The Main Characters

May I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan bit his lip as he went outside the limousine.

"Jeonghan honey, are you sure you want to live alone? What if you run out of food? What if bugs near you? What if-"

"Umma, I'm fine. I can handle it. I'm already 21, it's time I take matters into my own hands." Jeonghan sighed.

"Aigoo, fine. Just call us if you're tired of this life. We only want the best for you."

"Appa, you live here before. Don't act as if this is some hellish place." Jeonghan smirked but his appa still look worried which made him smile softly.

"I know, appa. Thank you." Jeonghan smiled and bowed as the car left.

Jeonghan went inside the house and immediately took out his paint box and canvas.

"Finally, I can paint freely." Jeonghan smiled as he looked at his treasured possessions.

Jeonghan was a son of a rich family. His parents are against his passion to paint so he secretly paint instead of going to the library like he asked permission to.

Jeonghan's life was full of plans of his parents. He seldom decides for his own.

So when Jeonghan finally said in front of the guests that his only wish was to live on his own, his parents didn't want to be humiliated and accepted the request.

Jeonghan was finally free.

The thought made Jeonghan giggle as he left the house with his paint box and canvas to go the park.

 

 

"BOO SEUNGKWAN!"

Seungkwan ran for his life when the manager called him.

"Yes, sir?"

"Seungkwan, how many years have you been in MANSAE Relaxation?"

"Umm, 2 years already."

"You know that I have a weakness for you but please, the customers has been complaining to me about how loud you are. Please, Seungkwan." The manager sighed.

"Yes sir." Seungkwan pouted as he nodded and left the room.

Seungkwan sat next to his friend, Minghao.

"Aish, you should probably stop fanboying over that Vernon Chew."

"Yah, it's Chwe! And hyung, I can't stop. He's too handsome and hot!" Seungkwan whined.

"You're 18 for goodness sake! You should be enjoying the remaining youth you have." 

"Hyung, do you see people these days? Some are actually younger than me and working! I'm not the only one who moved to Seoul because of some goal."

"But their goal might be more possible than yours." Minghao snickered.

"Thanks a lot." Seungkwan glared.

"Seungkwan, you know my intentions." Minghao sighed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter