Chapter 17

My Wacky Life

You snuck around the corner and got the end of their conversation: "I love Raina and slept with her and C.A.P caught us." Changjo said. You gasped. The noise you made caused Chunji to turn around. "You weren't supposed to hear any of this." He said, teeth clenched. You had never seen him so angry. "I told you to stay in the other room." "No, no Chunji, it's fine." He patted his shoulder and got up. "You won't tell anyone will you?" You nodded. "Good. " Changjo sounded tired to you. "Changjo?" You ask quietly. "I never knew your girlfriend...died." You barely got out the last word. He sighed. "Yes. But...let's not talk about that now."

You, Changjo, and Chunji spent the rest of the day sitting in your house doing nothing but watching tv until school let out. "Dude! Changjo! What's goin on?!" Ricky was the first to arrive from school with L.Joe behind him. You ran to L.Joe and hugged him as soon as he arrived. "I'm so glad you're here," you whispered in his ear. He smiled back and squeezed your hand. Soon, everyone arrived except C.A.P. "Hey, where's C.A.P?" Niel asked from the back of the room. No one answered; there was dead silence in the room. Clearing your throat, you ask, "Would anyone want some cookies?" L.Joe turned to you and said, "We would love some cookies. Why don't you go make us some?" You were eager to get out of the situation so you agreed and went into the kitchen. You were gathering all the ingredients when you finally heard murmuring from the other room. After the cookies were baking in the oven, you walked back into the main room and all movement and speech stopped. "I'll just...go into my bedroom," you said walking away.

L.Joe's POV

I watched ~~~~~~~ walk into her bedroom after walking in on our conversation. I walk over to Changjo and put a hand on his shoulder. "Whatever it is Changjo, we'll have your back." I gave everyone a look, meaning ALL of us will have his back. "Thanks man," he said. I nodded and asked, "So, what happened?" "I don't wanna talk about it," he put his head down. "Come on, Changjo! We're all here!" Ricky said stepping closer to him. "I said I don't want to talk about it!" Changjo yelled and stomped to the bathroom. "Dude, he needs to calm down." "Ricky, just lay off for a couple days okay? He needs to collect himself," Chunji explained. Ricky walked out the front door. I sighed. "Well, looks like this meeting is officially over. Haha." Appearently no one thought that was funny. I walked back to ~~~~~~'s room. I knocked on the door and opened it. "~~~~~?" "Over here!" I heard her yell from her closet. "What are you doing in your closet?" I asked walking over to her. "I was just cleaning it out. There's too much stuff in it." She was pulling out shirts, dresses, shoes, purses, and a whole bunch of other stuff. "Wow. Someone's a hoarder." I said sitting down on her bed. She turned around sharply. "Excuse me? I do not hoard things. I just don't like getting rid of them." I laughed. "Sure. Let's go with that."