The Party

My Wacky Life

After school you and L.Joe went straight to your house to set up for the party. Over the course of two hours you had the house decorated in 'Congrats!' banners and streamers. Soon everyone started arriving. First Teen Top then Yukari. "Hey Yukari! I just want you to know that everyone here is very proud of you." You told her. "Including Chunji." You whispered in her ear. You turn to L.Joe. "Oppa can you get everyone to go into the living room? I want to play a game." "Sure thing honey." L.Joe turned to his friends and yelled: "ALRIGHT! EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM OR ELSE!"

After everyone was in the living room you stood in the middle of it. "I want to play a game. Any suggestions?" "Yahtzee?" CAP suggested. Ricky yelled "SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Chunji suggested truth or dare. "I agree with Chunji. Let's play truth or dare." Declared Yukari. And threw a smile at him. "Araso. Since its Yukari's party we go with she says. Who goes first?" "How about Chunji?" said Niel. As Chunji was asking Yukari a question Niel pulled you into the kitchen. "Well well. You're finally talking. Finally get over that girl did ya?" "Yes. I did. But I wanted to talk to you about something." He said quietly. "Its about Yukari. I did a background check on her because I thought she was...a little off." "A little off??  Niel, she's my best friend. If you have anything against her just tell me." You looked him straight in the eye and stood on your toes so you could do so. "Tell me what you-" But you got cut off by L.Joe walking into the kitchen. "What the hell is going on here?" He demanded. "Huh? Oh, Niel was just going to tell me what he found on Yukari because he did a background check on her." You explained. "Oh" was all L.Joe said. You walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You walked back to Niel and said "Well? What did you find?" Niel just looked at you and said "Some other time." and walked back to the living room.

"Well either he was lying about the background check or he just didn't want to say anything in front of you about it." You told L.Joe. "But why not? Why couldn't he say anything in front of me? I'm trustworthy." He said. "I don't know. Let's just get back to the party." You replied. You both walked into the living room just to see Chunji yelling at Niel. "-WHAT THE HELL NIEL?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"  You ran up to Chunji. "Hey, hey what's going on here?" You push Chunji away from Niel. "It's nothing you need to worry about ~~~~~." Chunji said and walked out of the house. "Chunji come back!" You yelled after him but it was no use. He was already gone. "Well. I guess the party's over." You sighed. Everyone was in a bad mood and Yukari looked like she was about to cry. Everyone started filing out except for L.Joe and Yukari. "I'm really sorry your party didn't turn out as planned. We didn't even get to eat that wonderful cake we made." L.Joe said. "It's okay." You reply. "But I don't think Yukari is okay." You walk over to her sitting on the couch. "Hey sweetie. You alright?" "Yeah. I guess. but he didn't pay any attention to me! Can you believe that?? A guy not paying attention to ME?" She cried. "It's okay yeobo. There's tons of other guys in the world. And with you being a model that percent is bound to go up." You said soothingly. "Come on. You can spend the night here." You pulled her up and put her in your bedroom. You can sleep on the couch. After Yukari was asleep you and L.Joe sat in the kitchen to eat some of your cake. "Ya know this some pretty good cake." He said with his mouth full of it. "Haha oppa you're going to choke if you so much at one time!" You laughed.

After cake time, you walked L.Joe out and said your goodnights. Then went to go sleep on your make shift bed in the living room.