Chapter 21

My Wacky Life

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock going off. You sat up in bed and rubbed your eyes. "Uhh. I hate mornings." You mumbled to yourself and hit the snooze button. Looking over to your left, you see a sleeping Chunji. You smiled to yourself at how wonderful he looks when he sleeps and also at what happened last night. He had confessed his feelings for you and it made you so happy! Chunji was snoring slightly with his mouth open. Well, he's got his looks going for him, you thought as you gazed at him. Suddenly, he started tossing and turning and groaning. "Chunji? Are you awake?" You shook his shoulder. "Huh? What? What happened? Are you alright?!" He sat straight up and was looking around. "Chunji! I'm okay! Calm down. You were just freaking out in your sleep. Were you having a bad dream or something?" Chunji scratched his head and yawned. "I don't know. I'm just glad you woke me up." He reached over and gave you a hug. You smiled and leaned into him. "You look very cute when you've just woken up." He looked down at you. "Well so do you." You giggled. "Thank you." He ruffled your hair and started to get out of the bed. "Wait. Can't we just lay here for a few more minutes? The bed is still warm." You were pulling your best aegyo face. He looked like he was debating it when your alarm clock went off again. "We have to go to school. Plus, I need to change my clothes and so do you." He pointed at your wrinkled shirt and jeans. "Fine. But can I come with you to your house? I can change very fast." You started to get up and went to your dresser. You picked out a tank top and yoga pants. Then, you went into the bathroom and quickly brushed your teeth. "Can I get dressed at your house?" "Hm? Oh yeah sure. Come on. Grab your shoes. My car is down the street." He walked out of the room. "Alright alright." You hurried and put on your sandals.

While you were riding in Chunji's truck, you were thinking. Wait. What do I tell L.Joe? What do I tell Neil? I'm so confused! There's too many boys in my life! And I love every single one of them...but I have this strange feeling about Chunji. . . "What are thinking about so hard? You look worried." Chunji's voice broke you out of your thoughts. "Huh? Oh I'm not worried about anything." You laughed awkwardly. "Come on. Tell me. I know something's bothering you. Is it what I said last night? Did I put too much pressure on you? Omona. . .me and my not being able to keep my feelings in. . ." "What? Don't say that. It's not what you said last night, Chunji. Trust me. I'm just a little confused." He looked at you with a strange expression. "Confused about what?" You shifted in your seat uncomfortably. "Oh, well it's just I don't know if we're a couple or not. If we are then I need to know what to tell L.Joe and Neil." He looked back at the road. He didn't respond until you got to his house. He opened your door for you and you got out. "Thank you." You replied automatically. You stepped into his house and he led you towards his bedroom. Looking around, his room didn't really look the way you had imagined it. "You can change in here while I take a shower." He said quietly while he gathered his clothes and went down the hall to the bathroom. Did I do something wrong? What did I do? Why is he acting like that? Well, I mean he always acts like that but not with me. I must've done something, you thought while you shut the door. You took off your shirt and put on the tank top you brought with you. Only then did you notice that this was the only tank top that was two sizes too small so about three inches of your flat stomach showed and your s were pushed up and squeezed by the shirt. "Aww crap." You mumbled to yourself. You then quickly changed into the yoga pants. Thank goodness they fit correctly.

Chunji's POV

"You can change in here while I take a shower." I said and grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom. I started the water and let it warm up a bit. What was I thinking? Why did I ever tell her that I liked her? Why can't I just keep anything to myself?? I hit the wall with my fist. What are we anyway? ARE we a couple? How should I know?! I took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. The warm water felt really good but I was kinda sad that it was washing her scent from my body. I washed my body and hair quickly and grabbed a towel from the linen closet. I dried myself and grabbed my clothes and padded down to my room. I'll just get dressed in here- she must be done by now, I thought. I opened the door and saw ~~~~ sitting on my bed in a tight tank top and those stretchy pants that the girls are wearing these days. "Whoa." I mumbled when I saw her shirt. "Should you really wear that shirt to school? It's so. . .tight." She looked down. "Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I didn't realize it was this small on me." I tried not to look at her s while I walked over to my dresser. "Here. You can wear this over it." I threw her one of my plain t-shirts. She took it in her hands and held it up in front of her. "But it's so big." I laughed. "Just put in on please." She stuck her tounge out at me but obeyed. She slipped it on easily. "There. Now you look presentable." "Oh, shut up." She pushed me slightly. I laughed. "What?" She looked me up and down. "You're the one who doesn't look presentable." I looked down and realized I was still just wearing a towel. "Haha. Very funny. I still have to get dressed. So, if you'll exuse me I have to put clothes on." I shoo-ed her out of my room so I could get dressed.

When I came out, I found her on my couch watching tv. When she heard me come in she turned her head. "Hey. You're tv is so much better than mine." She said pointing to it. I laughed. "Well yeah. I am a Korean pop star afterall." She nodded. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot you were one." I walked over and sat next to her. "So I've been thinking. . ." I started. "Oh my. This must be important. You're thinking!" "Oh shut up. This is serious." She tried to compose her face. "Okay. I'm sorry. Go ahead." I sighed. "Thank you. As I was saying, I've been thinking. Maybe we shouldn't be a couple. . ." She stood up. "WHAT?! WHY NOT?!" "~~~~~, calm down. It's only a thought. If you want really want to be with me, then you'll have to break up with L.Joe and Neil. God, that sounds horrible." She sighed. "I'll do it. I'll do anything to be with you." She said quietly. "Come on. We need to get to school." I took her hand and we walked to my truck.