The Visitor

My Wacky Life
The next morning you got up and made breakfast while waiting for Yukari to wake up. Finally three cups of coffee later she came down the stairs. Her hair was sticking up in all directions and her makeup was smeared. "Wow. You look terrible." You commented with a sip of your coffee. She gave you a dirty look and sat down at the table. "Uhh I feel horrible. I couldn't sleep last night." She complained. "Yeah. In MY BED." You added "Come on. You need to get ready to go home. Your mom might be a little worried that you're not home." "Grr I don't want to go home. I'm too tired to deal with my mother and all her ranting." She grumbled. "Well you can't stay here. So you need to get going." You got up and shooed her back upstairs to get her things. Her grumbling the whole way about Chunji doing something or another. Five minutes later she was out the door and waiting for a bus. You went back to the kitchen to clean up breakfast and put everything away. On your way to your bedroom to get dressed, you hear a knock on the door. *ugh who could that be at 8 o'clock in the morning?!* you thought. You walked to the door and opened it. Standing in front you was Niel! *why is Niel here this early? And alone too??* You wondered. You looked around him hoping to see the rest of Teen Top but they were no where to be seen. "Hi Niel. Is there something I can help you with?" You asked. "~~~~. I know we've only known eachother a short while, but I must tell you something important." He said with a blush. "I-I don't think you belong with L.Joe. I want you for myself. I can't stop thinking about you. The first time I saw you that day...I completely forgot about everything else in my life. I only see you. And when I see you with L.Joe it completely tears me apart inside." He confessed his love for you right there on your front porch. All you could do was stand there. Speechless. You remained there motionless for several minutes thinking of all of this. *OH MY GOD NIEL LOVES ME?!?!? HOW IS THAT EVEN FREAKING POSSIBLE?!?! Oh my god should I tell L.Joe about this? If I do he's totally gonna rip Niels cute little face off. Maybe I shouldn't...* You finally regained your composure and looked at Niel's hopeful little face and said: I'm sorry Niel but we can't be together. You must understand that. I love L.Joe. No one else. I am truly sorry. Goodbye Niel. And with that you shut the door.