

"Oh..."

"Mingyu needed me too. And I was cowering my way out. He was diagnosed with cancer that time. We were both broken human beings."

"So that's why you met in the hospital. What about the burger shop?"

"That's where he confessed his feelings for me. I really love hamburgers so yeah..." Wonwoo blushed as he scratched his nape.

"Your bestfriend is Jun hyung, right? Minghao hyung's boyfriend?" 

"Mhm. That traitor of a best friend didn't tell me anything about meeting the love of his life here." Wonwoo huffed.

"Let's listen to our popular rapper's boyfriend." Jeonghan smiled teasingly at Seungkwan who just whined.

"Vernon is a past now. He's now Hansol."

"Okay fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter