Questions

My Wacky Life

After you finished the cake you and L.Joe went for a walk in the park as promised. "Oppa?" You ask. "Yes?" "Are you sure you like me? I mean you've never said it to my face and I was just-" He put a finger to your lips. "Of course I like you, honey. Hell. I might even love you." The thought of him loving you sent a chill down your back. A good chill though. "Oh." was all you could say. You wrapped both your arms around his waist as you walked. "So tell me L.Joe. How many girlfriends have you had?" This seemed to catch him off guard because his body tensed up under your arms. "Uh well..." He started. You looked up at his face innocently to encourage him to answer. "Ya know they were so long ago i can't even remember" He shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly can't." "Come on. I know you remember." You urged him. You were tracing little circles in the middle of his back with your hand. He sighed. "Alright. I've had two. One was obsessive and the other was very controlling." He confessed. "Hmm..." You thought aloud. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Oh it's nothing. Aren't you going to ask me how many boyfriends I've had?" You asked. "What? Oh I don't care about that...actually just tell me. I'm curious." "Haha. Okay. I've never had one before you to be honest." "WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS??" He exploded. "Yes, L.Joe I'm being dead serious. You're my first boyfriend ever." "Wow. So you're still a ?" Your eyes nearly popped out of your head. "L.Joe! How could you ask such a question?!" You could feel your face heating up. You didn't feel comfortable talking about those things. Not even with your parents let alone your boyfriend. You yanked your arms from around him. "Oppa. I don't like talking about those things." "Aww it's okay baby. It's just a question." "Yes but it's a question that makes me uncomfortable." You started to walk towards your house. "I want to go home oppa. I'm tired." "Alright. I'll walk you home." He replied.

When you got home you went straight to your room to call Yukari. You dialed her number and it rang three times before she answered. "Hello?" "Hey Yukari. I just wanted to ask you to come over tomorrow." "Okay. Sure thing ~~~~~. But how come?" "You'll see. Just come. Chunji will be here too." "OMG CHUNJI??!! I'm so coming!!" "Yay!! Thank you Yukari! Mwha. Love you. See ya tomorrow." You hung up.