Chicken

My Wacky Life

You spent the rest of the week talking to your best friend, talking to people you haven't seen on a while and figuring out your classes. As it turns out L. Joe is in all of your classes except 1st. On Monday of the second week of school you decided to say hi to him. In gym you walked over to where he always hangs with his friends...under the oak trees. "Hey you! With the blonde hair! Come here!" you shouted. You stood there with your hands on your hips gazing right at him. He actually listened and came over. "Yo. Heyy you're the girl that started yellin at me last week. So what's up?" he said. "I just wanted to come over and say hello. So...hello." *I chickened out soooooo bad! I WAS going to tell him that I'd seen him somewhere but no. That's appearently too hard for me. I'm so dumb!* While thinking all this you just stood there looking at him. "Uhhh hey. Girl who yelled at me. What's your name?" "Huh? My name? Oh! My name is ~~~~~." you said dazely. "Well then ~~~~~, its very nice to meet you officially. Sorry about last week...hey you alright?" While he was talking you had been looking at his friends behind him. *I've seen them before too. This wierd. I know I've seen them before...* He looked to see what you were staring at. All he said was "oh". Then it hit you! You finally realize where they're all from! Your eyes widened and he noticed. "Uh hey you okay?" he asked. "Im perfectly fine. But I wanted to ask you a question." you said. "Kay. Shoot." "Are you by any chance in a boy band called Teen Top?" you asked with excitment. "Hmm...I'll tell you...if you go on a date with me." he said slyly. *omg I'm going on a date with this guy?? He's totally hot! Why would he want to go out with me?* "Okay. I'll go on a date with you. Here's my number."