Chapter 22

My Wacky Life

Chunji's POV

As we walked into the school, hand-in-hand, everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at us. Well, not really at me, but at ~~~~~. I guess they couldn't believe that 'L.Joe's girl' would ever cheat. We heard whispers as we walked to first period. I saw L.Joe walking down the hallway, heading towards us. "Hey man! What's with this?!" He cried. He pushed me lightly. "Whoa whoa whoa. L.Joe-" I put my hands up to try to explain but he wouldn't listen. He pushed me again, this time harder. "How could you do this? I thought you were my best friend!" He shoved me into a wall. "L.Joe! Just listen to me!" I yelled and shoved him back. "What!" He yelled back. "Can we just take this somewhere else please? I don't think you want to embarrass yourself." I whispered into his ear. He looked at me then pushed past me to the student parking lot.

"Okay. Since you want to explain yourself so much. Go ahead. Explain away." He said. I took a deep breath and held it a couple seconds. It was silent for a few seconds then I raised my hand as if to say something then took off running towards my truck. "IT WASN'T MY FAULT! I SWEAR!" I yelled. At first he looked confused then started running after me. I then realized he could outrun me and I would never be able to unlock my door before he caught up to me. So, I just kept running. I looked behind me and saw that he was getting closer and he looked pretty mad. I looked back around and swung a right into the doors that led into the cafeteria. I jogged into a dark classroom and closed the door. I walked over to a desk and sat down, waiting for him to find me. I sat there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath. Soon enough, he opened the door and turned the light on. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I replied. He walked over and sat down beside me. "So, I promise not to hurt you too badly if you just tell me what happened." I looked over at him. "Okay. I'll tell you. Actually, I don't know man. I don't know how it happened. I just know that I like her. A lot. I can't help it." "I just can't believe you would do this to me." He put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry. I didn't expect to fall in love with her." He looked up sharply at me. "So now you love her?" "Ah man. Will you quit that?" "No! I will not! Not until you don't love her anymore." I looked down. "I told her if she really wanted to be with me, she would have to break up with you." I whispered. "She said she'll do it." I heard him let out a sharp breath. "Damn. I don't know what to do. You think we can share her?" I punched him in the arm. "Of course not! What are you, crazy? I hate sharing. Especially girls. But ~~~~~ is different. I don't want anyone to have her except me." L.Joe gave me a dirty look. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Oh and I think you want to know something else about your girlfriend. . ." I started." He looked up at me. "Like what?" I put a hand on his shoulder. "I think I'm gonna let her explain." I said. "Hey. Can I punch you just once so it doesn't look like I'm a whimp?" He asked. I laughed. "No. I'm not letting you punch this beautiful face," and got up and walked out of the room.

Your POV

I hope Chunji is alright. The way L.Joe looked...I hope he didn't hurt Chunji too badly, I thought as I continued my walk to first period. I sat down in my seat and looked over to see L.Joe walking in the room. He walked over to my desk and stood in front of it. "Hi." I mumbled as I shrunk down in my seat. "Chunji said that you had some explaining to do." "Like what? I don't know what you're talking about." Just then I heard a voice behind me. "If you won't then I will." I turned around and saw Neil. "Neil? What do you have to do with this?" L.Joe asked. "Oh, uh..." I mumbled. "L.Joe, I have to admit something." Neil said. "Me and ~~~~~ have been. . .going off behind your back. In other words, she's been cheating on you with me." L.Joe took a deep breath. "~~~~~. I thought you loved me." "Oh, L.Joe! I do love you! I will always love you. But. . .I don't know. I love Chunji too." Neil's eyes narrowed. "Exuse me? You love who?" I felt like I wanted to die at that moment. "Oh, uh hey Neil. What are you doing in my first period?" I said. "I sit in that corner." He pointed to the back of the room. "Oh." I looked down again. "So, tell me again who you love? Did I hear the red head's name?" Neil asked. "Wait. You were getting it on with Neil?? Behind my back?" L.Joe said. "Haha. No. I was not 'getting it on' with Neil. We were just, you know. Hanging out after school. He is my friend afterall." I clarified. "Oh! Like that makes it any better! You knew he had a major crush on you!" "You know what? I'm going home. You guys are yelling at me and I just don't feel like doing my school work right now. So, if you'll exuse me. I'm leaving." I got up and gathered my things. "Hey. You can't just leave. I'm trying to sort things out here. Appearently, you've been with me, L.Joe, AND Chunji at the same time. Is that correct?" Neil asked. I sighed. "Yes that's correct. But I still love you guys. I just love Chunji more. And he loves me. I can tell." I smiled and thought of Chunji's arms around me. "So does this mean you're breaking up with me?" L.Joe asked. I took a deep breath and answered truthfully. "Yes." I my heel and walked out of the room.

Chunji's POV

 

I was walking out of the bathroom when I noticed ~~~~ walking kind of fast out of the front doors. She looked upset so I decided to follow her. I mean where is she gonna go without a car? I'm the one who drove her here. I trailed her to the student parking lot where she went to my truck and opened the door. Man, it was unlocked the whole time? That would've been helpful earlier. Well, she got in and just sat in the driver's seat and put her head on the steering wheel. I decided to ask if she wanted to go home. "Hey." I said. The sound of my voice made her jump. I knocked on the window and she opened the door. "Hi." She replied. I got in the truck beside her and she scooted over the passenger seat. "Are you okay?" I asked and she didn't reply. "Do you want to go home?" I said quietly. She just nodded. I nodded too and started the truck.

On the way to her house, she was looking out the window the whole time. Her was covering her face so I couldn't see her expression. After a few minutes, she looked at me. "I did it. I broke up with him." Her eyes were red and puffy so appearently she'd been crying this whole time. I reached down and grabbed her hand. "It's okay. Everything will be all right." "No, it's not okay. You didn't see his face when I did it. He asked me "So does this mean you're breaking up with me?"" She said, trying to imitate L.Joe's voice. "And I said yes and walked out before they could see me cry." She slowly started to move closer to me and put her head on my shoulder with my arm around her and one hand on the wheel. "I just wish this day would end already but it's only nine in the morning." She mumbled into my shoulder. "Wait. Can we go to your place? I don't want to go to my house." She sat up. I looked at her. "What? Why?" "Because. I like your house better." "Okay. We'll go to my place." She laid back down on my arm.