Chapter 16

My Wacky Life

Chunji's POV

Man C.A.P looks pissed. I thought as I walked into the lunch room. I grabbed my lunch and went to go sit at the Teen Top table. It felt really awkward for some reason. Ricky was just poking at his salad when  he's usually scarfing it down. Chanjo is no where to be seen and niether is L.Joe. Niel is sitting board straight in his chair looking like he might run at any second. What is wrong with these guys? "Uh hey guys. Is something goin on?" I ask. They all looked at me. C.A.P gave me the not-now-you-better-shut-up-before-you-get-punched look. Wow. I got up and threw away my lunch not even eating it. I had to find out where Chanjo is. He might know what's goin on.

Your POV

It was around noon when he woke up screaming. "AHHHHHH NO! NO! NO!" You ran towards him. He sat up and looked at me. He was panting and sweating like crazy. "Chanjo? Chanjo??" You grabbed his shoulders and shook them. He grabbed his head. "Wha? What happened?" He asked. "You had a bad dream Chanjo." "Oh" Was all he said. He got up and started gathering his things to leave. "What? You're leaving?" You asked sadly. "Yes." He replied. "But you can't. I mean you can. . .but. . .you can't!!" You grabbed his arm and forced him back down on the couch. "You're not leaving until L.Joe gets back." You said firmly. "L.Joe had left about an hour ago. He should be back any minute." A moment later there was a knock on the door. You go to open it and see Chunji. "Oh hey Chunji! Shouldn't you be at-" You got cut off. He rushed into the livingroom. You followed him. "Oh my God Chanjo what happened??" Chunji demanded. Chanjo looked at me giving the sign I had to leave the room.

Chunji's POV

After ~~~~~~ left the room I looked back to Chanjo. "Well? Tell me what happened." He sighed. "C.A.P beat me up. Easy as that. " He replied. But that doesn't explain WHY he beat him up. "Chanjo, why did he beat you up?" I asked carefully. He started fiddling with the blanket that was on top of him. We sat in slience for a few minutes. Then he spoke. "I love Raina and slept with her last night and C.A.P caught us."